-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser3744

So let me tell y'all a story.

There once was a schoolboy named Levi. Levi was looking for a friend to share his lunch with. He came across a table with three kids: Chris, Chad, and Karol. They seemed like a nice bunch, so Levi asked if he could sit with them. The kids said "yes" and Levi took his seat. The four boys laughed and played all lunch, and Levi shared his penut-butter sandwich with his new friends.

1319309-little-boy-showing-satisfaction-while-eating-a-peanut-butter-sandwich.jpg

The next day, Levi sat with the same boys as the day before. The boys had tasted Levi's delicious sandwich, and this time demanded more. Levi did not want to share more than yesterday, so he found a different table to eat at. Towards the end of lunch, Levi found that he had some extra sandwich that he was willing to share with the boys. So, he went back over and offered the rest. The boys took the sandwich, and threw it on the ground!

tumblr_maq123gNbX1r4n8vio1_500.gif

Levi was mad at such a waste, but still wanted to be friends with the kids. Levi said "it's okay" and offered his hand in friendship still. The three boys looked at each other, and with evil grins, started ganging up on poor Levi.

1_3vs1.jpg

Levi sighed, sad that his new-found friendship could not be repaired, and got ready for the fight.

meditate.jpg

The tribe Leviathan declares war on the tribe CAOS/CHAOS/KAOS!

DeletedUser

Excellent PnP mate, I look forward to seeing how this will play out!

DeletedUser

Nice pnp

Side 1 -L-

61 villages
3 top 10 players
2 top 10 oda players
0 top 10 odd players

Side 2 CAOS Family

110 villages
2 top 10 players
3 top 10 oda players
2 top 10 odd players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3744

The first play has been made by "Field Marshal Bizkit"

limp bizkit today at 22:00

War with the CAOS family was declared today by your leaders.

Attacks will be coming your way very soon.

If you want to spare yourself then you need to leave -L- asap.

If you stay in -L- I cant help you.

Stay or Die the choice is yours.

...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser3744

Also, here is some context for the "Field Marshal Bizkit" comment:

limp bizkit Apr 08,2013 16:58
Since you declared war on the CAOS family we will have to give it 100% now instead of the 20-30% we have been. Good luck on the Battlefield.

Field Marshal Bizkit

I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war. I know it's smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment — and yet — I can't help it — I enjoy every second of it.

WINSTON CHURCHILL

Dragu4 Apr 08,2013 17:04
I look forward to it.

Btw, I like Winston Churchill too.

DeletedUser3744

First conquer has been made

Side 1:
Tribes: -L-
Side 2:
Tribes: CAOS, CHAOS, KAOS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,466
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,466

chart

DeletedUser3744

Yeah, donkyho joined the wrong side. He will pay for his treachery *evil grin*

DeletedUser4021

oh of course Leviathan cuts down players any chance they get. How trustworthy they are.

DeletedUser3744

oh of course Leviathan cuts down players any chance they get. How trustworthy they are.

Firstly, I'm not even sure what you are referring to. Second, -L- is a trustworthy tribe. You can trust us to keep our promises, and to kill our enemies ;)

DeletedUser3744

Are you restarting on this world? Or are you going to w68?

DeletedUser

Yeah, donkyho joined the wrong side. He will pay for his treachery *evil grin*

They had more ladies, and oh i am already paying. It took an hour to rebuild the losses from nobling that village :|

DeletedUser

you good sir will not bait me with a comment like that,
The women in both -, Caos Family and the rest of the world are beautiful creatures and should be treated with respect
and alot of suggestive and flirty behaviour

DeletedUser

Not to intervene in such a lively thread, but I would invite both tribes to contact the ladies of their group, have them come on the forums, and debate which tribes ladies are best! (do it in off-topic). They can also debate why women make better (or worse) players in the game.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled, on topic, discussion.

DeletedUser3744

Hahahahaha here I am thinking we were getting in trouble for something, then i actually read. :D
That's a great idea. I'll relay the invitation to the females of -L-

On Topic: ???? has joined Team Levi; NUTS! has joined team Chris/Chad/Karol

DeletedUser3744

It looks as though the CAOS family just throws away their members once they are no longer useful to their larger players...

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
QuagmireXXXLeft12th April 2013 - 00:130
red.png
ZarenLeft11th April 2013 - 17:1461
red.png
StarfingerLeft11th April 2013 - 16:14106