Grrrrrrrr..........

DeletedUser

I've seen a family tribe with more than Ten tribes :p

Don't even get me started on their allies list ._.

templar world 22 must have had at least 15 (dunno if anyone was on 22) but that was the funniest thing ive ever seen... it epically failed and it ended up as like 15 tribes with about 10 noobs per tribe :D

DeletedUser

King James II today at 13:08

Since the last we spoke, I have been spreading the word throughout ~LTR~ that we should work with smash to reach Smash's goals. And thus, I told our members not to attack you.

I laughed at that, does he not realize that after LTR broke the nap several times to try and get the upper hand on me and Matt that our goal is "to completely and utterly wipe out LTR, and anyone with relations with them?"

DeletedUser

Lol werent we allies with them to work on Savage, but then they realigned with savage to attack US...?

DeletedUser

I had promised LTR I'd help them to eradicate Savage. Next thing you know, getting attacks from ~LTR~ (they basically said yes, that we'd work together). Then after that was said and done, again talked about a NAP. All seemed good, they said okay well I'll verify it with council, next thing you know I wake up to 2 of my isolated villages nobled and more attacks incoming.

Since then, it has been a back and forth fight, but I grow at an extremely large rate compared to them.

DeletedUser

=P lols

I think someone needs to teach a diplomacy course to... 80% of .us...