-=DT=- Family Vs EX & NDH

DeletedUser8082

Maybe better diplomatically. Hard to say technically. After all, they did have a former member who was massively target rich take most the villages off them. Something I suspect they didn’t imagine was coming.....tho it was kinda obvious.

What a great growth opportunity for Maximussss tho. Taking 20+ Super short range villages from unsuspecting players after having a long tome to prepare.

Let’s see if DT can batten up the hatches and regroup. Very interesting to watch.

And best of luck to both sides of course

DeletedUser6712

Mura and Max are scums players ^_^

would of been fair fight if Max and Mura knew how to fight as a warriors and not snakes.
such as scum players. it is what it is tho... Karma is a bitch =D

DeletedUser8082

Lovveeee, did you have some kind of diplomacy with Max and Mura?

DeletedUser8123

Honestly, i can't even argue much with you calling this hugging.

DeletedUser8045

when nohugs players are losing they start complaining, when they start winning they keep quiet ... :rolleyes:

on another note though, looks like this world has gotten interesting. I wonder if EX will ride this to the end

DeletedUser707

With a lot of no hugs guys from w33 in ex...do they consider this hugging?

Everyone defines hugging differently. Depending on which side of the hugging you are on.

Max and Mura left DT before we even talked to them about joining us. (they made they choice on their own is what im getting at)

DT then agreed to have a NAP with Max and Mura before we even talked to Max.

We then talked to max came to an agreement we would like him in our tribe, but we wanted to wait 14 days before he joined. As we wanted to take the number 1 rank before he joined. We didn't want him to be the reason we took the number 1 rank.

So in the end we never supported Max till about 24 hours before him joining. DT had 13 days to attack him. But like COCO, 4horse, Max's tribe. They always get Diplomatic relationship ships with tribes that provide no upside for DT but plenty of downside.

But yet its hugging that we recruited Max when DT has a NAP with them, its hugging that we have an alliance with NDH when DT had 4 diplomacy's just to try and take us out early.

But yeah I guess from the opposite side its easy to classify this as hugging. Because it does not benefit DT, and does not look good for DT. But no I don't classify this as hugging. I classify this as recruiting a member to our tribe that is in a strategic place to make a difference in the war.

DeletedUser707

when nohugs players are losing they start complaining, when they start winning they keep quiet ... :rolleyes:

on another note though, looks like this world has gotten interesting. I wonder if EX will ride this to the end

My bad for having a job. I will get right on trying to be all the time just for you boo <3

DeletedUser8119

Lol you aren't even on w35 Any more dream... why are you even making comments? Did w33 hurt your butt that bad that you have to bring it up all day on here? There is a w33 forum just for you lmao. If you think EX hugged then you must've been mentally ill all of 33 because that's what real hugging looks like.

DeletedUser6081

Maximus, you should feel pretty terrible for what you have done.

When you give someone your word that you won’t attack them, then turn around and attack them anyways that’s some pretty cowardly stuff. Shame, shame, shame

DeletedUser3561

tbf if its the same Maximus as who I remember from w17 it shouldnt have come as surprise lmao.

DeletedUser707

Maximus, you should feel pretty terrible for what you have done.

When you give someone your word that you won’t attack them, then turn around and attack them anyways that’s some pretty cowardly stuff. Shame, shame, shame

So your saying Max is at fault? Don't get me wrong, he should have never offered a NAP with DT.

But in the end if someone was to leave EX. Specially if they have a boarder with DT. The first thing im going to do is get defense to that area. Second thing im going to do is set up an op on him. So you can blame Max for his actions but in the end. DT solution to the problem was to hug with Max when their first action should have been to get ride of him and hoped we didn't support him. DT is at fault for what happened and everyone inside DT should blame love for not addressing Max leaving their tribe properly. You leave a player like Max alone for two weeks on this world. There are only two other tribes for him to join besides coming back to DT. Thats NDH or EX. Both of which are at war with DT. So first action should have been to take him out not hug him like Loooveee did.

So I see no fault in what Max did, other then he should have never offered a NAP or at least had the NAP expire before he joined EX. But in the end we are happy to have him here and hes already worked really well with players in his area like Fluffy and hes going to fit in well here.

DeletedUser8082

Three points.

1 - Max was a dick prior to this whole ordeal anyway, he broke a Nap without notice when surrounded by easy targets. BUT, it’s his choice, and he’s entitled to it. After all, single handedly he largely changed this world, so if that’s what he was after, well done to him.

2 - dream, I do believe you don’t know what hugging means......recruiting Max Does not even remotely come under the banner of hugging. That was recruiting a hammer in the heart of their enemy. Having one diplo.....as far as I’m aware that’s what EX have. It’s not huggging. One ally is fair as long as that’s not the other main tribe on the world.

3 - Regarding the world. I really hope this is not the end of the world. DT are a mess, losing players left and right. EX will walk through the remnants as fast as they can get nukes and nobles.

Hopefully they don’t go and recruit more former DT players and leave themselves a bit of competition. And add to that, hopefully someone has the time to band together a tribe of decent players who may feasibly put some competition back into the world.

I do believe a lot of players who otherwise would never have left their tribes would probably look at the bigger picture and realize the world is done unless a new tribe is formed in the south with all the better players and everything else cleaned up.

DeletedUser7985

This was not the scenario I was hoping for, to be fair. It is what it is.
The world is far from over, make no mistake. Would like to see DT regroup and fight for a second line of front instead of giving up and send non-sense nukes.

DeletedUser8065

Hi everybody,

That's a war game. Changing sides is normal in this game.

People change jobs. People change girl friends. That's the rule of life.

Changing is not a reason in life. It's a conclusion of total behaviours.

I didnt leave a tribe which I have too many friend. You can read my profile for detailed information.

NAP was between Bro Tribe and DT. Not EX and DT ....

Next time I will give dt my landing times and targets for being more honest before attacking them :)

All wars are hidden. All wars are quick. All wars are starting at night. That's the rule of life also.

I gave them 15 days to kill me... I had 50 villages they had 350. But they didnt try to attack me .

They prefered barb munching, they prefered to attack internal players. That was the biggest fault .

Real betrayal: Behaving badly to their best warrior in the team. I always went to centre of enemy like a pitbull.

They scavenged a lot because max was the protector of border for DT.

Dt didnt help me about nobling, supporting , friendship. They threatened me 2 times about nobling barbs. I am the less barb nobler in this game.

Now I am in a tribe which I respect the leadership/members.

I didnt see a great team play like EX for long years.

Thanks everybody.

DeletedUser8045

Lol you aren't even on w35 Any more dream... why are you even making comments? Did w33 hurt your butt that bad that you have to bring it up all day on here? There is a w33 forum just for you lmao. If you think EX hugged then you must've been mentally ill all of 33 because that's what real hugging looks like.

Cause I can? I don't see a rule anywhere that says that this is a private forum only for people who played w35. I know some people here and it just so happened that I was interested in this world and liked to voice my opinions on it.

Guess you don't like it when I slap on the HUGS sticker on you eh Harvester? ;)

DeletedUser707

Guess you don't like it when I slap on the HUGS sticker on you eh Harvester? ;)

Again dream, Attack defined the word hug. If you look up Tribal Hugs Hall of Fame, Attack will be top 5 on the list. So for you to call someone a hugger is like a farmer telling a fisherman there's no fish in the ocean......

DeletedUser8119

Lol dream I get you're mad that you won't finish 3rd on w33, and I certainly don't care if you call me a hugger lol. Anyone here and on the USA server knows about your hugging xD all I'm saying is that shit is old news and we have 50 pages of people talking about that. We are on recent things here haha but you're right you can say whatever you want just know its irrelevant as fuck and you couldn't hang in this world so no one cares about your input :D or at least that's my opinion

DeletedUser8045

Again dream, Attack defined the word hug. If you look up Tribal Hugs Hall of Fame, Attack will be top 5 on the list. So for you to call someone a hugger is like a farmer telling a fisherman there's no fish in the ocean......
Actually if you read the forums of the worlds in the past, you will see the word "hug" being thrown around as well :) You have 5 world wins on .net yet w33 on .us is the first world that defined hugs, alrighty then ...

Lol dream I get you're mad that you won't finish 3rd on w33, and I certainly don't care if you call me a hugger lol. Anyone here and on the USA server knows about your hugging xD all I'm saying is that shit is old news and we have 50 pages of people talking about that. We are on recent things here haha but you're right you can say whatever you want just know its irrelevant as fuck and you couldn't hang in this world so no one cares about your input :D or at least that's my opinion
Yeah sorry but no. If I actually had time to play this game anymore or cared, I would have spent all my PP boosting up barbarians like Blowguner did, but I didn't ;)

And funny you talk about recent things on w35 cause the moment I mentioned something about w33 you pop up .. :thinking: