Till the one day when those huggers crossed paths with Ego
And they knew that this game was over for them
They have two choices,
They can stay and get rimmed
Or they can mass delete and start again

hug.jpg

Goodbye TLA, Goodbye TLA,
This was how Ego decided to rim TLA

On a more serious note, this is the official announcement that we in Ego will not allow these huggers to remain in our area. We declare on this pathetic excuse for a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If they are taking your barbs around Ego?'s area then why not start war, they're only making it harder for you.
Also the tribe 'Aster' they have a hidden academy which they were determine to start war with.
Since you found out they 'point whore' mostly you can clear them out, hoping they will keep building which contains a higher ODA, for you which is pretty good strategy.

80% Of them will quit and not start over now, so good job :)

DeletedUser

Look like my nukes are going to be putting in the miles over the next few days then:p

DeletedUser

Stats at the start of this declaration...

Side 1:
Tribes: Ego?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Tla
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 292
Side 2: 147
Difference: 145

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,057,995
Side 2: 377,276
Difference: 680,719

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,183
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21,183

chart

DeletedUser

coool.something to make this world A BIT exciting.keep us (or atleast me lol) updated .

DeletedUser

haha this is a direct quote from asters profile:

We have ambitions, so:
we will never merge with another tribe.
However, we will consider all proposals for those who want to merge with us.

DeletedUser

Hello Wow 1337! Merged aww I was in 1337! But i have to admit the world is being over powered by Ego?? :D

DeletedUser173

I don't recall 1337! merging, I thought they just disbanded and went their seperate ways, I know that some of their members quit, including Mortisrex.

DeletedUser188

I don't recall 1337! merging, I thought they just disbanded and went their seperate ways, I know that some of their members quit, including Mortisrex.

I thought he quit cause of rl problems...

DeletedUser

Ahh, yes they did i remember, just that i ain't been on world 1 since a week ago.

DeletedUser173

So far, I'm VERY dissapointed with tla, I've cleared nearly a dozen of their villages in the past 24 hours, and absolutely no retaliation. :(

DeletedUser

The guy i cleared got kicked from his tribe:eek:

Tla cannot have many troops left judging by the 50 or so reports i have been sent by my tribes mates:cool:

DeletedUser

Most points whore apparently
So far, I'm VERY dissapointed with tla, I've cleared nearly a dozen of their villages in the past 24 hours, and absolutely no retaliation. :(
Inactive much? oh well, bigger ODA for you guys and possibly ODD is some start to hate :D

DeletedUser700

Ego? please please attack us i want some action in this boring game. start with me if you'd like i dont care just need some more Epicness to the game :)
theres nothing better than epic battles and drama, its what the internet strives upon!

thanks sipherix

DeletedUser173

If you hadn't noticed, we've been totally wiping out your entire tribe, (I assume you're in tla) and if I didn't know any better, I'd think you WANTED us to attack you :D

DeletedUser

He does what you to attack him because I think he can beat you :D