Freaks vs 15:42

DeletedUser

:D YAY.. seems freaks boasting its first noble since war was declared and cost you 7 dead nobles (+ the fact his too far away from us and TBS also attacking him)

too bad for TBS, attacking the wrong player :( soon they will realize it.
7 dead nobles are worth it if they kill almost the same def troops and noble your rank 1 player XD

DeletedUser

:D You guys lost a village from your best player :( Guess your "stacking" didnt work ;)

DeletedUser

7 dead nobles are worth it if they kill almost the same def troops and noble your rank 1 player XD

7 dead nobles equals around 350k each? so a couple farming runs not a big deal ;)

DeletedUser

:D yay seems your spy in our tribe give you wrong information..
We were well aware that he asked not to be supported and was quitting,but you guys didnt Have any support to give him anyways and he knew it :D

DeletedUser

cant see anything related to what we were talking about.

btw We said we nobled your player,and you say our spies give wrong information. how are those 2 even related? :p

DeletedUser

:D I don't think I have to point out what is obvious , you may help yourself help by reading it again..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

280 each actually.280x3=840k
means about 1.5 days of farming for me.

Hehe, yeah right :)

I guess if you send 7 nobles all alone that would be correct, but we are talking about 7 full cities all cleared. Hope it's still worth it then for a lousy city for Noise to collect in the end yet again I guess? :)

DeletedUser

Hehe, yeah right :)

I guess if you send 7 nobles all alone that would be correct, but we are talking about 7 full cities all cleared. Hope it's still worth it then for a lousy city for Noise to collect in the end yet again I guess? :)
7 cities all cleared?care to say which?
Freefarm had his noble train dead,but he cleared all the defense (4k defense)
Flash runner got his nuke dead,but then chosen cleared the player(with a noble loss though)
No.Name cleared all your supports but lost a noble

i can only count 2 cleared players,you sure you know how to count?
btw by cleared i mean the ones who lost their offensives,not their whole troops(unlike your tribemates ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously? 90% of Freaks has nobles probably. And just by looking and 15:42 you can tell not many of them do.

Noise give war stats ;)
Why me? I think i have posted enough.my tribemates should continue it from here and carry my will :D

DeletedUser

No, you are simply too good. Everything done by you Is 10000% better. Now do it :|

:mad:

DeletedUser

No, you are simply too good. Everything done by you Is 10000% better. Now do it :|

:mad:
Okay lol
qnlsegku80vcg1p9b7n4.bmp

:att::att::att::att::att:

DeletedUser

okay, wow....freaks is loosing alot of troops but they will most likely win. 15:42 is just defending and it will be harder for them to rebuild as freaks are not worrying about attacks.