Event Offer Situation & Farewell

Reaction score
I've already left the tribalwars discord because players are so unnecessarily MEAN that it shocks me how some people enjoy playing on the side of such just mean/bullying individuals.

Players had reached out over the past 48 hours on how Kyle had multiple attack boosters on world 69. He received war packs after asking for them in a support ticket. As did I.

I think when players don't receive an event offer on one world, that they would generally ask if the event offer is available on another world. To me... it's not a unique concept and something that makes sense to clarify.

If asking staff to be able to purchase an event offer that I didn't receive on the current is cheating or breaking the rules, then I cheated and accept that judgement from other community members.

As a leader, my job is to guide my team through events, strategy, gameplay. I have always checked with staff to see if a script, action, or mechanic is against the rules - and sometimes they say yes and sometimes they say no.

Same goes for event offers, war packs, and special premium deals. Sometimes staff says they're unable to transfer items and sometimes they say they are able to transfer items.

As for the war packs this world, I had submitted a ticket and was told by Kawoni that it's possible.

I have seen screenshots going around that a moderator told one other player it was not possible for him to transfer those items -- which it isn't as he's a moderator and only admins are the only ones who have the power to do those things. Pushing a false narrative and accusing me of cheating or staff to be biased is ridiculous. Had the individual that made the request asked for it to be escalated and confirmed by someone with the power to transfer items -- it would have likely been granted.

I obviously don't want to speak on behalf of any staff members, but that's usually how things go in most video games. Admins usually have ability to adjust ingame items, and moderators moreso handle tickets. As someone who's acted as an Admin on multiple DayZ servers and various other games - that is at least the experience I've come to understand and usually how to proceed with knowledge received from tickets.

I make guides for the community, I do my research (many, many hours) and I often ask staff when i have important questions related to these events. The staff team is usually very helpful with giving an answer, and if I'm confused with one staff member's response, I ask for another to fill in and confirm the issue as there's often multiple takes when seen in gaming.

It's unfortunate that players took a single response, based an entire narrative off such response and are now calling me a cheater for asking the same question and saying I received any sort of special treatment. This is a video game which people enjoy and while you might not like everything that's told to you, you need to get over yourselves because everyone has a life outside this game and obligations besides making your perfect literal virtual world something that has to cater to your every whim.

I stopped playing world 69 because of the absurd amount of hate that I constantly received on a daily basis and it's taxing mentally. Why does a tribe feel the need to constantly put someone down for trying to lead a group of mixed individuals to having a fun and competitive world?

On the flip-note... why does that team need to still complain, harass, and threaten individuals when the leader has already quit and surrendered a win which is what the other team always desired?

Nobody cheated to receive anything -- I didn't specifically tell AKA members that they need to speak to an admin to receive items because moderators can't grant them -- This is one of the most ridiculous takes I've heard of 2023.

I make guides for the public to see, some of which I pour my heart and soul into... but just like other teams don't share all their private scripts and OP plans, I am not going babystep players through every aspect of the game.

When it became apparent to me that AKA members were not using war packs (as they had either not received them, or chose not to use them - which was my perspective take on the matter), I didn't use the boosters either to fight their team. While that might not be enough to satisfy others' unbearable hatred of me... it was enough for me to be content with myself.

I don't care if people are inspired by me, disgusted by me, or can't bear to play on the same world as me... but don't call me a cheater and don't say the staff on this server has given me or anyone else special treatment. When players purposefully and intentionally changed their currencies to Turkish Liras, the staff didn't permanently wipe those individuals from the game. Simply making a ticket asking if an event offer can be accessed on a world since it hadn't been received -- to be blown to such a proportion is ridiculous and only inflated to this level because I was the one asking and because some individuals refuse to accept alternative realities from their own distorted beliefs.

If you want this server to exist and be enjoyed for more worlds to come, show the staff and your fellow enemies some more respect. I won't be returning but I'm sure there are countless other players who want to fight... and want to continue fighting on such a nostalgic browser game. I wouldn't be surprised if staff no longer offers to transfer any items after such a stir was caused, but they are not biased and I am well aware that many players on both sides have received event offers adjusted/offered when not received on their main world that they were playing.

Hopefully the players on this server pay each other more respect, show honor in both fighting, diplomacy and recruiting, and make the game an atmosphere where the community actually enjoys speaking freely and talking in each others' presence. From my experience, the community has turned into multiple separate cliques, and if you're not a part of one of these groups... the game just isn't fun anymore.

Hope you enjoy your holidays and I genuinely hope that players make world 70 more enjoyable than world 69 turned out to be.

Best regards,

Steve/Report

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you Steve/Report, We would prefer you not leave but that is up to you.

I want to also clarify, that when you are told no it could be for things that you have asked for. We can NOT transfer just one set of items from your inventory that you won or earned via the events. We can transfer items that were purchased via the payment/shop tab if all the criteria have been met. Which includes things like age of world, events, and several other things. You may also be told no depending on the offer also. So please keep that in mind.

Why is it that when something like this misunderstanding happens, the immediate consensus is that the mods are cheating for the other team.? Do you know how many times we have been accused by both sides that we were cheating for the other? Over the Years, A whole lot. We do not have any type of vested interest in whom wins, looses, builds off. troops or D. troops. It matters not to us. We have no bias to anyone or account.

We need to start respecting each other win or loose. When I used to play we would be enemies but as soon as the world was over and more often during the game, We would be having fun sniping, planning ops, faking, farming and having fun teasing each other. but we would end as friends 90% of the time and then go to the next world and play on the same team and then the next fight as enemies again. The object is to have fun, come here to have fun, talk smack, talk to people from all over the world and play a pvp game, make friends whom become like family. (I can not say relax as some still set those alarms to get up in the middle of the night for the farm runs and snipes). Grab a new player and teach them how to play the game. Have fun. the world is to serious with out this war game.

Thank you all for your time and understanding.
Please be nice and play the game no need for all the chaos.

lilmata29

Reaction score
What a load of bs, event isnt offered on a new world because it is a NEW world, this isnt a case of accidentally bought items on wrong world its asking for things that aren’t supposed to be on a world yet and getting it. Quit acting like you are some saint, didnt you already get perma banned in the past? Half this server doesnt like you because you are in fact a scumbag who thinks you’re above everybody, also nice bot reply, i expect nothing less at this point.

Reaction score
What a load of bs, event isnt offered on a new world because it is a NEW world, this isnt a case of accidentally bought items on wrong world its asking for things that aren’t supposed to be on a world yet and getting it. Quit acting like you are some saint, didnt you already get perma banned in the past? Half this server doesnt like you because you are in fact a scumbag who thinks you’re above everybody, also nice bot reply, i expect nothing less at this point.
Your own teammate - the one who is the meanest and most rude person on this server - asked for war packs. Against the games rules, they posted a screenshot in discord which has been copied/spread by your other leaders to players across discord... showing they asked for war packs.

I'm not above anyone else, which is exactly what I'm saying here.

I asked for war packs, just like your teammate did. Kawoni replied and was able to apply them to the account. If your teammate asked for an admin to provide them, they would have been provided is all I'm saying.

Your team is literally the ones saying "Steve is above everyone else, able to get deals others cannot".

I am just another player in this game. I submitted a request for myself and teammates to see if war packs could be transferred and was told they could be, but the only one in power who is able to do so.

I've never played with you on a team, and unfortunately it seems your clique has swayed your opinion of me on the matter. Unfortunately you never got the time to see how i really lead or play, but don't apply logic otherwise might assign to me as your only opinion of me lilmata.

lilmata29

Reaction score
Your own teammate - the one who is the meanest and most rude person on this server - asked for war packs. Against the games rules, they posted a screenshot in discord which has been copied/spread by your other leaders to players across discord... showing they asked for war packs.

I asked for war packs, just like your teammate did. Kawoni replied and was able to apply them to the account. If your teammate asked for an admin to provide them, they would have been provided is all I'm saying.

