Eulogy Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*steps up to the mic*

Some of us may not have been too fond of noobcats101, but I'd like to take this time to share a poem I have written about some of the many things noobcats101 was known for.

He wasn't the best player,
But was stubborn all through court.
He wouldn't post on the forums,
Unless it was for support.

We were close, but we made a pact
To keep us safe from harm.
But the time had come, to make a run,
And he had spiked all of my farms.

Come noble time, he made a goal
To noble close to me.
When I said no, he pushed the "go",
And took a barb in my 3x3.

He defended his top 50 status,
With all the strength he could muster,
But in the end, there was a trend,
Of a giant turtle cluster.

It took me three nukes to clear a village,
Another loss would be a shame.
But when time came to send the train,
He'd ignored my noble claim.

Now it's safe to say, our duke is great.
He saw the unfriendly vibe.
He thought it sick, and took the click,
To disband him from the tribe.

Suddenly, he became active
And off the nukes they went,
We all had saw, and looked in awe
The most attacks he'd ever sent.

Spear nukes were flying,
Hitting all our walls.
Four new attacks shown, his cover is blown,
The train was 48 seconds in all.

It took no time for him to quit,
We took out all his troops.
Come the time, he learned the line,
To not eat where he poops.

-Luke, of Shaky Surgeon

DeletedUser

Chingo

Chingo was a very determined king but his end was very sudden. He was in a powerful, foreign, and smart tribe called ALIENS. He had made some good friends in that Russian tribe, but even though I was not in his tribe, I was fairly close to him on the map. He has saved my villages countless times by sending me his strong troops. One time I was being attacked by a massive king and I was sure that I was not going to make it. Then, out of the blue, Chingo has sent me 1,000 spearmen and archers for my protection. Thanks to him, I survived the attack.​
I kept in touch with him and we both supported each other during dozens of attacks. Just then, when Chingo was getting his 6th village, his tribe got into a massive fight with another nearby tribe. His troops were devoured when he nobled a village, therefore he did not have many defensive or offensive troops. I gave him as many troops as I could, but unfortunately, he was the closest to the enemy tribe and they surrounded his villages… and destroyed him.​
Before Chingo was disintegrated by the enemy tribe, and I was also running out of support troops, he told me, “Please do not send me anymore of your loyal troops. Let me die in the haze of the first battle of the war…” I was shocked that he said that, but I granted what he had asked me. Sure enough, he did pass in the haze of the battle. Later the tribes kept on attacking each other until they were both about to be wiped out. Then they stopped attacking each other and the war was over.​
Chingo will never be forgotten to me and his other tribe mates. I will to, meet Chingo again at the correct time and we will enjoy ourselves in heaven in peace.

DeletedUser1627

Death of a neighbor

Im not sure if he was friend or foe
He was in my 7x7 so he had to go
He was building spear
and I built cats ,
Now his wall is back to broken wood slats
He gave one last try ,
but all his troops I ate,
so you see -thats why he lies here
in this old wooden crate.
Ill say my goodbyes before they close the door,
May God Help you Brother if you join world 4

DeletedUser

eulogy

As we stand here in the middle of this burned and destroyed village we look back and see what brought all of us together.

A tyrant more powerful than all before rose up by the name of killer dawg. this man killed, maimed, and tortured thousands of our people.

We will remember how a meeting was called of the local leaders to deal with this threat.

We will remember the preparation, training, and sacrifice that we went through.

We will remember how we climbed the wall while the tyrant himself directed the defenses in his night shirt on his balcony overlooking the dread city.

And we will remember how we threw this most worthy of foes at our feet in the dust!

Today we gather to honor not only the fallen but also to honor the tyrant. he was the most worthy foe i have ever faced.

DeletedUser

Dear OFLOW,

My eulogy is about something what really happened. A player (Zopet) of my tribalwars.nl world 3 tribe, was ranking 8 at the absolute ranking and a great strategic player which conquered loads of enemy villages. He build op is account to 17.000.000 points, but one day his brother posted at the forums, that the greatest player of the whole community, died in real life. Cancer he had.

My Eulogy
Zopet. You were invincible.

What they tried, what they did, what they attacked, nobody in the world was able to break our dear Zopet. You were the one who respected the little players and who didn't fear the big ones. You were the one who played this game like a high strategic game, and the one who won it like a piece of cake. I never thought that it was possible to break the greatest Tribal Wars player I ever met, but there came a day when the world changed. Cancer conquered the best player of our world. Cancer destroyed our Tribalwars war, cancer destroyed your life. Zopet, you were a great man, a great Tribal Wars player.

There came a day, that the message arrived. Zopet would be gone for a while. His troops wouldn't fight for a while, his body would lay down for a while. Zopet's troops would take some sleep to relax a bit after all those terrible fights. Zopet himself had the biggest fight of his whole life at the same moment. The only fight which he had ever lost. The only fight which could kill that guy with the impressive game skills.

Sometimes late at night, with my iPad in my hand and my villages just before me, I look at my village names. After two years and 8 million more points, they still say '[001] Zopet'. But the owner is now 'Allan a Dale', and will unfortunately never be Zopet again. And sometimes late at night, when I watch my nobles die against my enemy, I still think; Zopet would have killed them. Our enemy.

Zopet. You are invincible.

Kind Regards,
Allan a Dale

DeletedUser

This is for the slow posters, i have opened the competition for 1 more hour, then it will be closed.

The poll will then be up on the 19[sup]th[/sup]

DeletedUser

This thread was closed and the best entries were picked. Please follow the link and vote for your favourite eulogy here:

Vote now!

Status
Not open for further replies.