Is Watch full of 5 year old kids?

DeletedUser1916

and now this gets even stranger, Watch have now recruited a lot of the XP'ers who turned and fled at the first sign of attack - just hope he remembers this for when they turn tail and leave Watch!

DeletedUser

TV, since your bringing this to the externals, I guess I'll have to address it here as well and see if we can get this sorted once and for all.

1)
Watch have now recruited a lot of the XP'ers who turned and fled at the first sign of attack

So, you are talking about 5 players who joined Watch (myself included). But you've mistakenly stated that we left at the first sign of attack. The timeline is more like this:

25/06/11 - Watch declares war

26/06/11 - We dedicate our troops defending those in need (you included)
Support1.png

27/06/11 - Jaganshi gives up on this world and sends a circ telling us all that Xp will be shut down in 24 hours.
Jaganshi1.png

...and...
Jaganshi2.png

28/06/11 - Almost 24 hours later we all leave the tribe having had no further communication from Jaganshi (even you)
XPMembers.png

03/07/11 - We get invited to Watch and given a chance to continue on this world
WatchMembers.png

2)
just hope he remembers this for when they turn tail and leave Watch!

We will be as loyal to Watch as we were to Xp. We will stick with them, dedicate our troops to them, and stay until we are gone or the tribe is gone.

Now, to finish this off, I must say that Watch has done exactly what Xp would have done on w24. As the larger tribe, we would locate a tribe we thought could go far and attempt to work with them to control the area. If we worked well together we might even merge some members into a bigger tribe. If we couldn't work together, we'd threaten them, war with them, then maybe take on a few members after the war was over. Well, it happened here, just to us instead of us doing that to someone else. Had Watch not had 20 days head start on us, and more of us had nobles (much less a train), then maybe we could have stood a chance. As it is, once Jaganshi gave up, the only options were 1) restart; 2)fight until your villages are gone; 3) find a tribe that would harbor a refugee; 4) apply to the tribe attacking you; 5) quit.

So, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here other than to vent your frustration over joining your first world since 24 and not getting a fair shake at getting established, but please don't try to tarnish my (or my friends) reputation by saying we aren't loyal.

Last edited by a moderator: