Grrrrrrrr..........

DeletedUser

He had fun farming you though.... sorry.

Was this before or after I quit? Because I'm pretty sure his offense all died after I got some troops in ;). But hey, a 55k player farming a player who was quitting anyways and was only 5k points...Oh yeah, you guys have plenty to be proud of, considering that all I was doing was checking out his skill...then his offense died ;). Just like maciekpolo's, of course. Just a shame he'll be farming your members soon enough ;).

But if that's all you have to say with your poor leadership abilities and poor playing skill, I think I'm glad I'm in Smash and not with you. And your members should be rethinking where they are right now too :p.

you guys should start bigger wars, as you are able to win them.
fighting noobs is easy ;)

We try to fight noobs first, so the noobs don't get in our way :p.

DeletedUser623

you guys should start bigger wars, as you are able to win them.
fighting noobs is easy ;)

Sorry if 10 tribes isnt enough The tribe doesnt have enough trains to fight bigger tribes yet. Remember smash is still really young

DeletedUser188

Sorry if 10 tribes isnt enough The tribe doesnt have enough trains to fight bigger tribes yet. Remember smash is still really young

I prefer fighting against 1 bigger tribe, as they have better villages, i don't like nobling 3-4k vills in a war

DeletedUser

We prefer it too; we're experienced players looking for a fight. But we like to have our area cleaned up so that we can actually go to war with a tribe that's bigger than us without having gaps all around ;).

Understandable, but all in good time :p.

DeletedUser

King James II today at 13:08

We have an alliance with FWB. Whoever they are. That alliance has been on since before my time. Have at them and the whole Great Alliance with our blessings.

Since the last we spoke, I have been spreading the word throughout ~LTR~ that we should work with smash to reach Smash's goals. And thus, I told our members not to attack you.

I trust that you haven't had any issues with our players since that conversation.

That said, have you thought any further about continueing our conversations, perhaps with an invitation for me to your tribe? Until then, I'd be glad to keep providing information.

Very loyal member you have there :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha... I wonder why does it make you feel better telling these lies... That isn't the message that KJ wrote you... I know. You added a bit of your "charm" to it"... So... stop trying.

DeletedUser

smashpnp1.jpg

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! We at Smash are enraged! Yesterday one of our loyal members lost 1 village to a member of FWB a tribe in the 'Great Alliance' (otherwise known as the Great Family...or Worst Family, depending on your perspective). Our member (duswdav) was nobling a village, and when he nobled it Akhkharu19 decided, "Hey let's noble a village". He ended up nobling duswdav's village. We in Smash do not take this lightly. Duswdav then mailed Akhkharu19 and Akhkharu19 told him he could take the village back. Unfortunately, Akhkharu19 doesn't realize that we don't like to do things halfway here in Smash, and his quick submission to duswdav only motivates us to take his villages ;):

On another front, Paladin. was minding his own business wiping out noobs with high point villages and farming his 25x25. Well he decided that marlom could pose a threat and so he sent scouts and clearing waves. Perhaps understandably, (because he knew he was facing Smash) marlom here got scared, so he started asking around in the "Worst Alliance" if someone could help him team up against Paladin. Our player received the information from a source that a player in K66 agreed to help marlom.

Didn't help him much, obviously:

Defender: marlom
Destination: Banned! (677|661) K66

Quantity: 310 785 593 189 5 105 110 93 10 10 1 0
Losses: 310 785 593 189 5 105 110 93 10 10 1 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 0

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Banned! (677|661) K66 3,120 marlom [FoA] Paladin. [Smash] 2010-11-20 21:42:27

We did laugh at the mail though:

This offer to help though, is unacceptable. Smash will take action, if only because we can :p. But we figured that while we're declaring war on one of these noob tribes...why not declare war on them all?

Smash declares war on the 'Great/Worst Alliance' which includes the following tribes:

~LTR~
4YOC
FoA
FWB
-3M-
FWS
KoL
Noob1
[-NI-]
HOOLE

Preliminary Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: FoA, FWB, FWS, ~LTR~, 4YOC, -3M-, KoL, Noob1, [-NI-], HOOLE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,082
Side 2: 3,063
Difference: 20,019

chart

Just figured we'd let you all know how bored we were by declaring on 10 noob tribes at once :p.

Well, "Worst Alliance", you're about to experience a smashing. And when it's over, this will be true:

ax08l5.jpg

EDITING CREDIT: u6s5l.

