FU Void civil war

• Thread starter DeletedUser2551
  • Start date

DeletedUser2551

which side are you on? North or South?

_
civil_war_soldiers.jpg

GotU2 has broken from FU Void due to disagreements on activity. may this war proove who is more active.

DeletedUser

Are you able to stick with a tribe for more than a month? :D

DeletedUser

Thats a shame, playing right into the enemies hand... :(

DeletedUser

Maybe something to do with your petulant behaviour and your fellow tribemates stabbing ppl in the back by supporting other players against there own tribemates.

no1 from ex care contributed anything other than 1 player i would rather lose a world with my head held high than win with an axe in the back

Good luck on your new adventure

DeletedUser3141

Oh I think something has already been proved.

Thought you were desperate for help to take on Shibbi but I guess you think that problem has been solved in a different way. Only time will tell if you are correct.

DeletedUser2551

Oh I think something has already been proved.

Thought you were desperate for help to take on Shibbi but I guess you think that problem has been solved in a different way. Only time will tell if you are correct.

oh we have figured out a different way. ;)

DeletedUser

I still think its a shame... All parties involved should walk away and re-asses in 24 hours... :truelove:

DeletedUser3417

I don't like being told that ex-members of care shouldn't be trusted. I was doing more then most were. If you insult me you will lose out.

DeletedUser3141

Ummm well such issues can easily be discussed and resolved.

You chose to not only leave but to start a war.
Buck NOTHING that I am aware of was directed at you personally but you were certainly one of few in that group who communicated with the rest of the tribe. Yes it would have been nice to say we'd all concentrate on Shibbi (well, in a tactical sense, in other respects he is probably very near the bottom of my preferred target list) but it wasn't possible.

As for being trusted ... .well look what happened. Ice tells me a lot will trade information for safety. An odd approach in a wargame to be sure although maybe he is even as correct as he would have me believe. A sad testimonial is it not?

DeletedUser2551

As for being trusted ... .well look what happened. Ice tells me a lot will trade information for safety. An odd approach in a wargame to be sure although maybe he is even as correct as he would have me believe. A sad testimonial is it not?

and that is?

DeletedUser3141

You leave rather than try and resolve disagreements and immediately start a war, and by that I mean attacking, not just making a declaration.

DeletedUser

Damn alot of things been change just got back from vacation :)

DeletedUser3141

LOL
Business as usual I think. Turn your back for 5 minutes and somebody turns the whole thing upside down. :D

Ah well we aren't here to play Sim City.

hope it was a good vacation. :)

DeletedUser173

From my perspective, very few members from care were doing anything to anyone, in any way. I mean seriously, look at Gjorgiev for example - Rank 10, over a million points, and a grand total of 790k OD. *How is that even possible?*

DeletedUser

From my perspective, very few members from care were doing anything to anyone, in any way. I mean seriously, look at Gjorgiev for example - Rank 10, over a million points, and a grand total of 790k OD. *How is that even possible?*

Check his awards, he isn't very active from the looks of it... 25 buildings demolish and 1000 villages plundered... :cool:

DeletedUser3141

To be fair thebuck69 was both active and communicating.

Basically to me he was integrating into the tribe in a way that others weren't.

DeletedUser

On a side note, worst PnP ever... Jesse did so much better on W31... I miss those days! That old man had some magic in him :p

DeletedUser

I just don't see it. forwhat claims people aren't willing enough to fight his chosen targets in Void, so he leaves... and NAPs void?

o_O

W6 is one giant headache, facepalm, explosion, whatever you want to call it. :p

DeletedUser

Another one of Jakes sly moves.. Like I said what a shame, Jake needs to win this world cause he won't get anywhere on another... :rolleyes: