Freaks vs 15:42

DeletedUser

unlike you '3', tw is not my life. i play it for fun.

so funny, hahaha.

If TW was their life as you say they all would each have their own account and be top 3 in the world.

They are rank 1 now because they divide up the work evenly and make it easy to balance real and TW.

Btw why would you take over a damaged account?

DeletedUser

who sayd i will take over a damaged accout ?
let him rot where he is.

DeletedUser

unlike you '3', tw is not my life. i play it for fun.

so funny, hahaha.
Unlike you,we have lives .thats why we are 3 ;)
Oh.please go on and invite him.He seems to be your fan
rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who sayd i will take over a damaged accout ?
let him rot where he is.

01.k44 is a broken account

Anyways when will nobling start between the two tribes who will be first to noble :D

DeletedUser

see first post.I nobled one of them already.but that was before we declare :D

DeletedUser

Very... interesting... Seems to be Noise boasting about conquering one guy, and thats about all that is going on right now... :p

DeletedUser

I was talking about in this thread... every other post seems to be noise :p

DeletedUser

Very... interesting... Seems to be Noise boasting about conquering one guy, and thats about all that is going on right now... :p
I never boasted about conquering him actually.just mentioned it once to inform chosen that he will not be the 1st.
Im trying to keep the forums alive by giving updates of war.

DeletedUser

I'm inpatient :p

Nah, you won't get them :)

It's basically freak players emptying their cities for horses and axes. This war will set them back for a long time as they have nothing to farm with anymore, and when we get some nobles one day, we just take back whatever they thought they won in the first round :)

DeletedUser

Nah, you won't get them :)

It's basically freak players emptying their cities for horses and axes. This war will set them back for a long time as they have nothing to farm with anymore, and when we get some nobles one day, we just take back whatever they thought they won in the first round :)

Any proof of this? Until then it's just your word against that of Freaks (Unless someone of Freaks would like to say they've just lost all their troops?)

DeletedUser

from the updates it shows freaks have lost more troops but then again it is easier to rebuild offense than defense

DeletedUser

:D YAY.. seems freaks boasting its first noble since war was declared and cost you 7 dead nobles (+ the fact his too far away from us and TBS also attacking him)

too bad for TBS, attacking the wrong player :( soon they will realize it.

DeletedUser

IMO 15:42 dont care about their lower ranked players... From what ive seen, they just let smaller players die off and keep all defense in their top villages.

DeletedUser

IMO 15:42 dont care about their lower ranked players... From what ive seen, they just let smaller players die off and keep all defense in their top villages.

they don't ask help. we don't know they're been under attack :(