FU Void civil war

• Thread starter DeletedUser2551
  • Start date

DeletedUser3141

I just don't see it. forwhat claims people aren't willing enough to fight his chosen targets in Void, so he leaves... and NAPs void?

o_O

W6 is one giant headache, facepalm, explosion, whatever you want to call it. :p

I get it Chris. In fact it's what I expected.
LOL that Shibbi is one scary dude. :D

DeletedUser3383

From my perspective, very few members from care were doing anything to anyone, in any way. I mean seriously, look at Gjorgiev for example - Rank 10, over a million points, and a grand total of 790k OD. *How is that even possible?*

I'm half his points and have more OD than he does. (understanding my is somewhat low as well)

I just don't see it. forwhat claims people aren't willing enough to fight his chosen targets in Void, so he leaves... and NAPs void?

o_O

W6 is one giant headache, facepalm, explosion, whatever you want to call it. :p

He is not a nap in void. We have no relations with them

DeletedUser

Lol. You guys had problems with Forwhat, huh?

I'm shocked. :p

DeletedUser

Also, may I point out that in the United States Civil War, the South broke off and made its own country. So historically speaking, Taking Names or whatever you call yourselves is the South, even though you're in the north in the game. :p

DeletedUser3141

Civil war my foot!!!

They joined with an agenda. They wanted help with Shibbi.
When they discovered they might be expected to get involved in fighting certain other Void members they felt differently about things.

So now they want to attack those that are already being attacked by others. Presumably in the hope that they will then not have to face conflict with Shibbi. I hadn't realised he was quite so alarming. :p

It also seems that once again I am in agreement with theMenace.

Well 'there's nowt so funny as folk' (not sure how many will understand THAT reference :) ) as they say.

We will have to see if things will work out as they wish.

DeletedUser

Civil war my foot!!!

It also seems that once again I am in agreement with theMenace.

Well 'there's nowt so funny as folk' (not sure how many will understand THAT reference :) ) as they say.

We will have to see if things will work out as they wish.

I get the quote what i don't get mrs robinson is why your are agreeing with menace so much of late something you want to tell me :rolleyes: ;)

DeletedUser3141

I can't help it Wis. He keeps talking sense. :p

Of course my definition of talking sense IS agreeing with me. :D

DeletedUser

We have had this discussion before... I was Old World 3 for a long time, then switched it to Justifi3d...

DeletedUser3007

Another one of Jakes sly moves.. Like I said what a shame, Jake needs to win this world cause he won't get anywhere on another... :rolleyes:

as far as the civil war...
united or not, there was no chance for nomo anyway :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Well yes I doubt they will make much difference to the outcome. I had thought better of some of them but life is like that.

The posturing is wasted on us though. We may not win but at least nobody will be able to say we quit or weren't prepared to fight our corner against you. Of course you never know for sure what will happen.

DeletedUser

2 things for me to say here, as a moderator:

1) I am not online 24/7, much though I would like to be. When I have busy days like today and yesterday, the easiest way to get my attention to something that is rule-breaking is to report the post. To do that is simple; just press the shield with the "!" on it in the bottom left corner, under a person's name.
2) RL insults and RL privacy are taken very seriously. You cannot make RL insults on these forums, and the privacy of users lives will be protected. Violating the privacy of another user, or insulting them in a non-game related way will be viewed harshly and punished harshly.

Please report rule-breaking posts, and please ensure that you do not break rules.

Furthermore, no one is above moderation. Remember that, guys ;).

DeletedUser

If you see anything I've missed, like I said, use the report feature :).

DeletedUser2551

close this forum? nothing bad has been said.
anyways i like the new tribe name DP just sounded so dirty :D
you guys ready down south? we have our plan.

DeletedUser

Yea sure nothing bad on the related topic... I don't see why you guys can't get along, give me a account I'll help with Shibbi :D

DeletedUser2551

we already have members of your tribe trying to make agreements.. seems like even you guys do that with others :)

DeletedUser

we already have members of your tribe trying to make agreements.. seems like even you guys do that with others :)

So who is it? Rather then just saying something got any proof to back it up... Post it for all to see :smack:

DeletedUser3141

Hehe.
I recognise that line.
I also recognise when something is orchestrated so you may as well drop the 'injured innocent' expression.

DeletedUser

fastforward 5 days and gotu3 breaks of gotu2 with forwhat disagreeing leadership (himself)