Event Offer Situation & Farewell

Coco and Co

Reaction score
I am glad to hear your take and viewpoint on it. Definitely provides some depth and gives me a more interesting idea on the situation :)

Hopefully you continue to enjoy the server and provide some good fights for future players to come ;)

View attachment 446

I look forward to it or potentially "retiring" like others :p

All said and done,

Wish you nothing but the best IRL ofc. Just a game at the end of the day! :)

~Coco

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you Coco, Thanks bobak (that was funny :) ), lilmata and CerealKiller.

I respect your feedback, comments, opinions and suggestions. I can guarantee that this will not happen again. I will make an announcement as to the decision to be able to transfer items.

Lord Gourd

Reaction score
I didn't read anything that came before in this thread, but I'd like everyone to listen to what I have to say. I am putting my name out there for brand recognition.

My Grandmama used to tell me “One bad apple can spoil the bunch."
But can it really??

SURELY war packs are so scale-tipping that a man on his second day of *gasp* gold buffs wouldn't quit right?

I think you guys aren't giving enough credit to the GOOD PEOPLE in OUR tribe, whom I will now list

Chayel
Sweeney
Dixie Normus
CANCER
morp

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. I wrote that.

I know that writing this might not change the world, but maybe, just maybe, I can change a mind.

conquer the day
gourd

Deleted User - 419875

Brand recognized Gourd. :)
Thank you and yes you are correct you have named some awesome players there.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."