Your team is literally the ones saying "Steve is above everyone else, able to get deals others cannot".

I am just another player in this game. I submitted a request for myself and teammates to see if war packs could be transferred and was told they could be, but the only one in power who is able to do so.

I've never played with you on a team, and unfortunately it seems your clique has swayed your opinion of me on the matter. Unfortunately you never got the time to see how i really lead or play, but don't apply logic otherwise might assign to me as your only opinion of me lilmata.
The bottom line is war packs should not of been able to of been transferred on day 19 of a new world. It’s absolutely insane to think that its fair because you asked, war packs arent available on a new world for a reason it breaks the world early and world is over in weeks. Also the bs replies of “certain criteria has to be met and its ok” is an absolutely trash response by kawoni that doesnt answer anybodys questions and just frustrates everyone more. This is what truly divides and kills the server not people being “mean”.

Reaction score
The bottom line is war packs should not of been able to of been transferred on day 19 of a new world. It’s absolutely insane to think that its fair because you asked, war packs arent available on a new world for a reason it breaks the world early and world is over in weeks. Also the bs replies of “certain criteria has to be met and its ok” is an absolutely trash response by kawoni that doesnt answer anybodys questions and just frustrates everyone more. This is what truly divides and kills the server not people being “mean”.
While i agree it does give a strong advantage, most events after 19 days - 21 days into a world's creation will be released into a new world.

The Halloween vault was denied on world 69 because it was before this negation period, but war packs were well within the time frame.

I know this information because i track event releases and have used beta for all event releases in addition to pre-submitting tickets on both UK/EN/US to know if an event has the likelihood of release. I obviously cannot show you exact ticket information as that's against the rules, but the general consensus I have come upon is that premium offerings are usually sanctioned by innogames around 20 days after a world's release.

Given that information and my personal interest in wanting to see if the offer would be available I had made a ticket.

Kawoni isn't in the wrong either because that timeframe is genuinely around the time innogames allows events to be released and offered on the servers.

I'm not going to put you down or tell you that you're misinformed because I've only gathered this information through asking about events and constantly trying to learn more so i could provide accurate guides to users for events which i routlinely post about.

Your own teammate made a request too --- and I'm not shaming them for that as that's exactly what I would do in the same situation (which I did). It's a time period when events usually are allowed to be released, and a moderator and admin having different opinions on that isn't "Cheating" or something that should bewilder players. It's just confusion and had it been escalated you would have gotten the answer that Kawoni provided to me (which is yes - currently they can be transfered).

If you want to deny my claims, try going through the past US worlds... Most events released between 2-3 weeks into a world's inception aren't on the new world, but 20 days - 4 weeks they are.

I'm not above you... your leaders or other players. I just try my best to keep myself informed, I ask lots of questions, and if I receive an answer that I believe might not be correct then I escalate it.

I've asked for other staff opinions when an answer didn't make sense to me -- and most often they are all in agreeance on their stance. However sometimes there are varying opinions which is why it's best to confirm.

I'll never deny to you the power war packs might have as the advantage per $ spent is extremely potent ... but it's all the more reason to ask and confirm you're getting the only response there is.

lilmata29

Reaction score
While i agree it does give a strong advantage, most events after 19 days - 21 days into a world's creation will be released into a new world.

The Halloween vault was denied on world 69 because it was before this negation period, but war packs were well within the time frame.

I know this information because i track event releases and have used beta for all event releases in addition to pre-submitting tickets on both UK/EN/US to know if an event has the likelihood of release. I obviously cannot show you exact ticket information as that's against the rules, but the general consensus I have come upon is that premium offerings are usually sanctioned by innogames around 20 days after a world's release.

Given that information and my personal interest in wanting to see if the offer would be available I had made a ticket.

Kawoni isn't in the wrong either because that timeframe is genuinely around the time innogames allows events to be released and offered on the servers.

