Dream Team .

DeletedUser

TheSmashNasty - Matt. Do I need more to say?
Aliyah - Lisa<3
Hoffnung. - The most awesome guy here. Sorry guys!
Franky Hudders - Great guy and player!
Devlin - Haha, just you
Noise - Though he was my enemy..He's just badass.

Dont need more players!

Edit: I remember there was the same topic..Where is it gone?

:truelove:

Simply the best *-*

DeletedUser

I am apparently not active enough here, OHKO gets no respect ore remembrance now :p

the curr :mad:
aliyah <3
nauzeh :(
debbeh <3
muldeh :)
sacredfool :p
gorthy :O
ele :)
lardy :|
tyronebiggumes69er :?

DeletedUser

well i could put a big list of names here but you wouldn't know anyone from that list, so i'm just gonna say that my dream team would be me and my mates from other worlds i played, not TOP player but team players and very cool guy's

DeletedUser

well i could put a big list of names here but you wouldn't know anyone from that list, so i'm just gonna say that my dream team would be me and my mates from other worlds i played, not TOP player but team players and very cool guy's

Those are the best ones

DeletedUser

I am apparently not active enough here, OHKO gets no respect ore remembrance now :p

the curr :mad:
aliyah <3
nauzeh :(
debbeh <3
muldeh :)
sacredfool :p
gorthy :O
ele :)
lardy :|
tyronebiggumes69er :?

zard I assume

DeletedUser

Jamm
Hoang Nghiem
Muldeh
Lardingd
Nauz
Abdo
Ap/Cory
Petar
Hasoona
Chip

DeletedUser

Well, everyone else is making one so i guess I will. Names are in no relative order, so don't think I'm ranking you if you're on my list :p

1-Mr Big Chief/Tenedi: Think I spelled Chief's co-player's name wrong but when I've played with them they played great. They make one name and start where they land, even if they're in a dry zone and they still manage to do great. Not sure if they co-play anymore but when they did they were an amazing duo.

2-Conor: Hate me all you want and bash me all you want but when he has his head in the game and puts everything he has into the game you're almost guaranteed to go somewhere in a war. In my experience playing under him wars were a very organized thing and he decided who sent what, where they sent it and when they sent it.

3-Matt/SmashNasty: Great player a great friend. Again, is a great start-up player when he can be bothered to do so and is great late-game as well.

4-Or-el: By far one of the best defenders I've seen in the game. Not sure about his start-up but my god if you want to take him out don't do what Sie AQ did because it didn't work well.

5-Nauz: I would like Nauz until nobles, then I would prefer someone who is good with early-game to take over the account. Nauz has a massive ego, I can't deny that. But he is also a very, very good start-up player. Just haven't liked what I've seen paste start-up so an average player with good communication and activity would do the account good.

6-Bertyboy: Lets just say when I was undercover for Smash he was planning to take me out with his friend who I'll mention next. He expands great, he communicates and he doesn't pointwhore.

7-BayouBengals: Literally the same as Berty, they play very well together.

8-Haong: Another great start-up player who is also pretty good past nobles. I was able to see his start-up tested in W36 .net and everyone screamed pointwhore until someone took him on and found out he was in fact not a pointwhore.

9-Me? :D: Not sure if you're meant to include yourself in these but I will in mine :p. I'ma beast at Graphics so I got mah crew covered in that section. I'm not the best at start-up by a long shot, but I am capable of handing out an ass-whooping when its needed.

9 man crew? Yeah, why not. Flame me if you want but this crew is pretty hawt :D

DeletedUser

1)Pervis,lisa
2)alex/tom
3)james/lodda/jager
4)me/daria
5)hassoona/dent
6)Joshi/simz
7)Petar
8)Rq
9)Shviek
10)Steven/wardy

I did it by co-players I have seen work well together.

I heard of all names from this list, although I know Petar the best. (If you thought of RaoulDuke)
Really awesome team, would probably own this world, and then quit. As usual. :)

they all nothin but nerds and wannabes

Try outplaying them.

DeletedUser

1)Pervis,lisa
2)alex/tom
3)james/lodda/jager
4)Nauz
5)WarterWarrior
6)Matt
7)Laura Destroya
8)slytown
9)Loco