Grrrrrrrr..........

DeletedUser623

smashpnp1.jpg

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! We at Smash are enraged! Yesterday one of our loyal members lost 1 village to a member of FWB a tribe in the 'Great Alliance' (otherwise known as the Great Family...or Worst Family, depending on your perspective). Our member (duswdav) was nobling a village, and when he nobled it Akhkharu19 decided, "Hey let's noble a village". He ended up nobling duswdav's village. We in Smash do not take this lightly. Duswdav then mailed Akhkharu19 and Akhkharu19 told him he could take the village back. Unfortunately, Akhkharu19 doesn't realize that we don't like to do things halfway here in Smash, and his quick submission to duswdav only motivates us to take his villages ;):

duswdav today at 01:39

you shouldnt continue bustin into my bizness, yo.

Akhkharu19 today at 01:57

Sorry, those attacks were sent before you nobled the village

Akhkharu19 today at 01:59

Truce? You can have the village back

On another front, Paladin. was minding his own business wiping out noobs with high point villages and farming his 25x25. Well he decided that marlom could pose a threat and so he sent scouts and clearing waves. Perhaps understandably, (because he knew he was facing Smash) marlom here got scared, so he started asking around in the "Worst Alliance" if someone could help him team up against Paladin. Our player received the information from a source that a player in K66 agreed to help marlom.

(FoA - marlom today at 16:41 Quote

to late but i do want to kill him so if you want a fight i need help mail me if your in he killed my wall, statue, rally point and all my men.

FWB - imakillyew today at 16:46 Quote

Well I'm deffinately in.)

Didn't help him much, obviously:

Defender: marlom
Destination: Banned! (677|661) K66

Quantity: 310 785 593 189 5 105 110 93 10 10 1 0
Losses: 310 785 593 189 5 105 110 93 10 10 1 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 0

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Banned! (677|661) K66 3,120 marlom [FoA] Paladin. [Smash] 2010-11-20 21:42:27

We did laugh at the mail though:

imakillyew on 19.11. at 17:25

Hello Paladin.. Long time no speak? It appears you've been attacking my ally, and therefore attacking his tribe, my tribe, and all of the others of whom we have massed against you. Currently we are prepared to defend our member, marlom, but should this assault continue, we will retaliate. My recomendation is that you stand down before we become less peacful.

Paladin. on 19.11. at 17:27

Who are you?

Paladin. on 19.11. at 17:29

Im scared. Please dont hurt me.

imakillyew on 19.11. at 17:32

I am a representative of the Great Alliance. This is our warning.

Paladin. on 19.11. at 17:33

Your scaring me! Whats the great alliance?

imakillyew on 19.11. at 17:36

The Great Alliance is a group of 16 tribes that have banded together to support eachother, and fight as one single unit. Meaning that if you do not recall your attacks on [player]marlom[/player], we will attack you and your tribe.

Paladin. on 19.11. at 17:37

They are to far out i can't recall

imakillyew on 19.11. at 17:41

Then ensure that you do not attack again.

imakillyew on 19.11. at 17:58

Now Mr. Paladin. I would like to know why you are attacking a very influential man?

Paladin. on 20.11. at 07:16

He looked very tasty....is that a good reason?

imakillyew today at 08:19

No, no it is not. Now I tried to be civilized about this but you seem quite firm. I'd say you have about 1 day left before we come for you. Your villages will NOT survive. Enjoy hell,

Sincerly yours,

ima (gonna) killyou

Paladin. today at 08:26

You just signed your death sentence.

Paladin. today at 08:51

Are you scared of me?

imakillyew today at 08:54

Scared? Of a baffling fool who doesn't thik 3 moves ahead of the opposing player? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I spit on your confidence.

Paladin. today at 08:55

If i wanted to I could noble you right this moment.

imakillyew today at 08:56

If you wanted to, yes. But what would be the fun in that? I enjoy this all too much.

Paladin. today at 08:58

Well Enjoy then

imakillyew today at 08:58

That I shall, my friend.

Paladin. today at 09:30

imakillyew said:
Scared? Of a baffling fool who doesn't thik 3 moves ahead of the opposing player? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I spit on your confidence.

Right lets start with this.....i don't "think" 3 moves ahead, i think on average about 20...an if i noble you now, then it will be useless...notice how each of my targets has been useful to me...what, you haven't...well that too bad, if you would like a cookie to make you feel better, i am sure they have some on the rim (i will direct you there later)

Sincerely

InK

This offer to help though, is unacceptable. Smash will take action, if only because we can :p. But we figured that while we're declaring war on one of these noob tribes...why not declare war on them all?

Smash declares war on the 'Great/Worst Alliance' which includes the following tribes:

~LTR~
4YOC
FoA
FWB
-3M-
FWS
KoL
Noob1
[-NI-]
HOOLE

Preliminary Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: FoA, FWB, FWS, ~LTR~, 4YOC, -3M-, KoL, Noob1, [-NI-], HOOLE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,082
Side 2: 3,063
Difference: 20,019

chart

Just figured we'd let you all know how bored we were by declaring on 10 noob tribes at once :p.

Well, "Worst Alliance", you're about to experience a smashing. And when it's over, this will be true:

ax08l5.jpg

EDITING CREDIT: u6s5l.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO now this is some funny ship, and it's sad when people talk lot's of trash and can't back it up; however, I think you'll be able to back it up 100% Smash is going to destory those tribes.

DeletedUser

This is only the beginning, once i get going, they will have wished they ignored us ;)

DeletedUser

Nick. always forgets to give credit where credit is due :p.

Anyways, this will be fun, but we're still picking up momentum :D.

DeletedUser

Can't be any more borning then my city I just started. Christ it's SO slow unlike .net

DeletedUser623

It speeds up. :)
Once you get enough troops to really farm.

DeletedUser

"The Great..." what? hahaha... Seriously, I'm the duke over at LTR and we are not part of any mega great alliance... officially or unofficially... shouldn't somebody have asked us first before including us in this "alliance"... honestly...

DeletedUser

lol, maybe they thought that you like to be in the alliance?

DeletedUser

Get your name of the "HOOLE" profile, and your demise could be avoided :p

DeletedUser

LOTR... isn't the same thing as LTR... LOTR was a tribe terminated long time ago by savage... LOTR didn't even merge with LTR after they got attacked by savage...

DeletedUser

Oh, we're just declaring on ~LTR~ too because we don't like you being in our Ks, and you're noobs. Probably should've told you that. But it should've been clear how nooby you were when I managed to get baron in your tribe in 48 hours, and dismiss all your members :D.

DeletedUser

Yeah... and the tribe still stands.... boo-hoo!

Accepting you was my mistake... and mine alone... the rest of the tribe never trusted you... So, you managed to do that just by my mistake...

DeletedUser

It isn't that hard when you mass-recruit everything in sight to get new members. But hey, when your players quit as soon as they get a fake incoming...well, you get the idea of the respect we have for you ;).

DeletedUser

Our players are more dedicated to this tribe than you'll understand and actually more united thanks to you.

DeletedUser

Unless they gained more skill, that means diddly-squat to us in Smash :p. I saw your players I saw their guides posted, and I saw your leadership abilities. I don't exaggerate when I say that you stand no chance of success, especially now that Pistolero has found a good tribe to stick with.

DeletedUser188

you guys should start bigger wars, as you are able to win them.
fighting noobs is easy ;)