I'm not going to put you down or tell you that you're misinformed because I've only gathered this information through asking about events and constantly trying to learn more so i could provide accurate guides to users for events which i routlinely post about.

Your own teammate made a request too --- and I'm not shaming them for that as that's exactly what I would do in the same situation (which I did). It's a time period when events usually are allowed to be released, and a moderator and admin having different opinions on that isn't "Cheating" or something that should bewilder players. It's just confusion and had it been escalated you would have gotten the answer that Kawoni provided to me (which is yes - currently they can be transfered).

If you want to deny my claims, try going through the past US worlds... Most events released between 2-3 weeks into a world's inception aren't on the new world, but 20 days - 4 weeks they are.

I'm not above you... your leaders or other players. I just try my best to keep myself informed, I ask lots of questions, and if I receive an answer that I believe might not be correct then I escalate it.

I've asked for other staff opinions when an answer didn't make sense to me -- and most often they are all in agreeance on their stance. However sometimes there are varying opinions which is why it's best to confirm.

I'll never deny to you the power war packs might have as the advantage per $ spent is extremely potent ... but it's all the more reason to ask and confirm you're getting the only response there is.
Once again war packs were not on 69, they shouldnt be transferable from another world. Idgaf about event time frame. If an offer isnt on a world it shouldnt be able to be transferred bottom line. Most people didnt ask that question because the world was brand new and it made sense to not offer war packs on it. Shouldve created a “guide” on transferring offers that arent on a world if you love community so much.

Reaction score
Your member asked for the items too. So are they cheating? Or is it only because I received them that makes it "cheating"?

You played world 63.

Champions of the horse lords released 15 days after the world opened.

Given knowledge of worlds releasing events early, one could logically deduce that maybe the event offer might be intended for the world and could reasonably be transferred over.

CerealKiller

Reaction score
As an outside observer, I will give my two cents.

War packs are never made available within the first month of a new world. There is a reason they were not available on w69. If they are available, they should be made available to every player on the world to make it fair. if a mod/admin allowed transferring them from another world for one account, every other account on the world should be made aware of this possibility.

This situation shows a lack of communication between the mods and the CM. It has happened in the past where one mod gives an answer to a question while another mod gives an opposite answer to the same question. Players try to abuse the system to gain an advantage all the time. Luckily this time, the side that benefited from this won't end up winning the world.

Reaction score
As an outside observer, I will give my two cents.

War packs are never made available within the first month of a new world. There is a reason they were not available on w69. If they are available, they should be made available to every player on the world to make it fair. if a mod/admin allowed transferring them from another world for one account, every other account on the world should be made aware of this possibility.

This situation shows a lack of communication between the mods and the CM. It has happened in the past where one mod gives an answer to a question while another mod gives an opposite answer to the same question. Players try to abuse the system to gain an advantage all the time. Luckily this time, the side that benefited from this won't end up winning the world.
Reason this world had them at an awkward time was that it was released on the 20th of the month. Usually I world is released between the 4th-10th of a month while war packs being the first week of the new month - which also contributed to confusion this world

Reaction score
Well clearly it did have war packs and instead of accepting that fact you would rather point fingers and tell others they’re cheating after sending a single ticket and a moderator answering it non if your favor.

Your team tried the same exact thing. But hey… like cerealkiller said - ya won the world - continue enjoying it

lilmata29

Reaction score
Well clearly it did have war packs and instead of accepting that fact you would rather point fingers and tell others they’re cheating after sending a single ticket and a moderator answering it non if your favor.

Your team tried the same exact thing. But hey… like cerealkiller said - ya won the world - continue enjoying it
Lmao you refuse to own up to the fact war packs were not offered on 69. They were only offered to 3 people because they “asked” which is an insane way of admitting they shouldnt of been offered. Why wouldnt they make packs available to everyone after they allowed 3 people to have them?

Reaction score
You are impossible to speak to. I have said if you'd have escalated the ticket your leader WHO HAS POSTED SCREENSHOTS ASKING FOR THEM would have received them.