Just giving us all an update as we finally started to attack :p. Each update includes stats and a summary of what's going on if relevant/needed, because I am bored and have the time to write this out :D:

~LTR~ Update (stats from when we started actually attacking):

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LTR~

Timeframe: 27/11/2010 00:00:00 to 30/11/2010 22:02:55

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,514
Side 2: 0
Difference: 47,514

chart

Well, it took them quite a while to realize it, but they finally know that we're actually at war. Not that it's changed anything in regards to them getting "Smash"ed, but you get the idea. We decided to start with what was one of their top 3 players, Whitegandalf. Known for her notorious barb nobling, we were quite happy to do the following (with far more to come, of course):

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
033 Smash Life (710|442) K47 5,796 Whitegandalf [~LTR~] The SmashNasty [Smash] 2010-11-30 14:40:14
032 Smash Life (707|441) K47 4,451 Whitegandalf [~LTR~] The SmashNasty [Smash] 2010-11-29 19:53:12
031 Smash Life (711|441) K47 9,763 Whitegandalf [~LTR~] The SmashNasty [Smash] 2010-11-29 14:48:01
030 Smash Life (709|439) K47 9,773 Whitegandalf [~LTR~] The SmashNasty [Smash] 2010-11-29 03:58:25

Up in the northeastern K36 region, we have two players succumbing to one of ours fairly quickly and easily, as was expected.

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
004 Gentes (650|342) K36 8,897 69Alex [~LTR~] Pistolero95973 [Smash] 2010-11-30 04:31:21
007 Quermia (664|314) K36 4,395 maciekpolo [~LTR~] Pistolero95973 [Smash] 2010-11-28 16:19:19
007 Antar (666|319) K36 4,439 maciekpolo [~LTR~] Pistolero95973 [Smash] 2010-11-27 09:34:04

Guess which tribe Pistolero95973 was recruited from? That's right, I went in there, picked apart the tribe in 24 hours, and found the only good player they had. And guess who he's with now? We're glad he's as happy to be with us as we are to have him :D.

But it's not just good enough for them to be losing villages to us, they're practically offering them up. Don't believe us? Take a look at this mail:

killademon45 on 29.11. at 18:58
may i join ur tribe please?

BaneSmasher on 29.11. at 19:03
I'll gladly invite your villages into Smash

killademon45 on 29.11. at 21:47
please do

killademon45 today at 16:06
bane did u send it?

BaneSmasher today at 16:12
It will take a little while, I have to do it one village at a time.

killademon45 today at 16:14
ok

killademon45 today at 16:15
wait i bdont understand what villages are you inviting?

BaneSmasher today at 16:20
I am going to "accept" [coord]644|339[/coord] first. Than we will see about the rest.

killademon45 today at 16:20
ok thank you

killademon45 today at 21:51
the war has started between ur tribe and mine i need that invite asap

Let's notice a few things. First of all...this person took until today to realize they were even at war with us. That is, they took this long unless ~LTR~ didn't tell them. Which wouldn't be surprising, considering how slow they are on the uptake. Second of all, did he just offer his villages to us? I think so...

Moving on from ~LTR~, folks, let's take a look at the next one on the list, a certain "4YOC". Now, go figure, they no longer exist in our world. I have no idea who they are now or if they still exist at all, therefore I'm going to assume they changed names. If they did, it's not going to save them...it just means this declaration has one less tribe relevant to it that we'll still be nobling :p.

Next up is FoA. They're content to sit there and do nothing, and we're not dealing with them quite yet, so it seems to be a relationship in which they grow slowly (more slowly than even one of our players), and we grow quickly while nobling their allies :D. Sounds fun to me!

FWB - See FoA, but remember that they're even less alive :D.

-3M- - See FoA, but even worse growth.

FWS - See FoA, but only ones actually growing :p.

KoL - See 4YOC.

Noob1 - Hardly even a tribe anymore, and we didn't even have to do the work :p.

[-Ni-] - See 4YOC.

HOOLE - Still growing, still going slow.[/spoiler]

All in all, we went for the biggest fish first (AKA ~LTR~), and we're enjoying watching them lose villages at our leisure :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Need to add the player 13omier I nobled 3 vills off of and made quit earlier

Then Alexis Blackwood that went barb while nobling

And the player i made quit in ~LTR~ while I was faking them to prevent them from supporting 13omier. Which I nobled all 5 of their villages.

That is more like

The SmashNasty: 14
~LTR~: 0

DeletedUser

I was just going off recent stats, but those should be included in overall stats if I ever post them, yes :p.

DeletedUser1048

This "war" is such a joke haha. Smash em.

"War" is never a joke. This is clearly very serious business. I mean it's one tribe going against "The Great Alliance"! I'm no good at math but 1 vs 10 isn't very good odds. It's obvious how this is going to turn out. /sarcasm... go smash!

DeletedUser

"War" is never a joke. This is clearly very serious business. I mean it's one tribe going against "The Great Alliance"! I'm no good at math but 1 vs 10 isn't very good odds. It's obvious how this is going to turn out. /sarcasm... go smash!

Oh No's! They will kill us all!!! Dang im just going to quit before they make me look back. :p
I don't think i have EVER seen a tribe with 10 allies. I seen a tribe is like 40 enemies though:)

DeletedUser

Oh No's! They will kill us all!!! Dang im just going to quit before they make me look back. :p
I don't think i have EVER seen a tribe with 10 allies. I seen a tribe is like 40 enemies though:)

I've seen a family tribe with more than Ten tribes :p

Don't even get me started on their allies list ._.