EX conquer page

DeletedUser6712

then explain it to me, i have no idea what happened to you, not only were you my first friend on this game, but i considered you my best friend, and you aswell just dipped and dodged. what happened? did you quit? hard to even comprehend someone can be your 'best friend' yet you havent even talked to them about what happened. but as being busy playing two worlds and whats going on in real life, i assumed you got nobled out and just crumbled, is that not what happened?

This is actually interesting!

DeletedUser707

Does anyone know where Nauz go? I hope he is okay!

He is fine, he just got bored. Nauz is like this most worlds he plays. This is actually the 2nd longest I have seen him stick around since W32 on .net.Thought for sure he would have quit when he lost his nuke early world.

He's just not much of a mid-late game player. He's amazing at start up, but get board quickly and with the way DT played although securing the core quickly and effectively. It land locked a bunch of your players including Nauz so I am not surprised he quit.

DeletedUser6081

then explain it to me, i have no idea what happened to you, not only were you my first friend on this game, but i considered you my best friend, and you aswell just dipped and dodged. what happened? did you quit? hard to even comprehend someone can be your 'best friend' yet you havent even talked to them about what happened. but as being busy playing two worlds and whats going on in real life, i assumed you got nobled out and just crumbled, is that not what happened?

I cant say why he quit but I can provide some insight on the subject.

He was sniping and defending as expected and one day he just wasnt. He still had troops to defend with so its not like he ran out of options for defending. The villages I took from chill basically gave me the foothold I needed against NOHUGS on W33.

DeletedUser8125

ROFL these mods are a joke, anyone else can slander players but I can't. I guess that's what happens when there's a kitty prowling around that doesn't like you. You really showed me! Hmph, I think I'll be nice now!

DeletedUser6581

Yep, Cade dropped the ball and he wasn't the only one. I understand getting your ass kicked but when it's too much, pass the sit, show some respect for your mates. I know he was playing w35.

Karmil , it's not kat. She a mod on UK server I think.

DeletedUser6581

And that little princess Jimmy is trying to ignore me since he has no answer. That's cool , at least others saw how untrustworthy Jimmy and chowder are so they will know what to expect when dealing with them in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

And that little princess Jimmy is trying to ignore me since he has no answer. That's cool , at least others saw how untrustworthy Jimmy and chowder are so they will know what to expect when dealing with them in the future.
tenor.gif

DeletedUser7985

Unfortunately no, because it would be a lie and lies make baby Jesus cry

Then you are blinded. By hate maybe. As everyone else around here. It isn't fun to argue with this kind of people so I'll wait for a more interesting answer.

DeletedUser8131

What happened to CT? Cannibals are more sensitive than the Dream Team. At least they do not eat their children :D

DeletedUser707

What happened to CT? Cannibals are more sensitive than the Dream Team. At least they do not eat their children :D

To be fair Cream Team was never going to stay around. Most of their members were going to merge into Dream Team at some point. It's not like they are interalling them without permission haha. It was always meant to be a tribe they ate outside of a few players like Never Quit who I believe is still playing a world on another server and is here more for fun then anything.

DeletedUser6581

Fluffy or whatever the hell your name is, who are you kid? Like I told you , your nobody so go back to your room and pop some pimples, puberty can be tough . Your nobody son so stop acting like your important. If your looking for attention go see your mommy little kid. Don't you have some imaginary exams to do ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

Fluffy or whatever the hell your name is, who are you kid? Like I told you , your nobody so go back to your room and pop some pimples, puberty can be tough . Your nobody son so stop acting like your important. If your looking for attention go see your mommy little kid. Don't you have some imaginary exams to do or maybe you wanna bubble bath with me ?

DeletedUser6581

If your bored , go spread to good message of Geert Wilders in your country. We need more good people like him.