lc, who will be first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and how much did you lose?was it worth it?

ooh yes, he only had attack troops :D

I lost 17 axeman, he lost 80 axeman e one paladin and probally the wish of playing, i'll have a lot of resources here in my 7x7 :D

DeletedUser

I lost 17 axeman, he lost 80 axeman e one paladin and probally the wish of playing, i'll have a lot of resourcer here in my 7x7 :D
sorry but i didnt get the 2nd part
How about Militia? thats a good defense. you probably got lucky your enemy was a noob :D

DeletedUser

sorry but i didnt get the 2nd part
How about Militia? thats a good defense. you probably got lucky your enemy was a noob :D

He didn't activate :D
Only attack troops against attack troops + wall 1 :D

Or he thought pinsdorf was a noob

Even if i were a noob master, you never should defense attack with attack.
And i'm sad because of what you said :( hahaha

DeletedUser

I lost 17 axeman, he lost 80 axeman e one paladin and probally the wish of playing, i'll have a lot of resources here in my 7x7 :D

lol you just told us you had 80 axes yourself :D

DeletedUser

so did you :D well roughly that...there is a thing called the simulator :D

DeletedUser

Its impossible i just realized that
Its nowhere near impossible.but its not something everyone can do.
He said his enemy didnt have any Swords.but had only axes.So its either this guy can backtime axe with axes,or he is just trying to advertise some guides :D

DeletedUser

wait how can you backtime axes with axes? wouldnt your axes be attacked in the attack?

DeletedUser

maybe he forgot to mention the sword he sent with the attack? ;)

No --'

Stop being closed mind lool

I think you guys don't know me hahahaha, i was leader of theere of the most respected tribes on BR server, that is not a easy server ;)
I was top 10 in 4 worlds and after two villages, i only get out of the game if i want to.

Backtiming with axe agains axe is easy. what did i done?
Well, missing 4 minutes to the attack hits, i removed my troops, in other words, i sent a attack to a barbarian village with all my axes+paladin, then on 1:58 i canceled the attack and my troops were back in my village 2 seconds after the attack hits, then i had already prepared a attack to his village, and the total difference was of 3~4 seconds to the attack of him gets into his village and my attack crushs his attack :D

Simple, right? :D

maybe he forgot to mention the sword he sent with the attack? ;)

That's a good idea to :D, but i wanted to show him that i wasn't only playing 4fun in this world :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hope noone saw it...especially the noob whit the 4 second backtime :D

(edited my post)

DeletedUser

noise can you send it to me ingame? my skype got screwed so i cant talk to you there

Status
Not open for further replies.