EXP, Ego? Vs Sie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And why do you think MOLOCO is pro?
At least he is not a noob, but you are right, I can't be sure because I hadn't attacked him/didn't get attacked by him.

DeletedUser

dogwec said:
lol as most people know MagicX hate us

Then why hasn't EXP warred them to get more villages, and connect the disconnected EXP clusters?

DeletedUser734

Then why hasn't EXP warred them to get more villages, and connect the disconnected EXP clusters?

We are working on connecting ;) Strong points in EXP like K35 (mine :D) k46 and k43 are working on connecting. Warring is a different subject though to get that.

DeletedUser734

I can undoubtedly guarantee that I am far better than you.

BY THE WAY: I'm getting really tired of your self-rightous "I am far better than you" attitude because one of these times, you WON'T be better. I am going to have to ask you to stop. And try to stay on-topic please.

DeletedUser

There has been no formally organized war effort on Magicx, just that we are free to attack them. Also, we have had other tribes we have fought with, but we are starting to attack MagicX now (those of us too far away from Sie to be effective attackers)

But if you want to discuss that, use a different thread please. This one is about SIE

DeletedUser

I know, but I was simply curious about why you wouldn't use MagicX to get to Sie, which is on-topic and not worthy of its own thread :).

Thanks for the clarification on that.

The stats show EXP and Ego? winning. Just thought I'd throw another stat in there:

In terms of net villages gained by the top 3 tribes by conquers alone (past 7 days only), EXP is on top with Ego? in second, and Sie in last of the top 3. However, Sie has lost the least villages in the past week, EXP has lost the second-most, and Ego? has lost the most. A strange way of that working, eh :p?

DeletedUser

BY THE WAY: I'm getting really tired of your self-rightous "I am far better than you" attitude because one of these times, you WON'T be better. I am going to have to ask you to stop. And try to stay on-topic please.

So it is alright for someone to call me a noob, but not for me to tell them I am better than they are.

Both insinuate the same thing, I just don't piss around the bush.

That makes logical sense to me. Taking the slight arrogant approach out, if you re-read my posts. They have nothing but tangible proof to them. I've included links, statistics, etc, if not just basically mentioning them. I'm not self-righteous, just realistic.

Also, your post was also off-topic, so I don't really see where you have any room to talk.

DeletedUser472

You guys make it sound easier than it is... keep in mind that between those cluster there are frikkin 120-30-32091-31-02398102381920381203903810928393 barbarian villages that makes it a lot harder to noble enemy villages... f*ck the settings of this world... cant do sh*t :S

DeletedUser

You guys make it sound easier than it is... keep in mind that between those cluster there are frikkin 120-30-32091-31-02398102381920381203903810928393 barbarian villages that makes it a lot harder to noble enemy villages... f*ck the settings of this world... cant do sh*t :S

I am sure that is quite a hassle. I was even thinking of nobling 100 hours out into a 100x100 that is only barbarians, just cause farming would be righteous. :D

DeletedUser734

So it is alright for someone to call me a noob, but not for me to tell them I am better than they are.

Both insinuate the same thing, I just don't piss around the bush.

That makes logical sense to me. Taking the slight arrogant approach out, if you re-read my posts. They have nothing but tangible proof to them. I've included links, statistics, etc, if not just basically mentioning them. I'm not self-righteous, just realistic.

Also, your post was also off-topic, so I don't really see where you have any room to talk.

I'm not saying that they can call you a noob. You are realistically self rightous. I'm done posting off-topic

DeletedUser

Stuff with a lot of expletives :D.

I agree, it's not that easy, and maybe we are making it sound overly simplified. But really, even with the settings as they are, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be trying. If you can't noble MagicX, then how in the world are you going to noble Sie when you don't even have all your players near them :p?

DeletedUser

here are the stats after about a week.

Side 1:
Tribes: EXP, Ego?
Side 2:
Tribes: Sie

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 332
Side 2: 110
Difference: 222

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,661,403
Side 2: 451,273
Difference: 1,210,130

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,219
Side 2: 58,880
Difference: 108,339

chart

DeletedUser

Players from Sie have left and made *YNK* , so we are still attacking that tribe as well, obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.