Fastest second village?

DeletedUser

I wish more people played like that instead of complaining on the forums about cheating and stuff. You wouldn't belive some of the mail players send to us telling us about how we are cheating to win and how we betray god :/.

DeletedUser

I can see in the forums how much everyone loves another Beastbasher

DeletedUser

So I may not be the best player but I am able to hold my own until somebody bigger and better takes me out.

Fortunately i love being that bigger and better player. I love to rim players, but haven't been rimmed before, so have no idea how it feels. oh well, guess i'll never know that one. Being the best feels great.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Fortunately i love being that bigger and better player. I love to rim players, but haven't been rimmed before, so have no idea how it feels. oh well, guess i'll never know that one. Being the best feels great.

I'd be willing to send you a pre-registration invite sometime so you could fine out.

DeletedUser

Oh no, Nauz found someone with an ego. Prepare to be trolled, Earl.

Yeah, well maybe it's cause i want to have nauz playing on the .us again rather than quitting 1 day in like us5. but don't worry, i know how to snipe trains...:D

DeletedUser

just cause there's that not very manly 100ms attack gap... sniping 30ms is a little harder :)

DeletedUser

and so it begins....
So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time.jpg

DeletedUser

Haha well I will be watching that. Truthfully Earl is better at mid game and late game. Not the best at startup ;)

DeletedUser

Haha well I will be watching that. Truthfully Earl is better at mid game and late game. Not the best at startup ;)

i know. but with a bit more practice i could prolly do better at startup. i prolly will never be as good as nauz for startup, but i could start to compete with him a bit more. we'll just have to see how i do next world i play with him on it.

DeletedUser

We could all do better at startup but truthfully being a good midgame to late game player isn't bad. Just co play with a good start up player and then let them give you instructions and once you pass that stage you can take over and tell him what to do BWAHAHAHAHA. Anyways getting a village the fastest isnt always the greatest in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We could all do better at startup but truthfully being a good midgame to late game player isn't bad. Just co play with a good start up player and then let them give you instructions and once you pass that stage you can take over and tell him what to do BWAHAHAHAHA. Anyways getting a village the fastest isnt always the greatest in my opinion.

Getting a second village quickly however is important as you can produce troops more quickly. it is not always the best to be first, but you don't want to wait too long, as it may hurt you later on.

DeletedUser

Lets agree its good to noble a village after your able to keep constant troop queues in your first.

DeletedUser

Well I can. Thats what I was saying, as long as you can keep constant troop queues you can noble whenever. Its just sometimes harder to save up for nobles while keeping troop queues constant.

DeletedUser

Honestly, your incredibly overbearing ego is pretty annnoying. This is a game, you're starting to make it seem like you take it way more seriously than you need to.

I would sudgest, not request that you cut back on your "I'm the big cheese look at me" attitude before someone seriously puts you in your place, whether it be ingame or on the forums. I know from seeing it happen to others that having a big mouth makes you look like an ass sometimes.

Also, /prepareforflamewar

-Caleb

DeletedUser

Honestly, your incredibly overbearing ego is pretty annnoying. This is a game, you're starting to make it seem like you take it way more seriously than you need to.

I would sudgest, not request that you cut back on your "I'm the big cheese look at me" attitude before someone seriously puts you in your place, whether it be ingame or on the forums. I know from seeing it happen to others that having a big mouth makes you look like an ass sometimes.

Also, /prepareforflamewar

-Caleb

+Rep