Freaks vs 15:42

DeletedUser2069

It may look like that,but its not like that actually. its just other tribes picking on inactive players who are gone for a week or two and have given us the sits.
for example ross geller.he was gone for a week and I was sitting him.one day I suddenly saw an incoming attack in 30 seconds.dodged it.couldn't backtime as i was going to bed.
then after few hours your player resent the noble.the sitter sniped it(by canceling) and backtimed and his troops died(but killed a good count) .then as no one was near him to take his village,i didn't see why i should let him stay in the tribe.
same goes for memento.
Enchanting sent a good bye circ mail.
by the way, is THIS for real? 5 people were supporting him and he dodged his own defense? :O (maybe he thought the 5 paladins were enough to hold the nobles,that way he could save his own troops)

My note for Nood and Perv:
Your time will come soon!

Again...

Funny how everyone is inactive
Funny how I clear it and do the first few noble hits and then out of no where he has it
Your a shady character all you do is excuses and say everyone quit when they get cleared
And Im sorry for someone that just made an academy like the day before really is inactive get out of here with that crap

DeletedUser

you don't have to post the same thing twice you know.i can see it there too. anyways,i won't quote my reply here.go look it up lol

DeletedUser

what an evil person, now they think we are noobs;O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha 5 people werent supporting him i guess he quit cause he sent most people's support home and then hasnt logged on since he might have left the paladins but sent the rest home. and the report with me attackin lol ya everyone in the forums knows i just got done have attacker of the day award twice in a row and was damaged on troops. that was like a third of my original troops and i sent them and still took out most of his stacked vil lol you forget to show all the reports of us 'wastin' our troops and then the other players come in a sec after ours and finish clearing the target. There i displayed that i dont mind losing troops for a fellow ally(person i was helping wasnt even in my tribe) im willing to die for my members not just benefit off of em can both of us say that?

DeletedUser

and we are doing horrible in the rankings? we still are 13 which is what we have been at for a good while and still have the 3rd highest ave

DeletedUser

Im not buying he quit at all.he has been catting the account i have been sitting for a long while.(rachel) .he would send scouts once in every hour.then once we noble him he quits? yeah right

well i expected you guys to be top 5 by now before.

DeletedUser

well if there is one thing i have its my word and i can assure you he isnt active anymore which i would like for him to be cause he still owes me pp. and you see our recruitment strategies are dif instead of inviting the biggest guys from big large tribes i leave those closer to the core for perv i personally take some rim members or members with late start that were in like dues of 24 and are owning there area. They arent exactly the most benefitial now but in the long run they are more valuable than gold

DeletedUser

yeah good luck with recruiting its a good idea to recruit on the rim.
want me to show reports of 01.k44 attacking members 1 day before he is nobled? :p

DeletedUser2047

OMAGAD Freaks!!!!

skid marks today at 04:38
hello, i see that you are a decent player, i need a decent defensive ally... if you send half your spears and half your swords to my village Not a great village (454|500) K54 then i will not attack you and i will take out anyone who attacks you. tw is a lot easier when an offensive player and a defensive player work together...

cardcaptor81 today at 11:39
ty but i only support guys of my tribe... those are the ones that i trust... i dont trust in a player that i dont know from anywhere

skid marks today at 11:40
fair enough your choice, but you understand that i might attck you sometime? although i am to bsy atm

cardcaptor81 today at 11:59
i am not scared of you... points are not troops... and if i cant defend myself alone my tribe help me on the defense believe me... we are a tribe where we help eachother... and tw is a game where you need to be atacked soo im not scared at all

DeletedUser

I see Dan tried to do what I do :D
You failed Dan.only Noise can do that stuff XD

DeletedUser

Attacker: vigossive
Origin: M-God (514|542) K55

Quantity: 0 0 2076 0 1103 0 130 30 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2076 0 1103 0 130 30 0 0

Origin: V-God (525|543) K55

Quantity: 0 0 4333 0 1710 0 187 49 1 1
Losses: 0 0 4007 0 1581 0 173 45 1 1

Origin: V-God (525|543) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 33 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 33 0 0 0 0 1

Oh and I wonder, what do those troops do in PERV leader's village.does everyone have to like,support him?even from this far?

Defender: XRexamX
Destination: Phr@ch@i (455|438) K44

Quantity: 18 39 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 18 39 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops in other villages
This is a Repo (488|500) K54 65 58 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/184.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 12 to -8

DeletedUser

Please note that double-posting is against the rules. Please do not do it.

DeletedUser

backtime of ram with rams XD

Defender: pitpedlokaa
Destination: Pitpedloka ...0% (489|482) K44

Quantity: 159 48 1013 16 559 0 90 0 1 0 0
Losses: 159 48 1013 16 559 0 90 0 1 0 0

DeletedUser2047

w8 a sec m8...
So.... Freaks also have a war with PERV?
(and noise or any freaks member can i ask you something? insane is like your academy or brother tribe?)

DeletedUser

Freaks is at war with 15:42 , Perv+Nood(allies) and Armada(they may not sound like it but they have had decent deff so far) and some other local tribes who accidently sent co ordinated attacks :-o .and yet we have held well :D

lol i prefer to not reply to that question!

DeletedUser2047

Freaks is at war with 15:42 , Perv+Nood(allies) and Armada(they may not sound like it but they have had decent deff so far) and some other local tribes who accidently sent co ordinated attacks :-o .and yet we have held well :D

lol i prefer to not reply to that question!

so yes =)
ok thanks for the answer ;)