Hows it going

DeletedUser

So You're saying we should not Reward loyalty, But instead get members who would leave at the first sign of something going wrong?

DeletedUser1180

I'm surely not, I wouldn't bother keeping members that cannot keep up with the world, (dead weight). Either they step up, join another's account, or just leave.
Never had RL bothering you so you had to lower your TW activity? I am always keeping my eyes open for possible co-players for tribe members that need to step back in activity.
And after growing a bit too fast (great power of the day several days in a short time) you will find getting your villages back into shape for the next attack wave does take time. That is not the same as being inactive although it can appear like that for some. :eek:
Any good leadership will recognize real dead weight and cut it, but not after finding out what the reason is.

Hey guys its been a while so whats been up! Can anyone update me on whats been going on in w4 and TW in general?
Nice to see you in here again! If you have time talk on FB or skype. :D

DeletedUser2069

Never had RL bothering you so you had to lower your TW activity? I am always keeping my eyes open for possible co-players for tribe members that need to step back in activity.
And after growing a bit too fast (great power of the day several days in a short time) you will find getting your villages back into shape for the next attack wave does take time. That is not the same as being inactive although it can appear like that for some. :eek:
Any good leadership will recognize real dead weight and cut it, but not after finding out what the reason is.

+1
Amen
At least someone knows how to put that into words lol

DeletedUser

Yeah im thinking ab
out rejoining TW for w5 with a co player or group of co players. My time online will be shorter and this time I wont be leading my tribe if anyone wants to team up with me for that.