I never seent it comin! anotha enimay!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3007
  • Start date

DeletedUser3007

From NoMo to #FM# to TBD plus all the hugs... now DLR!? The Disney Land Resort?
All the same players and leaders, just different activity levels.

What caused TBD's downfall? Is it...

1) weak team
2) nobody helping
3) inactives
4) leadership abusing power
5) internal conflict between groups (regional groups)
6) bad leadership
7) absence of leadership

I may be off a lil bit.. but im going to say 1-7. ;)

So what possible futures do these DLR players have?
They appear to be made up of some of the "upper class" (lol) TBD actives.

Will they...

1) Just merge all TBD into DLR? lol
2) Leave behind their garbage, eat them? ya right but hint hint!
3) Sit around and noble barbs as they get nobled? probabaly
4) Mass delete? not a bad idea right? hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Beyond that DLR is a few friends trying to enjoy a game. That IS the idea right?
You're having fun your way ... we're doing the same. :p

DeletedUser

never been on these fourms before. but figured nows a better time than any. i do have to agree with liz. just going away to a place in the shade with palm trees and umbrellas to enjoy the game life as much as we can :)

DeletedUser3007

jeez relax dudes dont get your panties in a bunch. this is just my attempt to bring back our forums.
and see it worked i dragged tulls out here! hahaha

DeletedUser3272

I am still trying to figure out what glass house and before smart alec responses, i know it is figuratively speaking, but still dont make since to this post and at best is off topic!

DeletedUser3141

I replied to Jake. Whether you understood or not is neither here nor there.

It WAS however on topic even if not directly responding to Jake's attempt to 'needle'. With his expertise in THAT he could open his own haberdashery. :D

DeletedUser3007

liz if you try to be funny, remember 1 thing. it doesn't matter if your material is great, it matters the crowd your pitching it to.
so this glass house and needle haberdasher crap is just short of lame here... we're not 50 and living in UK.. we are young and in the US!

and oh ya.. I forgot to include elixirs old tribe.. FTN.. free the noobs was it?

point im making is that all you guys have done is change names over and over, in the end to become the same team again. it always starts for whatever reason, then they break away and eventually recruit EVERYONE to the newer tribe. what is the point of doing it a 3rd 4th 5th time?? of course every world has noob tribes like that... but the 2nd power in the world shouldn't be this unorganized.

like i said before liz, call it caca, poopoo, doodoo.. a pile of crap is still a pile of crap!

DeletedUser3141

Hmmm well you are the one who wanted to get a little life on the forum but chose to do it by being insulting. At least I tried for a little humour here.

As for the rest well you already said you didn't understand my aim ... and you won't find out like this. You did make one very valid observation but I see no reason to feed your ego by telling you what it was. What I said earlier is true though, we're playing a game here and it's supposed to be fun. Of course maybe it's not being young, male and American that means all this chest beating (and waving of other appendages) doesn't impress me much.

Btw if we are all so useless then I can only conclude that Void have been slacking badly since we are still around. Yup we have a lot of noobs, most playing solo .... but the might Void have not yet taken us out. In fact you've been reduced to poaching members. You talked of those who 'deserve to win' ... but look who you've taken.

At the end of the day the price of being 'on the winning team' can be too high. What you're actually doing here is insulting people you've been trying to recruit. So who with any self respect wants to join a team that views them in that way?

DeletedUser3272

I replied to Jake. Whether you understood or not is neither here nor there.

It WAS however on topic even if not directly responding to Jake's attempt to 'needle'. With his expertise in THAT he could open his own haberdashery. :D
Very true but this is a public forum, so if you wanted to convey a private message, you should use the private messaging system!

Hmmm well you are the one who wanted to get a little life on the forum but chose to do it by being insulting. At least I tried for a little humour here.

As for the rest well you already said you didn't understand my aim ... and you won't find out like this. You did make one very valid observation but I see no reason to feed your ego by telling you what it was. What I said earlier is true though, we're playing a game here and it's supposed to be fun. Of course maybe it's not being young, male and American that means all this chest beating (and waving of other appendages) doesn't impress me much.

Btw if we are all so useless then I can only conclude that Void have been slacking badly since we are still around. Yup we have a lot of noobs, most playing solo .... but the might Void have not yet taken us out. In fact you've been reduced to poaching members. You talked of those who 'deserve to win' ... but look who you've taken.

At the end of the day the price of being 'on the winning team' can be too high. What you're actually doing here is insulting people you've been trying to recruit. So who with any self respect wants to join a team that views them in that way?

You mock others spelling mistakes but yet you misspell a very easy word, which is Humor!! now this would apply to your analogy of a glass house, dont throw stones when you live in a glass house was it, the irony and Hypocrisy ( notice i spelled it right, lol)

However still seems like your trying to refute a private convo in an open public forum, which is considered off topic with out the info needed to be considered public information, so by that your comment was off topic. Sometimes you should just admit when your wrong, like not demanding account sits within your own tribe when over half dont reply to support requests because you dont think it is right....but you found out the hard way, allow people to walk over you with little help coming back, means you will lose

DeletedUser3141

Hmmm now who is using a private conversation which is completely off topic?
However as most people are aware I am British and therefore type in British English not American English. My spelling is therefore entirely correct and consistent.

I do believe however that you have given me the answer to one question, not a surprising one of course. However I still stand by my opinion. I do not give access to my account on demand (although I may do so quite freely at other times) so do not make such demands myself. At the end of the day I will not allow myself to be bullied just for a game, it's not worth making yourself into a doormat just to win and I really don't care whether you approve or not.

I do find it interesting that you chose to do as you did. You presumed to knowledge that you could not possibly have had then made publicly offensive statements based on that. While I am the only one who really knows what I had in mind it isn't rocket science to work out that it wasn't what you assumed. The only surprising thing was the rush to an official declaration ... it WAS funny though, like the US declaring on Monaco or something. Guess we know why now though.

The 'glass houses' reference is really not all that obscure to those who have been paying attention. There is however a great deal of irony involved.

Anyway moving on. What shall it be Jake? Go for humour or 'needles at dawn'? :D

DeletedUser

Two things:

1) If you think something is off-topic or against the rules, report it.
2) Flaming spelling/grammar is against the rules.

DeletedUser3561

Battle Royale! ;D imma noble you all out! that includes you too Ice! ;)

DeletedUser2069

Two things:

1) If you think something is off-topic or against the rules, report it.
2) Flaming spelling/grammar is against the rules.

Kids will be kids come on now let them play dont be so mean mother

DeletedUser

Consider this my last warning :). Discussing moderation is also against the rules.

DeletedUser

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Beyond that DLR is a few friends trying to enjoy a game. That IS the idea right?
You're having fun your way ... we're doing the same. :p

What if one is trapped in that glass house? Can one not throw them to get out?