IT'S TIME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I did do acccount sitting before I invited them and done some over the guys who were there before myself and I taught them the basic and all but the guys never listen do they..?

So, you account sat them. You talked with them. You taught them how to play. And while doing all this you didn't realize most of them were complete noobs? Either you let in everybody regardless or you don't know what you're looking for in a player.

DaTe said:
Well, of course BJ will take on YEAH "in time" but I am pretty sure it would take whole lot. And well I won't disband my tribe but I am intending on cuttin down the number and noble all the farmwhores in my tribe. Who in the world would noble barb during a war really, would you?

I'm sorry you lost me here. So, you're gonna take on YEAH in a bit, you think it will be a challenge to defeat these 8 players. You're gonna dismiss some members of your tribe, and where did the barb nobling question come from?

DaTe said:
Nope, I'm too embarassed to call this a victory and yes.. I know exactly what you mean..

It felt like only few of us were fighting and rest were either asking me account sitting or give up.

It isn't a victory if you think about it, if Ego? hadn't have disbanded you would've been screwed. And now that they've all joined other tribes, what's to stop them from encouraging their new tribes (such as ~AD~ or Sie AQ) to war with you?

Most top tribes are full of experienced players with a couple nubs. BJ imo is full of nubs with a couple experienced players.

That was a smash-down. gunna have to give him the +1 here.

I give you're +1 a +1

DeletedUser

Why are you so worried about what happens to YEAH? Anyways it just sounds like you want to argue/debate for the sake of arguing. So if you want.. you may call me Mr Noob. It is well documented that I am a noob. I am proud to be in the newbie club. Happy now? :p Lets move on.. this thread should be closed (since there is no longer an EGO tribe).

DeletedUser

Why are you so worried about what happens to YEAH? Anyways it just sounds like you want to argue/debate for the sake of arguing.

You're absolutely right, I love to argue. I'll even make nonsencical points to continue one. These forums have been dead for so long I nearly had a heart attack from all this activity! It'd be a shame to end it all now.

PS. idc what happens to YEAH

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

hm :) I'd like to have a look at your account ps2guy1 :) the one thing I know for sure is that noob likes to talk alot in this forum, they are such a loudmouth like yourself :) Im pretty sure you gonna tell me that you play on other worlds or other servers and that you are good there blahblah typical

DeletedUser

hm :) I'd like to have a look at your account ps2guy1 :) the one thing I know for sure is that noob likes to talk alot in this forum, they are such a loudmouth like yourself :) Im pretty sure you gonna tell me that you play on other worlds or other servers and that you are good there blahblah typical

Then you don't obviously know a lot for sure, do you?

DeletedUser

Then you don't obviously know a lot for sure, do you?

hold on a sec, was he saying that only noobs talk alot on the externals?
sorry i have trouble understanding you sometimes :) no offence

DeletedUser

He said "Im pretty sure you gonna tell me that you play on other worlds or other servers and that you are good there blahblah typical".

Which you didn't. He also said that noobs talk a lot on the externals. Once more, I'd beg to differ. Nauz is no noob, but he's quite the loudmouth.

Therefore, he doesn't know much.

Status
Not open for further replies.