Is Watch full of 5 year old kids?

DeletedUser1916

mind you most 5 year old could probably do a better job than this....

The tribe The Watchmen has declared war on tribe X Project!

War name: The Hunt for Jaganshi Hiei

Declaration:
[player]Jaganshi Hiei[/player] has given us plenty reasons to declare war on [ally]Xp[/ally]. His disrespectfull behaviour towards our leaders, other players and tribes is not to be tolerated, there for we declare war on [ally]XP[/ally].

All players who will remain loyal to [player]Jaganshi Hiei[/player] will considered as our enemy's. We will not rest untill his tribe is out of the K34.

Do remember that you're leader has called this war over you're tribe.

Best regards,
[ally]Watch[/ally] leaders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HA HA HA

WATCH OUT

Might poke an eye out running with scissors

DeletedUser

Wait I shouldnt be nice to you it goes against everything WATCH says about me I am disrespectful towards everyone thats right lol

I would like Gatekeeper to bring himself into this thread an provide the proof of my disrespect towards people

Is he talking about the time that I told him NO I wont share my diplomacy list with him
Or the time I told him to shove it up his rear when he insulted my recruitment (yeah MY recruiting not his, so he or his team had nothing to do with that)
Or the time I told him to do what any honorable player in TW would do an return a village that my member cleared an had the loyalty so far down that it took him 1 noble to take it and he didnt want to return the village like anyone honorable would do in this game.

I think its more he is afraid of what he cant control and intimidate with size well points cause lets face it Gatekeeper thats all you have shown your interested in is points thats why you been trying to recruit my co leader and like 2 others of my top 5 that are near you saying there good when you know nothing about them other then they farm lol

Your tactics are old dude and you just used them on THC try something new if you survive this

DeletedUser

Normally i don't respond at the public forum but in this case i will add a little intel for the messages here are a little short of information.

Quote Hiei
1.) Is he talking about the time that I told him NO I wont share my diplomacy list with him
- Nope that was you're choice and it was about future things. In a good alliance things like this should be discussed.

2.)Or the time I told him to shove it up his rear when he insulted my recruitment (yeah MY recruiting not his, so he or his team had nothing to do with that)
- Kinda, but this was just advice, not as an insult, sorry about that if you took it that way. You did not want it so fair enough, no need to get rude there like you did.

3.) Or the time I told him to do what any honorable player in TW would do an return a village that my member cleared an had the loyalty so far down that it took him 1 noble to take it and he didnt want to return the village like anyone honorable would do in this game.
- It was a barbarian town, so i had to do nothing farmed it as wel. And ask you're other leader, i gave the town back, but i made him an offer that was more interesting, but because you wanted me to give the village back i think just to let me bleed, i decided to give the village back, and we might get back on track. After i gave it back, there was no comment on you´re side, a thank you would have been in order

And about disprespect.
Do you remember this declaration you send? You're talking about honour above... right..
"The tribe X Project has declared war on tribe Transilvania!

War name: Xp vs. ROM Family

Declaration:
Today the great an powerful High King Hiei decided that Xp doesn't like your family.

King Hiei is racist an doesn't like tribes dedicated to one culture such as yours dedicated to Romania.

King Hiei also doesn't like you guys trying to grow in K33

King Hiei also thinks you smell funny an needs to remove the smell from the yard"

Besides that you are not really responding respectfull here to are you now? This will be all, i will not lower myself to any more comments.
Best regards,The Gatekeeper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HA HA HA your funny so in other words your cowards an feel the need to go after Xp when they are at war with 4 tribe family thingy of some nature or another. Your funny homes

And yes I know you finally gave the village back after Lady V talked to you like what 5 hours later but when I said the exact thing she did to you the reply was no I am never surrendering this village..lol

And your "Advice" about my recruitment again stick it up your rear Xp is not your tribe dont worry about what I do but since your sharing advice how about your letter about Krissy you picked up from ROM that we where attacking. Was it you saying dont attack anymore or we will support her and recruit her hmmmm so you accept refugees too heres some advice try that with a tribe thats actually the same strenth as you once or bigger see how far that gets you.

And again NO Team in there right mind shares there diplomacy doesnt matter there relationship with the other team

You can use ROM as an excuse all you want doesnt change the fact thats a cowards move from someone bigger
Just like your move on THC you were what NAP with them too then one day just attack them

Whatever excuse you want to use is fine for this war but the one you just shown that just makes me laugh

And btw have you ever known a war to be friendly
Here how about this

Dear ROM Family of 4 Tribes
Xp would like to go to war with you would that be ok?
Can we please take your villages from you they will go to good use?

DeletedUser

Always happy to make you smile,

5 hours after i captured it... is quite fast though, with us discussing better ways but that does not matter. Thank you for you´re advice on the recruitment thing, i´ll keep that in mind.

That Rom thing is no excuse mate, its just one example.

Did we/I had a NAP with THC? Then you know more then we do. We told you our diplomatic situation at that point. I don't even know who they are.

Stick to the facts and don't tell things that are not true mate, if you want to twist the truth a little thats you're thing, i have said my share.

Still with best regards,
The Gatekeeper

DeletedUser

Thats simply what I was told by them before all of the sudden your team started attacking them out of no where. Which reminds me what happened to the other half of your tribe did they get sick of you too. must not of been that hard for them I can only imagine why after the few talks I had with you

This will be all, i will not lower myself to any more comments.
Best regards,The Gatekeeper
What happened there did you change your mind

DeletedUser1916

the odd thing is - I have never seen a tribe profile with a picture of a bloke with big ears and a bra? Is this a first for TW?

DeletedUser1916

well it seems the 5 year olds have won, half of XP have turned tail and joined a Watch ALLY, note to self, TRUST NOBODY.

DeletedUser1446

I think i remember the name The Gatekeeper from .Net...Great player indeed!

DeletedUser1916

not sure you can be a great player if you cannot spell?

oh, a small update, the rats got booted as refugees - lol

DeletedUser

not sure you can be a great player if you cannot spell?

Ability to spell, or even to converse in the common language used within a tribe, does not mean you cannot be a great player. One of the players I respect most 2 years ago I would never have been able to understand. Even now I occasionally have to take things he says, and re-word them so I fully understand what is being asked/said before replying. And yet I would consider him a great player.

Perhaps take in to consideration that English isn't an easy language for everybody to learn, and that a large number of people in this game do not speak it as a first language. Some English/American people may be dyslexic, and so also won't be able to spell to 100% perfection.

Perhaps instead of focusing on somebody's communicative skills, focus on the things that affect their gameplay when debating if someone could be considered a great player? Literacy trolling just shows you have nothing half-decent to use in your argument, thus making that part of your post a complete waste of time.

DeletedUser1916

Ability to spell, or even to converse in the common language used within a tribe, does not mean you cannot be a great player. One of the players I respect most 2 years ago I would never have been able to understand. Even now I occasionally have to take things he says, and re-word them so I fully understand what is being asked/said before replying. And yet I would consider him a great player.

Perhaps take in to consideration that English isn't an easy language for everybody to learn, and that a large number of people in this game do not speak it as a first language. Some English/American people may be dyslexic, and so also won't be able to spell to 100% perfection.

Perhaps instead of focusing on somebody's communicative skills, focus on the things that affect their gameplay when debating if someone could be considered a great player? Literacy trolling just shows you have nothing half-decent to use in your argument, thus making that part of your post a complete waste of time.

well there are a couple of points in there - I agree that if English is not someone's first language then you have to give them some leeway, but in this particular case I know that English is their first language.

Also, I do not see how you can even vaguely call it trolling when I am just stating facts - they sent out the war declaration - I just used cut and paste to post it here.

Of course none of this changes the outcome of the war - they won easily, a few of us in XP got attacked and the rest of the tribe fled rather than support us. A big disappointment but that is just the way the game goes.