Let's revive this.

DeletedUser

Before everything, i hope mod's don't consider this thread as a spam, because it isn't.

Now, to begin.

For few days now, this forum has bean dead. Really, like some ghost town in western movies. Only rolling weed is missing. We had a really good time talking on this forum, and now I only see dead/closed threads. So, for all of us who want to keep this us2 forum alive, here's new topic:

1. Your thoughts about biggest failures, both tribal and player ones?
2. Which players are promising, and which ones are not?
3. Which players owned, and which got owned?
5. Who do you consider to be the best/worst leader?
6. Who do you consider to be the biggest braggart?
7. Who do you consider to be the biggest liar?

As you can see, not really common questions. So, what's your opinion?

DeletedUser

Before everything, i hope mod's don't consider this thread as a spam, because it isn't.

Now, to begin.

For few days now, this forum has bean dead. Really, like some ghost town in western movies. Only rolling weed is missing. We had a really good time talking on this forum, and now I only see dead/closed threads. So, for all of us who want to keep this us2 forum alive, here's new topic:

As you can see, not really common questions. So, what's your opinion?
1.Biggest player failure was spyna.being on such a low troop count.and not being able to dodge/snipe.
2.you mean other than me?,i think SFZ ,Mlea.thats about all :p
3.I owned.and my enemies got owned :D. I think Mlea Owned and Connor got owned. :(
4.wait.it doesnt have 4 lol
5.best is leader of OFF.worst is not worth mentioning.
6.braggart?there was a one before,but left.so almost no one :)
7.almost no one?

DeletedUser

1.Biggest player failure was spyna.being on such a low troop count.and not being able to dodge/snipe.
2.you mean other than me?,i think SFZ ,Mlea.thats about all :p
3.I owned.and my enemies got owned :D. I think Mlea Owned and Connor got owned. :(
4.wait.it doesnt have 4 lol
5.best is leader of OFF.worst is not worth mentioning.
6.braggart?there was a one before,but left.so almost no one :)
7.almost no one?

You don't have to say it just because i'm your gf. :p
LoL I think you are tooooooooooooo confident :D jk <3
there's no 4. :cool:
Why not? It's people's right to know who's teh biggest fail.....
I see where you're pointing @. Too bad they are not active here, too..
LOL! Almost no one? Erm..... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You don't have to say it just because i'm your gf. :p
LoL I think you are tooooooooooooo confident :D jk <3
there's no 4. :cool:
Why not? It's people's right to know who's teh biggest fail.....
I see where you're pointing @. Too bad they are not active here, too..
LOL! Almost no one? Erm..... :rolleyes:
Well,youre a cool cat :D
My confident is as good as Me myself (i was just kidding the 1st part :p )
Worst is NXS's then.they had a huge chance to be rank 1 and kick.but leader failed.barb noblers.(not even bonus)
they were okay.only one was a braggart.and he got owned
biggest lier is,anyone who doesnt accept me as rank 1 (still kidding :D )

DeletedUser

Ahahahhahahah :D LoL i just noticed Hacken, nobled 300 pt NON-BONUS barb :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Biggest failure can be spyna, or Hacken, who nobled...... you know.
Players promising? I see Aliquisher/duswdav
Players got owned? OHKO kinda got owned, Noise got completely got owned...
Best leader...... no comment. Worst... American Lion? Too easy on the tribe.
Biggest braggart? :p
Biggest liar........... Noise.... first you have 4.5 mil hauled, then 4.2 mil hauled, then almost 4 mil.
:sc:

DeletedUser

Biggest failure by far for me was that stupid Select/NXS merge and the outcome of it is laughable. As said above NXS had a great chance to make a quality tribe but the leaders made a hash of it... I also here King Glow... Stick had a hand in the demise as well :cool: Player wise you only need to look at some of the ennoblements and displayed reports on the forum to see. Spyna probably topped it for me due to troops and yet again another NXS hiccup.

Definitely Aliquisher and numerous others in OFF! but I struggle to see much outside of that, maybe there are a few dark horses joining on the current rim that might be able to strengthen the pool of quality in this world :)

Pretty sure we can just say that OFF! players own, the tribal ODA says it all. Can I just list the inactives that I cleared for farming? :p Nah on a serious note, Spyna (usually I'd offer congrats to ennoblements of this size, but Noise was shocked at the dismal ability of the player themselves) and I also predict there are more of the same kind of player in tribes such as MagicX, NXS and Aliens etc.

I've had first hand experience of 2 leaders in my W2 career so far. OFF! leadership is well organised and execute everything through sensible and constructive channels. I won't mention Glow (de ja vu occurring with Sleep?) as I'm sure we'll see the same occur again. Worst leadership in general for me has to be NXS and the old Select who together managed to mess up a hell of a lot and lose the respect of countless players in the process.

There are a few contenders - Noise, OHKO are the usuals, but I think King Glow... Stick has to take it due to his NXS vs. OFF! topic where he bragged about invites from the 4 most promising tribes at the time.

Haven't seen much of this so far, the odd squabble here and there so I've little to comment on lying. What an honest world we play in :p

DeletedUser

LOL I posted this, and forgotten to tell my opinion.

NXS and Select merge. No doubts about it... Looks like all failures recently have some connection with NXS. A player failure would have to be Hacken for nobling 300 pt non-bonus barb village. :D

Promising ones: OFF! Players + some players who haven't got into top 20 yet, but will be there soon.
Not promising: All low pt barb noblers, and ODA whores in this early stage. :)

Noise. Totally owned Spyna (who got owned), and few more their members.
szfz333. Nobled Select leader Franky Hudders (who got owned) who actually said there's no way for me to noble him after my first attack. Didn't have train then...
One Hit Ko, got owned. Good players, but I guess it just didn't work well.

My opinion about best tribe leader changes on a daily basis. So far, Tom (UKFTW) showed some really good leadership, because we had some inactivity in our tribe lately because of a personal stuff.
Worst leader? Franky Hudders.

Noise (yeah, you are), OHKO (yeah you are) and Stick guy.

Actually, this should go under category "braggarts". JK! Early for this question, but still posted it. We'll see.

DeletedUser452

As has been previously stated, NXS was a tribe with enormous potential at one moment, perhaps the only tribe OFF! had to be wary of. Player-wise, One Hit KO. Quit after some minor set-backs.

I would like to think everyone in OFF! is promising, 'cept for some nub called Stfzz.

Too early to say which players have done well. I can only comment based on experience from war, and so far there has been no major tribal war.

Dish-cloth :eek:.

King Glow... Stick in his OFF! vs. NXS thread. Just not the thing you should do. Perhaps ruined the chance of us recruiting him.

I think Noise's 'lies' were not lies. I think they didn't actually look at how much they hauled before the told people, only estimated based on the last time they looked.

Otherwise, I haven't seen any fragrant untruths flying about this forum. I'm sure the biggest lies are let to be revealed. OFF! are actually noobs

DeletedUser

Check it out!!I got mentioned :D

Noise got completely got owned...
Biggest braggart? :p
Biggest liar........... Noise.... first you have 4.5 mil hauled, then 4.2 mil hauled, then almost 4 mil.
:sc:

I got owned?LOL.you have no idea.check out my ODA and ODD.however im not denying the fact that ive lost around 1k LC up till now.but ive killed much more than that.
I respect your opinion.but let me explain that.if you are talking about the amount looted thread,i knew i had the most looted,and saw no one else posting since they thought its no match for mine,so i said it less so that others will feel more confident to post theirs.right now its about 6.3Mil

There are a few contenders - Noise, OHKO are the usuals, but I think King Glow... Stick has to take it due to his NXS vs. OFF! topic where he bragged about invites from the 4 most promising tribes at the time.

I also respect yours.but as i proved before i never say im the best or something.I only say such to make this hotter and more fun. ;)
Noise (yeah, you are), OHKO (yeah you are) and Stick guy.

I <3 you my love.

DeletedUser

Yea, I did say it. :) For UKFTW exactly.... He is a noob, but a good leader. :D ahhahahah Tom <3

DeletedUser

I didn't understand what u wrote. :D
But i'll try to answer it: Tom, is a good leader. Franky isn't.

DeletedUser

I didn't understand what u wrote. :D
But i'll try to answer it: Tom, is a good leader. Franky isn't.

I wasn't talking about Tom, I know he's good :p I meant that in order to be better than Franky, all you'd have to do was stick around in a world after the first sign of trouble :)