First Village

DeletedUser

I can't imagine why you'd even want to noble a 200 point barb... The thought of having to take another village through start up just sounds exhausting to me

DeletedUser3214

Lucaya ODA increase after conquering the village: 9578 - 6858 = +2680

Those nine paladins are probably from packet support, I doubt a mixed army could even clear 2680 OD.
But if this is the same Lucaya from .net, he should be fine ;)

Definitely not the real Lucaya. The account has no troops and took a small barb for a 2nd village. Oh and how much pp has this person used already?

I wouldn't lose hope quite yet, the first 3 nobles lately in .us haven't been good but the ones who wait a bit and noble later have more promise (at least in past worlds). Lets see what happens ;)

DeletedUser

I was hoping it was the real Lucaya. That account is beast on .net & in his defense, not much around to noble :(

Hopefully by the time the rest of us get nobles the villages will look better haha.

-Craig

DeletedUser188

Looks like simcity here, 6 out of 6 nobled vills are barbs, one was 1k+

DeletedUser

None of the big dogs on the world i know have nobled yet. Give it time

DeletedUser

Id say atleast a week. Hey heres to the broke ass people with lots of LC and no premium. ;)

DeletedUser

All these people nobling right next to themselves will just kill themselves in the long run. You need room to farm.

DeletedUser

d1a0e3141f.png

DeletedUser3214

Congratz to GatorHawk for being the first one to noble a village over 1000 points! :cool:

DeletedUser

Who nobles a barb thats only 135 points? I mean if you can find a solid barb in the 1k range now it would make sense, but only 135 points, what a waste

DeletedUser

krijtje was on US15 and barb nobled, the difference was it was strategic, clustered and the account worked really well from what i saw

DeletedUser5211

do you think your in a church world to conquer strategic noob barbs?

DeletedUser

Someone catted the village before I took it. lol It would've been over 1K

DeletedUser

Wut? Dude it's a bonus village, all the other bonus villages in the area are still under 300 points and your trying to tell me a week ago this one was over a K? Yeah no one is going to believe that

DeletedUser

I love how the top players right now are wasting their nobles on trash villages. As soon as the good players begin to noble, everyone in the top 5 drop in rank unless they keep up the premium spending.

DeletedUser

Someone catted the village before I took it. lol It would've been over 1K

That was me. Why the hell did you noble my farm -.-

Frickin bubakar did the same thing with my other big farm.

Last edited by a moderator: