lc, who will be first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i always lc rush even with top players.
what do yu want with axes if you have many topplayers near you?
what yu need is lc t farm mre then them, thats all!

ps: didnt expect the first lc to be here this late...
What do you expect to do with those LC when those top players start farming you, continuing to farm yourself will only give them more and more resources. Then you will stop farming, and leave the LC to sit there and you will be fully cleared. Then all that time spent rushing LC with larger players around you goes to waste.

DeletedUser

i hate you'll lol i dont even have stable yet then again i did just start yesterday

DeletedUser

What do you expect to do with those LC when those top players start farming you, continuing to farm yourself will only give them more and more resources. Then you will stop farming, and leave the LC to sit there and you will be fully cleared. Then all that time spent rushing LC with larger players around you goes to waste.

u ever heard of using your ressies? backtiming? -.-'

DeletedUser

This is so wrong. Your nickname doesn't match your post.

DeletedUser188

if you keep building lc they wont farm anything at all...
yur troops are out farming and you have no ress in your village, so let them farm you and you can get more ress ut of the real farms!
and if they start bashing some troops backtime them

DeletedUser

When someome attacks you, use backtime, i did this today in the morning, and the user lost 80 axeman and 1 paladin :D
I will never stop farming until ,at least, 50 villages, and when i stop, the lc's will serve to make part of my full :D

DeletedUser

When someome attacks you, use backtime, i did this today in the morning, and the user lost 80 axeman and 1 paladin :D
I will never stop farming until ,at least, 50 villages, and when i stop, the lc's will serve to make part of my full :D
and how much did you lose?was it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.