IT'S TIME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser188

Cromwell has left quite a while ago Chris :) and I have been sitting for Sorry.. so i will take that as a compliment :)
I guess you just couldnt let me quit this game, didnt you??

no i told you i couldnt do that...
and it's not my fault if you guys don't deff your fronts, and if the accounts on the front are gone, sounds like they knew what was coming and they left before.
til now the situation is like this:
-traive 1 village left
-cromwell gone, account down
-whitspoot: dunno, but less troops left on the front
-sorry: will become difficult as 4 topplayers are nobling him

DeletedUser

Its been a fun month guys/gals.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have fun and be safe.

DeletedUser

Likewise Mini, hopefully things will slow down a bit in tw during the next few weeks.

DeletedUser544

Side 1:
Tribes: BJ
Side 2:
Tribes: Ego?

Timeframe: 04/12/2010 00:00:00 to 24/12/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 106
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 598,251
Side 2: 900,025
Difference: 301,774

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Sie AQ
Side 2:
Tribes: Ego?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 13
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 506,861
Side 2: 122,881
Difference: 383,980

chart

We disbanded alot of time (Thank you aliyah :D )

Thats why there are not much taken village :)

DeletedUser

For all those still holed up in your cave, Ego? has disbanded and the members have joined various tribes.

DeletedUser

according to the stats they were, now however Ego? has disbanded and the wars over :/
unless YEAH and BJ go to war, however that would be fairly one sided.

DeletedUser544

I don't wanna have to check in every 5 minutes during Christmas dinner!
And BJ's getting pwned :p

Well,, I have to agree with the guy... thanks to Ego? now I can tell which one of my member is noob and who isnt :D

according to the stats they were, now however Ego? has disbanded and the wars over :/
unless YEAH and BJ go to war, however that would be fairly one sided.

You mean BJ would win easily right..? not that I dont have faith in my members but I am starting to have doubt about this.

DeletedUser

Well,, I have to agree with the guy... thanks to Ego? now I can tell which one of my member is noob and who isnt :D

Shouldn't you have already known that before you recruited them?

DaTe said:
You mean BJ would win easily right..? not that I dont have faith in my members but I am starting to have doubt about this.

You're doubting this!?!? There's A 1947 village difference!
If you aren't able to take on YEAH's 8 players with your 58 you aren't worthy to call yourselves a tribe and should disband right now.

DeletedUser734

If you aren't able to take on YEAH's 8 players with your 58 you aren't worthy to call yourselves a tribe and should disband right now.

That was a smash-down. gunna have to give him the +1 here.

DeletedUser

:D

Yeah, I guess you guys could call this a victory. You were not the only one with tribe problems. Just BJ was not really one of them, it was more the members. I would get lame messages like they are too far to attack and all sorts of lame excuses. So I felt many of the members were hiding behind the ones working so hard. That was why I agreed to ending it...

But all is in the past now, I move forward with my head up high.

Anyways, congrats for helping us expose our own deficiencies;)

DeletedUser544

I did do acccount sitting before I invited them and done some over the guys who were there before myself and I taught them the basic and all but the guys never listen do they..?

Well, of course BJ will take on YEAH "in time" but I am pretty sure it would take whole lot. And well I won't disband my tribe but I am intending on cuttin down the number and noble all the farmwhores in my tribe. Who in the world would noble barb during a war really, would you?

:D

Yeah, I guess you guys could call this a victory. You were not the only one with tribe problems. Just BJ was not really one of them, it was more the members. I would get lame messages like they are too far to attack and all sorts of lame excuses. So I felt many of the members were hiding behind the ones working so hard. That was why I agreed to ending it...

But all is in the past now, I move forward with my head up high.

Anyways, congrats for helping us expose our own deficiencies;)

Nope, I'm too embarassed to call this a victory and yes.. I know exactly what you mean..

It felt like only few of us were fighting and rest were either asking me account sitting or give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.