Hauled & Plaundered

DeletedUser

Explain this - > [Friday, December 26, 2014 7:13:21 PM connor g] We will overtake your lc count soon

This quote isn't just talking about 1 day specifically-

> [Friday, December 26, 2014 7:22:46 PM connor g] Yet we still have more troops than you, with less time pla

It's ok though Discord :D I would hide my awards too if I were you, cowards way out is the easiest. Since we have more looted though, I assume we're taking your position over as "god"?

> [Friday, December 26, 2014 7:08:55 PM Chip ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ] Same here :D farming like a King (flex)

> [Friday, December 26, 2014 7:09:20 PM connor g] If you are a king, then we are god ;)

DeletedUser

We have definitely farmed miles more than anyone else, no one else in top 25 has hit 1 mil looted yet we hit it before the second break (flex)

DeletedUser

Bonus Village account has hit EVERY SINGLE farming award on this world first so far:

First to 100 plunders
First to 1000 plunders
First to 10000 plunders
First to 1000000 looted

DeletedUser

Also it is official now that we are less than 100k away from 2 million farmed (look at our profile).

WE WILL HIT 2 MILLION LOOTED BEFORE ANYONE HITS 1 MILLION LOOTED :cool:

EDIT: SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING I CANT DELETE THIS NOW :S SORRY MODS

DeletedUser

has someone hit 1 mil looted? would never have guessed.. ZZZ

DeletedUser

I was being sarcastic between you and your 1 million CO's I've seen it posted 17 times...

Anywho a little birdy tells me theres now 3 players with over 1 mil loot

DeletedUser

I was being sarcastic between you and your 1 million CO's I've seen it posted 17 times...

Anywho a little birdy tells me theres now 3 players with over 1 mil loot

1 million co's...?

I'm curios how many you really think there are, and would also like to see proof.

DeletedUser

3 looking for another :), yes i added a few on but i get jelous you see that i lost my only 1 good co a few weeks back!

DeletedUser

Added on a few lol

You added 999,997

Whose counting though? :D

I do hate having to find a coplayer though, you have to go through so many nubs :s

DeletedUser

you have to go through so many nubs :s

You wanna know something, me and my psychotherapist earlier today about nubs and what to do with them,

I says to him "doc, when it comes to these newbs there's only one thing I know that makes them learn, that's fear...make them fear you by means of being turned into internal farms, make an example out of a few of them, you would be surprised at how fast they either:

A.) usually quit and find another player or tribe...
and become a farm

...or B.) Learn a thing or two,
and still become a farm

...but still, what I'm trying
to say is at least I reach out and try to offer some friendly advice before they get turned into a farm simply because they suck at this game...and math.

But they sure do make great farms."

He went on and said "
*sniff*
...so proud :')"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very well put,

I forgot to ask what your ign was hellbound, you quit so I've been wondering