Golden awards Server 3.

DeletedUser

Thank you kind Sir .. I hope I do not have to remind you who the mother of all fuckups allegedly is ? ;)

DeletedUser1446

Well he has an academy with 2.811 points...that´s really good...lol...or not!!! Like...three villages and half my points?? what´s that... i don´t get you guys...why do you want to noble to fast?? are you playing this game for like 2 weeks??

And i can bet that i would laugh hard on your farm lvl...too bad mate!

DeletedUser

I hate to break it to you, but I'm probably as good as all of you guys combined, with or without your little pet dog :p

I think not, unfortunately, do not you know who I am.
but I am one of the best players on NL.
So that means that you better than the best players of the Netherlands.
and I am 100% sure that your not.;)

But i'm not saying that your not good ;)
Well he has an academy with 2.811 points...that´s really good...lol...or not!!! Like...three villages and half my points?? what´s that... i don´t get you guys...why do you want to noble to fast?? are you playing this game for like 2 weeks??

And i can bet that i would laugh hard on your farm lvl...too bad mate!

You're just jealous because I am too fast for you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can i join in?

Oh well, i will anyway....I is totally awesomer than any of yous :D

DeletedUser

o_O

But, but...

I was rank 1 from 300 points til end of a world in AE.
Therefore I must be the best player in AE.
As I consider AE to be a bigger challenge than NL (partly because the screen is back to front and the writing is more a load of scribbling, and they have a REALLY SCARY paladin), I would consider AE to be more tough than NL...
So I am 100% sure that I am ;)

I can keep arguing with random past statistics all day baby :p

Can i join in?

Oh well, i will anyway....I is totally awesomer than any of yous :D

This is my ego war. Go get yer own :p

DeletedUser

First off I can assure you the best player on .NL does not have only 2.8K points when his academy is first built. If you claim you did it to noble fast here is my question to you. If you join a world late why would you want to noble rush? That's just an invitation to be gobbled up by a larger player.

Also you claim that you are the best, yet I see nothing to back it up. You started off by nobling two VERY low point villages. You also award whored to the first player to attack 250 players, that really shouts out how good you are *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser

First off I can assure you the best player on .NL does not have only 2.8K points when his academy is first built. If you claim you did it to noble fast here is my question to you. If you join a world late why would you want to noble rush? That's just an invitation to be gobbled up by a larger player.

Also you claim that you are the best, yet I see nothing to back it up. You started off by nobling two VERY low point villages. You also award whored to the first player to attack 250 players, that really shouts out how good you are *rolls eyes*

You ruined it. This was about to become the stupidest ego war ever :(

DeletedUser1446

You're just jealous because I am too fast for you

In what???lol... you have 3 villages no more nobles...i have three villages and 3 more nobles...lvl 30 farm to back it up etc...

you are not good...you are lucky..If you were on my side you would be nobled in less than 24 hours...lol...

What a shame... Googly GET OUT of US3... we don´t want you here (WE = me + me)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But i'm not saying that your not good ;)

[3:16:44 AM] Jeff: Just quote me 'I have played on .nl quite a lot and I also had a stint on w11, and I can say you're not particularly skilled but that seems to be a problem with w11 in general really'

A .nl player who is in W52 .net with me.

I think you may have an ego that's too big for your boots mate :p

DeletedUser

I must admit theres not much of a challenge here on .us as its a new server and people are put off with the Time deduction.

But I have been playing Tribal wars since W1.net and I can say I've heard it all before and people like you thinking you can invade with a premade fail badly.

DeletedUser

Here, buy a clue ... he never said he is the best ... one of the best where his words.

And ehrm, unless these larger players like to noble at 24h's, they dont have much of a chance of encountering him untill they wished they did.

DeletedUser

This made me laugh pretty hard. Lol. We need a rolls eyes emoticon.... GORDON!!