Hauled & Plaundered

DeletedUser5959

I honestly don't know if that is off - topic kawoni,

as this fellow is talking about farming 'technically' ?

But I do say, that I admire his commitment to that of helping new player's out
the best that he can...that is an admirable trait to have, would it be the virtue
of humility or the virtue of charity ?

DeletedUser

I don't know anything about these 'virtues' your talking about there...friend.

but try to stay on topic, after all this is about plundering and hauling...silly mota boy.

DeletedUser

Discord give me some proof you have hauled more then 2.5 mil and I'll happily say you've hauled more then me

DeletedUser

So much Competition here ;) i love it!
Is looter of the day active on this world and when> ?

DeletedUser

Kinda sad after terrible startup a week late and not much in terms of pp we are about to possibly be in the first 5 of 1 mil looted by tomorow :3

DeletedUser

Eh, i don't care about getting validation of our skillz from you :p Well...my good buddy prot3ctor just beat Alex. to 1 mill looted...

DeletedUser

You have 2m hauled (just a little higher than myself and discord) whilst having horrible pits.
I know where i'd rather be :p

DeletedUser

This thread is so annoying, how can anyone possibly know how much people have looted whilst hiding aicheivments.

i know about 10 players including the 2 above that have already looted 1 mil close to 2 but aye who's counting gold luck with looter level 4 :)

DeletedUser

This thread is so annoying, how can anyone possibly know how much people have looted whilst hiding achievements.

i know about 10 players including the 2 above that have already looted 1 mil close to 2 but aye who's counting gold luck with looter level 4 :)

well i was under the belief that if you went under achievements and see -hidden by player- then that was someone not showing achievements. (this could be completely wrong) and none of those accounts had hit 1mil when i checked. Also why hide your achievements then, what are you hiding? =p

DeletedUser

Approaching 3 million over here

25K plunders, is this good ratio?