Freaks vs 15:42

DeletedUser

For all the egos gone amuck here...it looks pretty even to me...

Side 1:
Tribes: Freaks
Side 2:
Tribes: 15:42

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 28,546
Side 2: 15,899
Difference: 12,647

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,810
Side 2: 3,080
Difference: 730

chart

DeletedUser

Got to say, I love my co.player sense of humor, but I also feel for you Dan. Good luck in getting back those 3 noblemen, I had nothing to do with it ^^

Good luck 15:42 ^^ And cheers .us, can't say it was fun, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Freaks have another Noble ^.^

Side 1:
Tribes: Freaks
Side 2:
Tribes: 15:42
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6,061
Side 2: 3,080
Difference: 2,981
chart

DeletedUser

FREAKS...

So Noise I'm curious... Do you boot everybody that is being cleared and nobled or do you pay them PP to quit the tribe to save face and not hurt the stats?

I understand you are the most hardcore elitist on the .us servers but really dude, it's a game your stats don't matter.

DeletedUser

Oh.more posts about me XD

Yeah I do that.I boot everybody.then pay them PP.i also pay other tribe players PP to join me.(thats why other tribe members keep joining Freaks )

DeletedUser

Yeah I do that.I boot everybody.then pay them PP.i also pay other tribe players PP to join me.(thats why other tribe members keep joining Freaks )

Hopefully you're being sarcastic...?
Man I WISH I could PP for joining tribes LOL

DeletedUser

Still waiting for my PP bribe to join mate, where's it got to?!

DeletedUser

So Noise I'm curious... Do you boot everybody that is being cleared and nobled or do you pay them PP to quit the tribe to save face and not hurt the stats?

I understand you are the most hardcore elitist on the .us servers but really dude, it's a game your stats don't matter.

Nah, as long as they waste their troops for Noise to get another city, he is happy :)

read from bottom to top;
mc.fail today at 08:29
im very, very sorry about that.. don't blaim mc.fail.. it was me
The Hurt Locker today at 08:28
no, I'm angry because mc.fail contacts had to freaks ..! **** spy
mc.fail today at 08:26
lol? :D u mad cuz i joined freaks?
The Hurt Locker today at 08:25
noob
mc.fail today at 08:25
yh
The Hurt Locker today at 08:25
ah u are freefarm ?
mc.fail today at 08:24
I had biggest army and the most hauled resources.. then i lost my troops when u guys supported kayoun :(

noises fault :( ok i won't blaim him
The Hurt Locker today at 08:21
? Who?
mc.fail today at 08:17
or maybe you do.. does FreeFarm say anything to you?
mc.fail today at 06:40
a new player.you don't know me anyways :p
The Hurt Locker today at 06:38
Who are you?
mc.fail today at 06:35
he didn't say anything.I decide here for now.he can change his tribe back again once he comes back lol.
The Hurt Locker today at 05:35
and he allowed you to change the tribe?
how long he is away?
mc.fail today at 05:31
xD

interesting conversations, google translator :)

judas is on holiday so I deciede now
The Hurt Locker today at 05:30
judas
mc.fail today at 05:28
new co player here
The Hurt Locker today at 05:24
lol judas

So, when a top member is cleared, they seek out for another account to co.play, and they seem to get one as well! In this case the original owner don't even know that he now has left 15:42, and joined FREAKS...so be careful when recruiting, folks, since FREAKS have many cleared players looking for accounts to co.play... :)

DeletedUser

Yeah.by the way.you ever wondered HOW a Freaks player got to co play mc fail? lol

DeletedUser

Which reminds me, about my payment...

DeletedUser

Yeah.by the way.you ever wondered HOW a Freaks player got to co play mc fail? lol
Well, I guess his neighbor cremerius3 that also left 15:42 to join freaks today, had a little finger in it :)

I will get the story straight when the original mc.fail is back...spying games is fun, right :)

DeletedUser

Well, I guess his neighbor cremerius3 that also left 15:42 to join freaks today, had a little finger in it :)

I will get the story straight when the original mc.fail is back...spying games is fun, right :)
Smart thinking .so you noticed he left too.which means .....
sorry but that wasn't the only member asking to be recruited.you will not believe how many players have asked for invitation :(

DeletedUser

can you pay mine too? >.<

DeletedUser

noise makes some good points but honestly noise you do seem to kick everyone before they get nobled or when they are cleared. we nobled two and both were kicked before last noble hit and also we cleared and are beating the crap outta enchanting and he was kicked then again he might just have quit

DeletedUser

This does not belong here. It can go in the 15:42 vs. Freaks section, as it's discussing Freaks and what happens to members of their during a war.

DeletedUser

noise makes some good points but honestly noise you do seem to kick everyone before they get nobled or when they are cleared. we nobled two and both were kicked before last noble hit and also we cleared and are beating the crap outta enchanting and he was kicked then again he might just have quit
It may look like that,but its not like that actually. its just other tribes picking on inactive players who are gone for a week or two and have given us the sits.
for example ross geller.he was gone for a week and I was sitting him.one day I suddenly saw an incoming attack in 30 seconds.dodged it.couldn't backtime as i was going to bed.
then after few hours your player resent the noble.the sitter sniped it(by canceling) and backtimed and his troops died(but killed a good count) .then as no one was near him to take his village,i didn't see why i should let him stay in the tribe.
same goes for memento.
Enchanting sent a good bye circ mail.
by the way, is THIS for real? 5 people were supporting him and he dodged his own defense? :O (maybe he thought the 5 paladins were enough to hold the nobles,that way he could save his own troops)

My note for Nood and Perv:
Your time will come soon!

DeletedUser

:D freaks got the balls to threat perv and nood, are you trying to take them down at the same time?
threat them? they had their sudden OPs started on us.so we kind of had to fight them.

some reports:

Attacker: schizoIIsmexy
Origin: Raptor 1 (432|494) K44

Quantity: 0 26 1697 0 792 0 103 16 0 0
Losses: 0 26 1697 0 792 0 103 16 0 0

Attacker: schizoIIsmexy
Origin: Raptor 1 (432|494) K44

Quantity: 0 0 75 50 0 0 0 2 0 1
Losses: 0 0 75 50 0 0 0 2 0 1

GorgonOne
Origin: Noooooooo! (457|442) K44

Quantity: 0 0 2000 0 650 0 73 50 1 0
Losses: 0 0 2000 0 650 0 73 50 1 0

Attacker: GorgonOne
Origin: Noooooooo! (457|442) K44

Quantity: 0 0 177 0 0 0 0 20 0 0
Losses: 0 0 177 0 0 0 0 20 0 0

Attacker: The sam
Origin: puasa ramadhan (476|422) K44

Quantity: 0 0 2350 0 798 0 50 3 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2350 0 798 0 50 3 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 14

Defender: XRexamX
Destination: Leoforos (455|438) K44

Quantity: 0 0 463 240 150 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 463 240 150 0 0 0 1 0 0

Haul: 8.991 36.035 6.161 51.187/257.770
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level 1 to level 0

there are more .but we will show them later in a PNP after we started attacking too and won :D