Let's revive this.

DeletedUser

Sleeps players are already asleep about 4 of them havnt grown since joining, if you ask me they dont respect there leader.

After helping you take down NEXUS the inmates are running the asylum.

DeletedUser

Double post! :O

I haven't heard much about sleep tbh. Flames however.... I have direct proof their leader is a full on pointwhore.

DeletedUser

...I read that wrong, but @persius, you don't know what you're talking about. You're just angry at me for messing your tribe up. :D

DeletedUser

Oh I know what im talking about guy's that joined you and then left said Sleep was horrible.

DeletedUser

And I see you dropped a few players after I brought it to your attention that they hadnt even grown since they joined you.

DeletedUser

Sleeps players are already asleep about 4 of them havnt grown since joining, if you ask me they dont respect there leader.

After helping you take down NEXUS the inmates are running the asylum.

Ermmmmm, I haven't seen one go yellow... at all, not even one. I've been watching their growth.

In fact I hear Sleep is nothing but a social club.

Double post. :rolleyes: And you need to get your ears checked then.

Oh I know what im talking about guy's that joined you and then left said Sleep was horrible.

Uh.... I only remember one person leaving, Insaneox, who had 120k hauled when he had 3k pts... and he didn't even stay for a period longer than 4 hours.

And I see you dropped a few players after I brought it to your attention that they hadnt even grown since they joined you.

Double-double posting is not cool. And I dropped those few players because they quit. |-(

Somebody is getting their facts all wrong...