Golden awards Server 3.

DeletedUser1446

Ahahah... Nope... I just said 17 because i wanted to annoy you...nothing much:p

What do you want with my ranking?? i have 50 spears farming all day long only:( :D

DeletedUser

kaas.png
i know :p

DeletedUser

It is nice to see new forum posts, but I don't get why all of this hostility exists already. The world is new, /weed? started later than us. We'll see how they compare in the upcoming weeks. Can't really argue either side is better unless you're going off of biased opinions. The core and the rim have separate types of gameplay, especially early on in the world. Granted, you probably get easier starting locations and a less active area on the rim for easier farms, but also it is not usually quite as dense and they have the disadvantage of well.. starting later. Also, a lot of the better players at the start of the world, we took out early. That could be a large advantage for /weed? because they are now a bit out of range to effectively knock out, giving them time to get to a point to be a threat, but at the same time, Smash could expand quickly enough towards them for that to not be a problem.

Either way, there is no point in arguing over whos better or who is doing better when none of it is conclusive anyways.

DeletedUser

Best Player: MOLOCO
Worst player: /
Most promising player for the future: Kaas en Klompen
Best tribe: Smash
Worst tribe: /
Most promising tribe for the future: /Weed?
Best Leader: Kaas en Klompen
Worst leader: /
Favorite leader: Kaas en Klompen
Favourite forum poster:/
Least favorite forum poster:/
Most overrated tribe:/
Most underrated tribe:/
Finest player profile picture:/
Most beautiful profile picture tribe: /

DeletedUser

Hush ... no need to share tactics dude :/ At least, not yet :p

DeletedUser1505

on which you base that we are the worst players?
or that we are the worst tribe? or most overrated tribe?

I would like to know why you think this.

you guys are pretty arrogant,and arent backing it up very well :p

DeletedUser

you guys are pretty arrogant,and arent backing it up very well :p

Kaas en Klompen himself has a right to be arrogant, he is one of the better players here, i think he's the second best player. I'm first obviously.

DeletedUser

In regards to any previous comments made, I'd like to post a formal apology/explanation. Nowhere in my statements did I ever intend for anything to come off in a racist manner, nor did I ever intend for anyone to be offended. If anyone was, I am extremely sorry and would hope you realize it was not intentional and forgive me for the comments. Hopefully we can move past that misunderstanding and continue to have the forums as fun as they are when there's a bit of heat flying around, all in good fun :). Best of luck to you all,

u6s5l.

DeletedUser

im not racist, i hate everybody equal ;) but in all seriousness well done mate.

DeletedUser

I posted the apology/explanation to make something clear on this thread, because I dislike people having a negative belief of me, especially when it's over something like this that I didn't intend :). However, please keep on topic and don't continue to discuss this. If you have any questions or comments, you can always strike up conversation with me privately :p.