Ego? declares...

DeletedUser

Rofl, hopefully that was a suicide, never attack with defensive x-x

prooves he's desperate.

DeletedUser

Hey people, can we get get the latest stats on this war?, i wish to see how my old tribe are doing ;-)

DeletedUser173

Side 1:
Tribes: Ego?
Side 2:
Tribes: Tla

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 256
Side 2: 136
Difference: 120

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,094,870
Side 2: 384,967
Difference: 709,903

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210,644
Side 2: 0
Difference: 210,644

chart

DeletedUser724

it actually looks like its already over... i mean they havent even taken a village from their opponant... kinda sad

DeletedUser

Hello Wow 1337! Merged aww I was in 1337! But i have to admit the world is being over powered by Ego?? :D

I was Baroness of 1337! and we did not merge, the tribe was disbanded due to the duke not having enough time to lead the tribe. I myself was being sat at the time, and came back to EXP, which I may add was my original tribe with Chen on UK1. Since EXP was formed, both Chen and myself have seen it go from strength to strength due to Chens leadership capabilities (and my own too as a Baroness). We will be around for the forseeable future, you can guarantee that ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many members are leaving from Ego? now such as Who Am, and some others have aswell, so the balance are getting even with other tribes.

DeletedUser

no, just both tribes slowly attacking each other. Not any official War Declaration yet.