I know several members in your tribe who have received event offers they weren't supposed to receive in the past --- on your same logic.

Your leader made the same request here.

If Kawoni had responded to your ticket... would your leadership have messaged me to buy war packs?

I'm done - just wanted to explain that there was no cheating or mod abuse, you just refuse to understand anything besides your echo chamber tribe --- of which the same leader has asked for war packs and same team members have received offers in the past that it shouldn't have by your own logic.

lilmata29

Reaction score
You are impossible to speak to. I have said if you'd have escalated the ticket your leader WHO HAS POSTED SCREENSHOTS ASKING FOR THEM would have received them.

I know several members in your tribe who have received event offers they weren't supposed to receive in the past --- on your same logic.

If Kawoni had responded to your ticket... would your leadership have messaged me to buy war packs?

I'm done - just wanted to explain that there was no cheating or mod abuse, you just refuse to understand anything besides your echo chamber tribe --- of which the same leader has asked for war packs and same team members have received offers in the past that it shouldn't have by your own logic.
WHERE ARE MY WAR PACK OFFERS

Coco and Co

Reaction score
Hello!

I had to take some time to truly digest the mental gymnastics I just read, and would like to reply and set the record straight, instead of use this for propoganda and a victim complex.

So let's break it down - one piece at a time. Shall we? :)
I've already left the tribalwars discord because players are so unnecessarily MEAN that it shocks me how some people enjoy playing on the side of such just mean/bullying individuals.

Players had reached out over the past 48 hours on how Kyle had multiple attack boosters on world 69. He received war packs after asking for them in a support ticket. As did I.

I think when players don't receive an event offer on one world, that they would generally ask if the event offer is available on another world. To me... it's not a unique concept and something that makes sense to clarify.

If asking staff to be able to purchase an event offer that I didn't receive on the current is cheating or breaking the rules, then I cheated and accept that judgement from other community members.

As a leader, my job is to guide my team through events, strategy, gameplay. I have always checked with staff to see if a script, action, or mechanic is against the rules - and sometimes they say yes and sometimes they say no.

Same goes for event offers, war packs, and special premium deals. Sometimes staff says they're unable to transfer items and sometimes they say they are able to transfer items.

As for the war packs this world, I had submitted a ticket and was told by Kawoni that it's possible.

First - complaining about "mean" in .us Discord?

I cannot unfortunately post some of the screenshots I have due to community guidelines, but I can personally attest to Steve "calling the kettle black" as one of the biggest bullies and meanest people in the .us discord. From calling me a trans lying degenerate alcoholic who takes everyone elses achievements for herself, to discrediting any accomplisment others have in worlds that not deemed as "noteworthy" all the way calling our memberss...

I actually had members pull plenty more screenshots, and you can go find screenshots of me because of course, I talk crap in this game too, but I will never be running away from "meanies" on the internet.

I do want to point out that if you are willing to dish it out, you should be willing to take it. I will not let you drop a "you are meanies" and run away, when you are a driving force for toxicity in worlds you don't even participate in.

I can easily dismantle all of your whining arguments and playing the victim card, but that is low-hanging fruit and I'd like to get to the matter at hand and clear this up.

Next Part

Let's start with the obvious. We will not use the word "cheating" because I would prefer people to not just fixate on that word, and I will instead call it manipulating the system, I hope that is ok.

Let's get the facts out of the way:
1. Warpacks are not available in world 69
2. Warpacks are available in w65
3. You asked to transfer warpacks from w65 to w69 on Day 19.
4. It was approved by Kawoni.

You have admitted this, I am assuming you won't refute it. Thank you for admitting it.

Now the unfair part. You as a "guide creator" or a member of the community, have an in-depth understanding of the inner workings of the system. You shared this with your tribe, to which multiple players declined because they recognized how unbalanced it is, but others accepted. (shoutout to pumpkins)

You took advantage of the system to get an unfair advantage. You can point at events being "game breaking" or point at your knowledge of when events start or even how you "didn't use the boosters" etc to cope, and that is fine.

