IT'S TIME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Any player with an inkling of how to play will know rams from nobles from long-range, and nobles are easy to stack against from long-range. So your suggestion of how to trick players really doesn't apply to the context of what we're discussing. If it does, please tell me how, so I can understand :).

You have to time it correctly to make it land at the same time is what Im saying so it'd be hard to pick out whats a noble and what isnt.

First off, I dont know how "long range" it is, so yeah, you maybe right and my strategy maybe ineffective. But for some long range cases, you send in multiple nukes way before the noble hits so you're opponent whats what. Id need some clear demonstration to prove my point if it's still blurry. I just cant find the words to spit out what I'd like to say.

DeletedUser472

You have to time it correctly to make it land at the same time is what Im saying so it'd be hard to pick out whats a noble and what isnt.

What difference does it make WHEN it lands? When the attack is sent, you can clearly see the ones that are noble and the ones that aren't. You will then label these attacks to spot the nobles easier.

Son, you really need to get familiar with the Income tagger if you want a slightest chance to survive in the long run.

DeletedUser

I'm MrBigChief, who are you? And my nuke would own that nuke hands down. So if thats the norm over here on .us this is going to be fun for Chiefy

DeletedUser188

I'm MrBigChief, who are you? And my nuke would own that nuke hands down. So if thats the norm over here on .us this is going to be fun for Chiefy

I think you are a bad player, just because of what you wrote...
and it doesnt make sense to send a 5k player 500 incs, he knows that you want to noble THAT village, he only needs to snipe the nobles and backtime the nuke, that's all

DeletedUser

Not to be IDK, blunt, but Chief generally is at the top of every world he plays, on legitimate worlds. You go top on a world that top 20 players send 8 second trains and are only there because you internally nobled a big bunch, your lead wouldn't be that great otherwise.

DeletedUser188

Not to be IDK, blunt, but Chief generally is at the top of every world he plays, on legitimate worlds. You go top on a world that top 20 players send 8 second trains and are only there because you internally nobled a big bunch, your lead wouldn't be that great otherwise.

It would probably be bigger otherwhise, cause then i'd use my nukes myself and i could farm even more ;)

//edit: this isn't my first top 1 world ;)

DeletedUser173

Side 1:
Tribes: Ego?
Side 2:
Tribes: BJ

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 14
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 236,253
Side 2: 122,917
Difference: 113,336

chart

DeletedUser

the fun is beginning! AD vs. SD and ego? vs. BJ east versus west!

DeletedUser

then why does he have female on his profile?

p.s. I believe you.

P.P.S. Just because somebody has a wife and kids it doesn't always mean that they are a male. It could be a lesbian, who married another lesbian, and decided to adopt.:p

DeletedUser

then why does he have female on his profile?

While it's not something I choose to do myself, I've had friends in several games get a TREMENDOUS amount of mileage out of their pseudo-femininity. It's sad to observe the instant change that comes over some (obviously frustrated) people when they begin to think that they just *might* be talking to a female.

DeletedUser

I am apparently an 18 year old female, according to my profile (how that happened i do not know)

But who knows, make pretending your gender might make em feel better, "no, not me, i think one of my co's are going through a lifestyle choice" :D

DeletedUser

i think i am going to be a 17 year old female in world 2.

" oh no! please don't attack me! i am only a girl and i have no idea what i am doing! I will make it worth you whiiiilllle. (seductive girl voice)"

hahahaha =->;)

DeletedUser188

http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=player&id=5065&utm_source=us&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

this is what i do to players who don't deff their fronts to me!
it's kind of sad, that this was that easy, cromwell is a noob!!
whitespoot is the only one who deffed his front, but still, he doenst put out his own troops when i bash his deff, another noob!
sorry hasnt deffed his fronts, but at least he seems active and puts out his troops, and even nobles some villages back

total: Bj this is to weak if you wanna win the war

DeletedUser173

Hey Kenny, you're nobling him faster than MagicX can noble me when I'm gone :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ego?
Side 2:
Tribes: BJ

Timeframe: 04/12/2010 00:00:00 to 12/12/2010 23:38:05

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 23
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 364,543
Side 2: 207,489
Difference: 157,054

chart

Slow, but Ego? is gaining a lead.

DeletedUser544

Cromwell has left quite a while ago Chris :) and I have been sitting for Sorry.. so i will take that as a compliment :)
I guess you just couldnt let me quit this game, didnt you??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.