EXP, Ego? Vs Sie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You just don't let things die, do you?

You called him a noob, he responded. That's the context.

None of this really matters, so let it die and move on.

DeletedUser

Usually not, sorry ;)

I said he is acting like a noob. And he does.

"He is acting like a noob" and "He does." are not the same, first of all. The fact that you said "He does" implies that you believe he is no longer acting like a noob, but that he did at the time. Thank you for the compliment to SmashNasty, I suppose. Moving on.

I know it may be difficult for you to understand, having only 13 villages and being one of three leadership listen in an 8-man tribe, but nobling a lot of barbarians is not necessarily a good thing, even in a church world. It shows an extreme lack of skill on the part of the player if they cannot noble players and thusly remove competition. Again, I wouldn't expect you to know this, considering your 13 conquers have 9 barbarians listed, and one of your 4 player conquers was a second reconquer after you lost a village you took to the player you took it from. What's worse about that is that you not only lost it 10 hours or more after you took it, it took you over 2 days to get it back. But I have digressed, let me move back to the original point:

So far, excluding your own fairly embarrassing statistics, MOLOCO says:

look at the first noblings, they do say much more about a player...

The first noblings, MOLOCO implies, should be players. This is pretty clearly effective, as SmashNasty is not only still growing, but flourishing. But if we were to assume that what MOLOCO said is true, then clearly you, burbot, are not good by MOLOCO's standards. When it comes down to it, therefore, we are only left with one other criteria to judge between you and SmashNasty; how fast you both have grown at your early stages (seeing as SmashNasty has nobled players at the start moreso than you). It took you a month and 13 days to noble your first village. It took SmashNasty 21 days. It took you an additional 25 (25+44 total) to noble your second village. It took SmashNasty 2 more days (21+3 total). The third village, SmashNasty took just a day after (21+3+1 total). It took you an additional 3 days (25+44+3). SmashNasty clearly outgrew you. The only difference is, you waited for the barbs to grow and took a long time about it, while SmashNasty is growing them himself, so they grow faster than they would have as barbs.

Therefore, by both MOLOCO's and most other's standards, you are the noob here.

Whether or not SmashNasty is a noob is irrelevant if he can back it up in-game, and clearly he's done a better job than you. If you don't like that, then that's quite alright. But by diverting the thread in such a way that you just wanted to attack SmashNasty, you're the one truly acting like the noob. And breaking the rules, while you're at it :p.

Didn't want to let it die, then I'll have to kill it :).

Moving on once more:

Sie disbanded. Looks like a lot of mopping up to do now :D.

DeletedUser

I swear if you guys fricking hijack this thread one more time, something is gonna happen... wheres some hard-butt mods when you need them??? =P

And sie is officially gone. ****** is some of their members and is rank 3 now behind Ego? and EXP.

DeletedUser734

v4t6oo.jpg

****** is called Sastrix in the map (coined by my friend) just cuz I want a name to use haha. It is Six + Asterix.

DeletedUser

I swear if you guys fricking hijack this thread one more time, something is gonna happen... wheres some hard-butt mods when you need them??? =P

And sie is officially gone. ****** is some of their members and is rank 3 now behind Ego? and EXP.

Sorry about that dogwec, we just gotta take care of business. :D

Also, I'd like to add that I've already farmed at least 7737 more villages than you Burbot. You obviously don't know how to play that well or are very lazy.

And back on topic.

Obviously Sie or whatever, has had a lot of internal issues going on. They already have 2 tribes warring them, so internal issues such as the ones they obviously have, whether it be disgruntled members, weak leadership, etc, will be their downfall, not the general nobling of their villages. That is unless the leadership gets a firm grip of the tribe and starts to really rework how they do things.

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or do they all look way too small on the map??? lol I guess I am used to .NET worlds with players in K's 1-99, or pretty close to it...

DeletedUser

It's not just you. They are a lot smaller than us .net players are used to, but there's nothing to be done about that :(.

DeletedUser

Also, I'd like to add that I've already farmed at least 7737 more villages than you Burbot. You obviously don't know how to play that well or are very lazy.
I'm very lazy because I have an 1kk account on the German server and that takes me a lot of time to administrate :D
I don't think that you're a noob in tribalwars, I just meant that your comments were noobish from time to time.

DeletedUser173

Wow... umm... ******, the offshoot has been disbanded... we win.

But now what, there's an AQ tribe now... WE DECLARE WAR!!! MWUAHAHA!!! :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AQ
Side 2:
Tribes: EXP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 23
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109,257
Side 2: 209,759
Difference: 100,502

chart

DeletedUser472

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: lejjvi, imme

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 34
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 32,374
Side 2: 306,924
Difference: 274,550

chart

The tribe itself isn't doing a lot...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: EXP

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 70
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 770,418
Side 2: 556,828
Difference: 213,590

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: imme, lejjvi

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 34
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 32,374
Side 2: 306,924
Difference: 274,550

chart

Can't say I disagree (made sure the timeframes matched for emphasis).

If the rest of EXP doesn't pick it up, I'm not sure how much longer you two could drag them along...then again, you could probably do it really well if you keep this up :D.

DeletedUser

If the rest of EXP doesn't pick it up, I'm not sure how much longer you two could drag them along...then again, you could probably do it really well if you keep this up :D.

Tribalwars Player Profile: lejjvi (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points

None Sie 03rd September 2010 - 03:43:52 50,650
Sie EXP 15th October 2010 - 00:31:56 297,228

Tribalwars Player Profile: imme (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points

None Sie 08th August 2010 - 06:58:07 22,976
Sie None 22nd October 2010 - 18:50:00 578,151
None EXP 23rd October 2010 - 00:31:33 579,630
EXP ****** 23rd October 2010 - 12:37:22 584,472
****** AQ 25th October 2010 - 12:50:22 593,050
AQ EXP 28th October 2010 - 13:01:24 612,782

I found this interesting, those 2 players came from Sie.

Anyways good work for the 2 of you;)

DeletedUser

yea but when Sie decided to be stupid, they joined the sane community...

Status
Not open for further replies.