The fact of the matter is, you knew that you could put in a ticket and get War Packs transferred to 69 to gain an insane advantage and you did. You cannot act like "I figured everyone else knew so it is ok" because obviously not everyone knows or it would be done regularly and there would not be this much outrage in the community.

So it wasn't Steve getting special treatment, it was simply Steve knowing how to snake his way to an unfair advantage by abusing the system.
You can call it what you want, I call it unethical and cheapens the game. (especially when bragging about farming numbers, growth, and pp logs)

Reason this world had them at an awkward time was that it was released on the 20th of the month. Usually I world is released between the 4th-10th of a month while war packs being the first week of the new month - which also contributed to confusion this world
This is not awkward, this is not confusion, this is you asking to transfer a w65 offer to w69 before anyone else and before war packs were available.
There is no awkward time because there ARE NO WAR PACKS FOR ANYONE ELSE LOL

Your member asked for the items too. So are they cheating? Or is it only because I received them that makes it "cheating"?

You played world 63.

Champions of the horse lords released 15 days after the world opened.

Given knowledge of worlds releasing events early, one could logically deduce that maybe the event offer might be intended for the world and could reasonably be transferred over.
Now to this horrendous reply, no the team is not cheating. The items were asked for IN RESPONSE to seeing what you did.

2 wrongs do not make a right, I know you like bringing up old worlds, but we are not talking about them. We are talking about the imbalance of W69.
If we would also like to, I am happy to talk about how the No Limit Account on w63 was involved in a similar situation. Only the account you played.

But again, our leader requested response to finding out what you and king did.

So this is not entirely your fault, this is a shortcoming of the mod team and we can all agree on that.

But you obviously knew how to do it.

TLDR:
Steve got the war pack offer on 65 (and King)
Steve asked for w69 transfer (and King)

Steve received it and many believe that’s unfair and it is not "common knowledge".
They were rank 1 and 2 and their growth OBVIOUSLY was benefitted by this advantage.

I believe that’s manipulating the system, and I believe he knew how to ask and who and no one else did, so no one else knew how to get it.

The rest if your messages are just blaming AKA for propaganda and AKA leadership for being mean, and misunderstanding the context of a screenshot, so I figured I would set the record straight.

This is not an echo chamber, the entire community understands that war packs do not come out day 19 of a new world and for only select accounts to get them is not a fair advantage unless OPENLY open for all.

I propose there should be a new role and unification of the mod team to either open these offers TO EVERYONE when the world meets the correct world criteria OR war pack offers CANNOT be transferred from old worlds to brand new ones.

I appreciate the response, I do not respect it, and I will not be quiet about it because it has upset a LOT of this community and to find out about it after the fact makes the rest of the context of w69 just THAT much more annoying.

You were a stalwart of this community, and I truly was looking forward to dismantling you in game since you always brag about your accomplishments and bring down everyone else's, but I NEVER expected it to go this deep and for you to stoop THIS low.

Say what you want, spin it how you will,

You abused this system because you knew how to, and you STILL lost w69.

That is all
~Coco

P.S. I do not expect nor care for a response, you dug your grave, now exit.[/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaction score
Hello!

I had to take some time to truly digest the mental gymnastics I just read, and would like to reply and set the record straight, instead of use this for propoganda and a victim complex.

So let's break it down - one piece at a time. Shall we? :)

First - complaining about "mean" in .us Discord?

I cannot unfortunately post some of the screenshots I have due to community guidelines, but I can personally attest to Steve "calling the kettle black" as one of the biggest bullies and meanest people in the .us discord. From calling me a trans lying degenerate alcoholic who takes everyone elses achievements for herself, to discrediting any accomplisment others have in worlds that not deemed as "noteworthy" all the way calling our memberss...

I quote "your members are fucking retarded"

View attachment 444

I actually had members pull plenty more screenshots, and you can go find screenshots of me because of course, I talk crap in this game too, but I will never be running away from "meanies" on the internet.

