images

Some stats after 4 hours :)

sts.png

Only one thing to say now...

user_image.php
It's Time.

Freaks has declared on 15:42.

It's Time. ;)

I know this isn't great, but it'll do :)

DeletedUser

Nice timing :)

They declared 22:10, as the watch on the picture, but 22:11 would be perfect as it really shows 22:11 to be a little picky :)

I don't know about the stats though. Don't think there are so many nobles in play yet, but it seems that Noise farms around the clock and have got a few at least :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So how come you get your members to waste their troops so you can noble the empty city afterwards and take all the credit as well? Are your members retarded or something?

I would have internaled you for having the nerve for just asking for clearing, so you can have yet another city...jesus...

DeletedUser

Ill give them credit for trying lol
I suddenly saw a 10minute backtime incoming.
Noise today at 03:41
Erm,was this supposed to look like a backtime?

AppLe.Ice today at 03:43
yeah but like i don't know really the arrival time of your troops, it's a little bad :D

DeletedUser

Yeah. We have a special sticker chart. :D

I'm 5 stickers away from a gold star ;)

DeletedUser

So how come you get your members to waste their troops so you can noble the empty city afterwards and take all the credit as well? Are your members retarded or something?

I would have internaled you for having the nerve for just asking for clearing, so you can have yet another city...jesus...
at least we dont get our support wasted with a level 9 wall.

talk about that,my 1st noble target had support in hurt locker's village.i wonder what it was doing there.
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/9aa0b55850aad7572babad205393d5c3

I mailed the guy i was going to noble few times,scouted him few times to give you guys a buzz,and yet no one supported him(not even 1 spear) . but as soon as your leader or your big players get an incoming,you ask for cat support (and get alot and they all died except like total of 50 troops) .

i also mailed the other german guy from your tribe and warned him that ill noble him,scouted him.even acted as if i was going to noble him(i asked your leader"if i noble him,will it be an act of war?but he was already my target before he joins you" .then protended like i will be back in 7 hours and till then you should decide(i gave you time to support him) .

Noise on 06.08. at 07:12
Hi
as you must be aware,youre my next noble target since youre in my 15x15.my train is sitting on his back waiting for my reports on you.
i really dont want to get into more tribal wars,so can you please kindly leave your tribe so that i can noble you without having to fight your tribe?

IchKlauDeinDorfnilpferd on 06.08. at 09:50
no i fight to the end!

Noise on 06.08. at 12:19
Yeah you fight,but dont pull your tribe too :D

IchKlauDeinDorfnilpferd on 06.08. at 13:15
i fight with my Tribe!;)

(poor guy had so much hope)

Noise on 06.08. at 13:16
no.lets make this 1v1 how about that? :D

IchKlauDeinDorfnilpferd on 06.08. at 14:25
go to you wc!

and again after 12 hours i scouted.NO TROOPS AS SUPPORT.

seems like your whole tribe are the big players's slaves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mb because i said u that he stopped game ? so why defend a player who stopped game ?
and he didn't ask us to help him...

DeletedUser

Yeah, he must of quit. That wasnt him sending them mails was it?

DeletedUser

Yeah but we couldn't know that he spook with noise by mp :eek:

And if we don't know that he is attacked, we can't help him

DeletedUser

Yeah but we couldn't know that he spook with noise by mp :eek:

And if we don't know that he is attacked, we can't help him
I bolded the part where he said
"IchKlauDeinDorfnilpferd on 06.08. at 13:15
i fight with my Tribe!"
The "!" gave me a scare for a second,i thought ill see 500 cats and bonfire there.

by the way thats a different player.not the one i nobled.

DeletedUser

I know i'm going to get flammed for this but which "cookies" does everyone talk about. The american word for biscuits or the english one for well cookies.

Anyway many of the german players(apart from one) have yet or hardly spoke oh the forums but you would know that hu noise:)
So we can not give support when we know not of the attack.

DeletedUser

I know i'm going to get flammed for this but which "cookies" does everyone talk about. The american word for biscuits or the english one for well cookies.

Anyway many of the german players(apart from one) have yet or hardly spoke oh the forums but you would know that hu noise:)
So we can not give support when we know not of the attack.

You are wrong in both

it's the Chinese fortune cookies they are after ;) :D

DeletedUser

you could have asked me for backtimes but they do not listen^^

Milad its your lucky day if it was me your would be dead=)

DeletedUser

this should be the first very good war good luck to both sides. and brothers i can assure you here in america we dont call biscuits cookies. We call cookies cookies. there are two other types of cookies though
1) referring sexually to a womans butt(i.e. girl lemme have a piece of that cookie)
2) the (should be unlawful) information that your computer gives off to the internet. (i.e. if your background shows the dallas cowboys then different sites(for example your email) will have pop ups and ads specifically for the dallas cowboys so you spend more money) which is what most people mean by cookies

DeletedUser

imo, war just started. 15:42 has still time to change the tide of the war. Now I wouldn't call it a war but rather a skirmish. Because doubt a lot of you will be clearing / nuking them massively. It's all about skill, backtiming, sniping etc. Good luck to both sides.