-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser4065

It looks as though the CAOS family just throws away their members once they are no longer useful to their larger players...

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
QuagmireXXXLeft12th April 2013 - 00:130
red.png
ZarenLeft11th April 2013 - 17:1461
red.png
StarfingerLeft11th April 2013 - 16:14106

Isnt that what you would expect any tribe to do?

DeletedUser3744

Actually, no. It is expected to drop dead weight, but that is not what caos is doing. The main tribe recruits from the other two tribes when it suits them, and demands support from them, but does not support them in return. And when they outlive their usefulness, they are kicked to the curb. They started out as a tribe with incredible coordination, but now that their resources are being spread a little too thin for their liking they are revealing their true colors.

DeletedUser

LOL SERIOUSLY??

As far as I know, -L- dismissed tons of players just because they didn't have much points..

DeletedUser4065

Im still failing to see how a tribe dropping dead weight is bad. There is nothing wrong with the larger members asking for assistance from smaller players in their tribe. The bigger members are the ones risking the most and doing the most. If a smaller player isnt capable of helping in the fight AND continuing to grow, then they are not of any use and should be booted.

Solution: Dont be small and inactive.

DeletedUser3744

As far as I know

Nuff said :D

Im still failing to see how a tribe dropping dead weight is bad. There is nothing wrong with the larger members asking for assistance from smaller players in their tribe. The bigger members are the ones risking the most and doing the most. If a smaller player isnt capable of helping in the fight AND continuing to grow, then they are not of any use and should be booted.

Solution: Dont be small and inactive.

There is nothing wrong with dropping dead weight, as I mentioned in my previous post. I believe there is a difference between that, and kicking players who dedicated their account for the good of the tribe, and were kicked in return when they lost their villa. I agree you should be active, but that is not the issue here. Those were active players who got nobled and were not helped in any way for their efforts. In -L-, we have had players nobled yet were kept in the tribe, because I valued them as players.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KAOS, CHAOS, CAOS
Side 2:
Tribes: -L-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 20
Difference: 26

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 96,370
Side 2: 58,360
Difference: 38,010

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,558
Side 2: 22,143
Difference: 21,415

chart

DeletedUser

Update: NWO and BLINK have joined team Levi.

ok thanks for the info.

Side 1:
Tribes: CHAOS, CAOS, KAOS, NUTS!
Side 2:
Tribes: -L-, BLINK, NWO, ????

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 32
Difference: 22

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 112,291
Side 2: 72,655
Difference: 39,636

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,194
Side 2: 25,421
Difference: 30,773

chart

DeletedUser3744

The caos family certainly has the lead atm. They capitalized on recruitment and -L- inactivity. However, I wouldn't count us out yet ;)

DeletedUser

The caos family certainly has the lead atm. They capitalized on recruitment and -L- inactivity. However, I wouldn't count us out yet ;)

LOL, we capitalized on recruitment when you brought in the whole Panda tribe except for 1 player.
Dragu Dragu Dragu when will you learn.

DeletedUser

Dragu, you guys would have been a DEAD MEAT BY NOW BUT THANKS TO ALL THE EX PANDA PLAYERS WHO JOINED YOU... In SIMPLE WORDS YOU GUYS ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WIN OR DOMINATE THIS WORLD..

DeletedUser

Think that the fact that there is 3 CAOS tribes that seem to work as one smooth operating machine is to much for -L-
CAOS seems like one of the best early game family tribes I have seen recently, well done.

DeletedUser3744

LOL, we capitalized on recruitment when you brought in the whole Panda tribe except for 1 player.
Dragu Dragu Dragu when will you learn.

So because we did something well you cannot do something well also?lmao And what I meant was that your timing of recruiting donkyho was excellent, as most of my ex panda members expected him to be friendly and let their guard down.

DeletedUser

let their guard down? I joined caos several days before launching a single attack on -L- members. How long did they need to get prepared? And for what it's worth, my friends in -L- are still my friends. I chose CAOS based on location and growth potential, nothing personal. My friends know that, this is a game, we have fun, and we'll attack eachother if need be, that's what it's all about

DeletedUser3744

let their guard down? I joined caos several days before launching a single attack on -L- members. How long did they need to get prepared? And for what it's worth, my friends in -L- are still my friends. I chose CAOS based on location and growth potential, nothing personal. My friends know that, this is a game, we have fun, and we'll attack eachother if need be, that's what it's all about

Nobody is mad or saying its anything more than a game. I know your friends know that too. But they did say they didnt think you would attack, and then you did. Meh

DeletedUser2165

Its too early to decide who is winning.CAOS may be coordinating well but L has great players who havent taken their part yet.
Good luck for both tribes.

DeletedUser

It looks as though the CAOS family just throws away their members once they are no longer useful to their larger players...

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
QuagmireXXXLeft12th April 2013 - 00:130
red.png
ZarenLeft11th April 2013 - 17:1461
red.png
StarfingerLeft11th April 2013 - 16:14106

So I guess these guys were no longer useful to -L-

Trakar Left 14th April 2013 - 16:16 4,345
AlessonInMediocreFarming Left 14th April 2013 - 11:16 36
Alpha1Bravo Left 14th April 2013 - 11:16 116
Kiss my axe. Left 13th April 2013 - 11:15 0

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser3744

Those players either quit due to RL, or joined a different account. If the same could be said for your guys, you would have said so already.