FU Void civil war

• Thread starter DeletedUser2551
  • Start date

DeletedUser173

was your tribe that shattered, you should know

I still dont understand the purpose of this thread, there never was any "civil war". There was a merge that didnt work out because the northerners didnt get what they wanted, so they left.

DeletedUser

Did he really just say, "There's no civil war. We're just fighting the northerners."?

That is awesome. Rofl.

DeletedUser3272

I still dont understand the purpose of this thread, there never was any "civil war". There was a merge that didnt work out because the northerners didnt get what they wanted, so they left.

Did he really just say, "There's no civil war. We're just fighting the northerners."?

That is awesome. Rofl.

I thought you could read? he clearly states that merge=disagreement=unmerge, does not get much plainer then that as i am sure both south and north would agree, lol

Frankly, to define that as a war means you have no real clue to what a war is!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3007

civil war
n.
1. A war between factions or regions of the same country.
2. A state of hostility or conflict between elements within an organization

2 tribes came together to form 1. disagreement or whatever the reason, the tribe split on bad terms and war with eachother.
the very definition right there for you. and honestly guys? do we really need to break things down like this for you all?
who really cares what you call it, shut up and fight it :)

DeletedUser3562

hmm you have just proved yourself wrong if tribe split then by your very definition
2 elements of an organization can no longer be counted as organization i.e tribe is no longer as 1
as for countries there are many different nations represented here so that point is also Void

Now if we where still in the same tribe and where fighting each other than i guess that could be classed as civil war

but yes your point on who cares is a valid 1 not many would be the answer which brings is back to the question you questioned CiVil War or not ??

I would say not

DeletedUser3272

Well lets get technical

continents, 7 exist in the real world, a lot more in TW world, however the same principle applies

the two sides do not live in same K or share a K (that i know of, feel free to correct me, dont feel like looking)

so basically what you are saying is, if the UK and USA merged Forces to unite against a cheating threat and then during/after merge UK did not like it and they withdrew from said union, there is no civil war unless both sides turned on each other and commited war

again as far as i know, no one from FM has admitted to fighting the other side and infact have the same goal and mission, so where is the civil WAR in that

civil dispute, yes
civil differences yes
civil WAR NO

Ice, you need to read out side of the lines man, just because it is in a book or online does not mean that has to apply to your twisted version, for instance, those numbers you conveniently posted before each version of possible definitions, #1 applies to this scenario not #2

reason
#2would apply if say some of the south agreed with the north and left FM, then you would have a civil war in terms for reason of war but does not mean an actual war, until it starts

DeletedUser

if it's a civil war, why is this happening? Last I checked, when the US had a civil war, or any country i guess, they didn't decide to attack a world superpower at the same time.

Side 1:
Tribes: VOID, STORM
Side 2:
Tribes: GotU2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,606
Side 2: 117,757
Difference: 109,151

chart

Face it. GotU2 is an independent tribe with its own agenda.

DeletedUser173

Requesting a thread close as this thread title is confusing to certain members, and there is nothing being said that is actually related to the original thread post.

DeletedUser3007

you guys still fighting the fact whether it is a civil war or not?
would you like it if we used rebellion, or revolution instead?
they are independent now, so we'll consider it a revolution. :)

DeletedUser3141

More like secession surely? :p
But ... a rose by any other name .....

DeletedUser

I think it's just back to the way things were. they WERE a separate tribe, merge didnt work, they are AGAIN a separate tribe.