If I were a Duke in US 4, I would.....

DeletedUser

So, I was looking at the US 4 world map today and thought to myself, "What would I do if I were a Duke in some of the tribes" So, as the map shapes up today, I would do the following in this order:

1) Balkan - The only way to survive this world is to start consolidating the rim. Warring MIBVDK & VDKMIB ( I assume a family tribe) should be priority #1. With the rim at their back, they have a chance to survive. Propping up LGND will be a major mistake. LGND is a speed bump to the rim for TBS & PERV. LGND will not survive a joint offensive from TBS & PERV should this come to bear.

2) ~RF~ - I hear they decided to jump on WTFU. Huge mistake looking at the map. That will cost them their tribe. They needed to be consolidating the rim to the south by nobling out LGND in K63 and nobling into K64. Instead they chose to expand their front lines with PERV :confused: ~RF~ is now all but surrounded by PERV. For selfish reasons....I hope they waste their support in LGND villages. That will make the inevitable much quicker.

3) PERV - I would war ~RF~ and cut off LGND from the rim while hitting LGND in a joint offensive with TBS.

4) TBS - I would clean up K56 sooner rather then later. Balkan has a few players cut off and the VDK family is food...not mention the security of the rim.

I guess that is all for now.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

If I where a duke in W4 I would....

Balkan - Mass Delete it will be quicker that way :p

RF - Be friends with OSP because hes a god and the greatest person you will ever talk to and stop trying to work with LGND because they are only going to take you down with them and feeding you false things like they have info when they actually dont.

PERV - Tell balkan to mass delete and rim Littlewolf because he is a confirmed lowlife spy and everyone that spies deserves to die

TBS - Work on taking out LGND and VDKMIB F. in K55,56 with PERV to clear the world of this bacteria

the rest of the tribes not listed should just join W5 as a mass you have more of a shot on that world then you do here

DeletedUser

If I where a duke in W4 I would....
...TBS - Work on taking out LGND and VDKMIB F. in K55,56 with PERV to clear the world of this bacteria...

This is very sad reading; -TBS and PERV have more that 31 mill. points, and LGND have 4 mill. -it must be like nobling grey villages???

There are no more challenges left, only for PERV and TBS to decide which tribe will win W4. Time for a REAL war, and bring back some action again in W4 :)

DeletedUser

This is very sad reading; -TBS and PERV have more that 31 mill. points, and LGND have 4 mill. -it must be like nobling grey villages???

There are no more challenges left, only for PERV and TBS to decide which tribe will win W4. Time for a REAL war, and bring back some action again in W4 :)

I wouldn't mind that when everyone else is dead, but i'm a war monger. I perfer to fight to the end (is why i joined tw). There will be mixed thoughts about this though.. stay loyal to the end and win with tbs or one tribe backstabbs the other and they try and win the world on their own. Like i said, i'm a war monger so i'm pretty much up for that ;)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind that when everyone else is dead, but i'm a war monger. I perfer to fight to the end (is why i joined tw). There will be mixed thoughts about this though.. stay loyal to the end and win with tbs or one tribe backstabbs the other and they try and win the world on their own. Like i said, i'm a war monger so i'm pretty much up for that ;)

Sorry, but you are pretty far from being a war monger- in January you nobled 5 villages from people that didn't even belonged to a tribe, and 6 grey villages (and they were small too...). In February you have so far only internalled a member from PERV...that is just sad really, and pretty boring-

It's not about backstabbing, but to settle a winner of World 6. Let there be some action for a change :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry, but you are pretty far from being a war monger- in january you nobled 5 villages from people that didn't even belonged to a tribe, and 6 grey villages (and they were small too...). In february you have so far only internalled a member from perv...that is just sad really, and pretty boring-

it's not about backstabbing, but to settle a winner of world 6. Let there be some action for a change :)

:d:d:d

DeletedUser

I would rather speak about wars that i can fight, instead of just throwing words wherever i can.
Diego, i would stop speaking about wars, no offence. I think you can handle the two wars you have atm with no problem.
I thought the dobermann who`s talking is the one in Perv. Am i wrong? Hope not.:smack:

DeletedUser2069

You are wrong the dobermann that is talking is the original owner of the account the one in perv is a guy that replaced him when he left the world

DeletedUser

I thought that if he took over the account he had the same pass for forum..
So he`s the owner..Well, then Perv should know enough about him and his way of playing, like i am, considering we were in the same tribe, even for a short period of time. He should stop talking now...the guy who replaced him is doing way better.

DeletedUser2069

Not always do people have access to the forum part of the account when they take over the game account its up to the original owner if they want that to happen I guess

DeletedUser

I quit playing long time ago, that is not the case here. The case is that TBS and PERV have 31 mill. points and their greatest war is against LGND with 4 mill. points ranked 4...that must be exciting...

At rank 5 we find a tribe with 331 villages against more than 3.700 villages that will be the next great war? Jesus, this is just pathetic. It's time to have a real war and decide a winner on W4 :)

DeletedUser2069

Yeah too bad we didnt pick the war youd know that if you where here they started the war we are just finishing it

DeletedUser2069

Oh and we are not even at war with the rank 5 tribe so get our facts first