I do want to point out that if you are willing to dish it out, you should be willing to take it. I will not let you drop a "you are meanies" and run away, when you are a driving force for toxicity in worlds you don't even participate in.

I can easily dismantle all of your whining arguments and playing the victim card, but that is low-hanging fruit and I'd like to get to the matter at hand and clear this up.

Next Part

Let's start with the obvious. We will not use the word "cheating" because I would prefer people to not just fixate on that word, and I will instead call it manipulating the system, I hope that is ok.

Let's get the facts out of the way:
1. Warpacks are not available in world 69
2. Warpacks are available in w65
3. You asked to transfer warpacks from w65 to w69 on Day 19.
4. It was approved by Kawoni.

You have admitted this, I am assuming you won't refute it. Thank you for admitting it.

Now the unfair part. You as a "guide creator" or a member of the community, have an in-depth understanding of the inner workings of the system. You shared this with your tribe, to which multiple players declined because they recognized how unbalanced it is, but others accepted. (shoutout to pumpkins)

You took advantage of the system to get an unfair advantage. You can point at events being "game breaking" or point at your knowledge of when events start or even how you "didn't use the boosters" etc to cope, and that is fine.

The fact of the matter is, you knew that you could put in a ticket and get War Packs transferred to 69 to gain an insane advantage and you did. You cannot act like "I figured everyone else knew so it is ok" because obviously not everyone knows or it would be done regularly and there would not be this much outrage in the community.

So it wasn't Steve getting special treatment, it was simply Steve knowing how to snake his way to an unfair advantage by abusing the system.
You can call it what you want, I call it unethical and cheapens the game. (especially when bragging about farming numbers, growth, and pp logs)

This is not awkward, this is not confusion, this is you asking to transfer a w65 offer to w69 before anyone else and before war packs were available.
There is no awkward time because there ARE NO WAR PACKS FOR ANYONE ELSE LOL

Now to this horrendous reply, no the team is not cheating. The items were asked for IN RESPONSE to seeing what you did.

2 wrongs do not make a right
, I know you like bringing up old worlds, but we are not talking about them. We are talking about the imbalance of W69.
If we would also like to, I am happy to talk about how the No Limit Account on w63 was involved in a similar situation. Only the account you played.

But again, our leader requested response to finding out what you and king did.

So this is not entirely your fault, this is a shortcoming of the mod team and we can all agree on that.

But you obviously knew how to do it.

TLDR:
Steve got the war pack offer on 65 (and King)
Steve asked for w69 transfer (and King)

Steve received it and many believe that’s unfair and it is not "common knowledge".
They were rank 1 and 2 and their growth OBVIOUSLY was benefitted by this advantage.

I believe that’s manipulating the system, and I believe he knew how to ask and who and no one else did, so no one else knew how to get it.

The rest if your messages are just blaming AKA for propaganda and AKA leadership for being mean, and misunderstanding the context of a screenshot, so I figured I would set the record straight.

This is not an echo chamber, the entire community understands that war packs do not come out day 19 of a new world and for only select accounts to get them is not a fair advantage unless OPENLY open for all.

I propose there should be a new role and unification of the mod team to either open these offers TO EVERYONE when the world meets the correct world criteria OR war pack offers CANNOT be transferred from old worlds to brand new ones.

I appreciate the response, I do not respect it, and I will not be quiet about it because it has upset a LOT of this community and to find out about it after the fact makes the rest of the context of w69 just THAT much more annoying.

You were a stalwart of this community, and I truly was looking forward to dismantling you in game since you always brag about your accomplishments and bring down everyone else's, but I NEVER expected it to go this deep and for you to stoop THIS low.

Say what you want, spin it how you will,

You abused this system because you knew how to, and you STILL lost w69.

That is all
~Coco

P.S. I do not expect nor care for a response, you dug your grave, now exit.
I am glad to hear your take and viewpoint on it. Definitely provides some depth and gives me a more interesting idea on the situation :)

Hopefully you continue to enjoy the server and provide some good fights for future players to come ;)

View attachment 446