First Village

DeletedUser

I bet it was difficult for him to noble that barb.

7ac456335b.png

At farm 21 his army was at most 5000 troops.

DeletedUser

Lucaya ODA increase after conquering the village: 9578 - 6858 = +2680

Those nine paladins are probably from packet support, I doubt a mixed army could even clear 2680 OD.
But if this is the same Lucaya from .net, he should be fine ;)

DeletedUser

thats pathetic. but then again the attacker is pathetic as well.

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't make clear what I was getting at. My point is that rank 1 has practically no troops.

Good .net players would have over half a nuke by now. I wouldn't expect him to stay at rank 1 for more than a couple of days.

DeletedUser

i know what you were getting at.
im also getting at the fact that the attacker barely was able to kill that little amount of defense.
and 9 pallies with that little support. gg
and seems he dodged his offense, that sort of players are what i despise.
using up other peoples troops like that. level 8 wall.

out for himself and not for the tribe.

DeletedUser

Let's hope this new village of yours will not kill you. You seemed to have taken quite large damage, surprised defender did not attempt a back-time attack.

DeletedUser

The attacker is irrelevant in this. The attacker did have a small army, but the attacker is also not rank 1. I mean i have 12000 troops and am also not rank 1.

Let's hope this new village of yours will not kill you. You seemed to have taken quite large damage, surprised defender did not attempt a back-time attack.

He probably doesn't know how to lol. Soon a feature will be introduced that backtimes for you.

DeletedUser5211

[h=2]-Nathan[/h]
-Nathan
Opponents defeated:3.479 (56.)
Tribe:Exiled
» Write message
» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» Add as friend
» Block
» User file (external link)

Villages (2)CoordinatesPoints
Archer580|5212.403
Carver583|518657

krijtje
Opponents defeated:819 (549.)
Tribe:Waves.
» Write message
» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» Add as friend
» Block
» User file (external link)

Villages (2)CoordinatesPoints
W16.K55.0001 krijtje520|5332.385
W16.K55.0002 krijtje521|533203

and we have 3 villages on server. quite small barbarians as we see.

DeletedUser

They may have used defensive a start-up. Besides...who can resist the juicy taste of barbs? :cool:

DeletedUser

So.... As the first and honourary noblers... These guys nobles barbs? :p

This world has a lot of potential I see ;)

DeletedUser

nothing new out of this server lol
only times first villages were at least decent was back when pp didnt buy you resources.

DeletedUser5692

I feel like the game has gone down hill while I was away. So much stuff has changed. The missions, the Militia, and now you can pay to win. Come on Inno... (granted I like the Missions)

DeletedUser

I feel like the game has gone down hill while I was away. So much stuff has changed. The missions, the Militia, and now you can pay to win. Come on Inno... (granted I like the Missions)

That also shows through the amount of active players in the game. I remember 6 years ago, .net had around 300K active players...now only a mere 60-70K :/

Deleted User - 419875

Please keep this on topic, If you would like to talk about which server etc. has how many players then start a new thread.

DeletedUser

Yeah, so far no really good villages have been nobled. Unless people build a train and take a chance on going for a long journey that is what your gonna get. Some of us are lucky to have semi decent villages around :D

-Craig