MagicX.. for real?

DeletedUser

bobtom4777 today at 05:36
4 or 5 tabs ok ok ok ok ok... i attacked who am from bobtom and my attacks have 1-2 maximum 3 seconds between the first and the last attack due to my internet.. a vodafone stick. 7.2mb/s . got it? and yes we will fight on w2 if you dare.

You really feal smart blocking me.. but you are not.
This is what Extassy-RO, your duke and founder sent me from the bobtom4777 account.

Your duke, has no idea, no clue, how to send a decent noble train.

You are officially (before it was unofficially), the worst dominant tribe, in tribal wars history on an english server. I have watched nearly every world on .net, .uk, and obviously .us. (Or at least been told about). And the fact that you all keep talking and keep saying "oh watch this" is just... what are you doing? In all honesty. Where do you get this idea from that you guys truly have any idea how to play?

It is a sad sight that you all are a top 5 tribe. A very sad sight. The fact that you all got to 1 noble depresses me.. or well.. even know what a noble is.

The saddest part, is that regardless of how bad every Magicx player, continually makes themselves out to be, you all still have the.. I don't even know what to call it.. lets say... lack of knowledge, to still talk crap, and say dumb things such as this.

Extassy-RO today at 05:21
i don t know believe me. Show me. You fool... I didn t play for months and you tell me this:)))
Do you not realize I passed you in 6 weeks starting from scratch? When you joined on May 28th?

Or I don't know, have players that have passed you, when its their first world in the same amount of time.. or maybe even the fact that your players couldn't noble more than a few villages of an account that wasn't even logged on to for several hours?

I can honestly say, that you are the.. most misguided (let your mind wander on what I truly imply) tribal wars player I have ever met. Generally that isn't saying much, but considering I have alone led over a thousand tribal wars players, and probably spoken to at least 5,000, you should really be flattered.

Those in MagicX that have not talked smack, made laughable threats, and have not been ignorant to their actual capabilities.. this is not for you. ;)

Well, I may just be.. stating the obvious, but I for one believed the lack of.. well.. actually.. do you guys even play tribal wars? Maybe the Romanian translation of tribal wars is Sim City. I used to play that as a kid too.

Anyways

/end rant of terrible players.

(wave)

DeletedUser623

I cant Say I doubted that MaGicX is a terrible tribe.

DeletedUser

they will be eaten in due time. god, thats gonna take alot of noble trains. hopefully some of there more talented and less mental midget-ish (new word?) start reading the forums and catch a snap and leave the dead weight. but... it doesnt seem that many of them speak da engrish anyway, and the nationalism thing will end up biting them in the butt.

DeletedUser

Well i hope this isnt aimed at me ;) i dont think ive said anything to embarrass myself or sent any awful trains (mine have been 300ms from 1st to last noble) but from what i have seen from some of the people in my tribe (yes i am in magicx) i have to say i agree with you Smashnasty ...

DeletedUser623

Well Then I congratulate you Mr Dryke. Same as myself. Now I think we can all agree that Magicx is most likely the Highest ranking noob tribe ever

DeletedUser

Do you not realize I passed you in 6 weeks starting from scratch? When you joined on May 28th?

Or I don't know, have players that have passed you, when its their first world in the same amount of time

But, but, but don't you realize that he's plundered over 100 villages in that time, come now that must be worth something. Right?

DeletedUser

But, but, but don't you realize that he's plundered over 100 villages in that time, come now that must be worth something. Right?

I've plundered under 500 villages with over 1mio hauled. The trips don't matter, the hauls do.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post but I feel the need to get the forums a little more active because I miss the .net activity but love mah friends here :3

So MaGicX has an Academy Tribe as most know. I've been poking around and found another in my 15x15 :)

Scout Report :D

I'm pretty sure all of you have seen how desperate MaGicX is to defend one player from my farming attacks even if he is a pointwhore :?

But if you haven't here it is o_O

If you can't see why I call him a pointwhore look at his points, then his pits, then his farm. If you don't get the idea you should probably just punch your computer screen :)

As I find more of them I'll post more infoz :)

Until next time,
Caleb

DeletedUser

Well i hope this isnt aimed at me ;) i dont think ive said anything to embarrass myself or sent any awful trains (mine have been 300ms from 1st to last noble) but from what i have seen from some of the people in my tribe (yes i am in magicx) i have to say i agree with you Smashnasty ...

lol! not me also,hahaha
hello guys!

DeletedUser

Well as I said previously, this wasn't intended at all MagicX players.. just the majority that fit the description. :p

DeletedUser452

Well as I said previously, this wasn't intended at all MagicX players.. just the majority that fit the description. :p

Please refrain from using generalizations in the future, prejudice is just a biproduct of ignorance, and results in a flamefest.

Hang on, I swear someone wrote that to me not long ago? :confused:

DeletedUser

Please refrain from using generalizations in the future, prejudice is just a biproduct of ignorance, and results in a flamefest.

Hang on, I swear someone wrote that to me not long ago? :confused:

What I just said is the opposite of a generalization. ;)

DeletedUser452

What I just said is the opposite of a generalization. ;)

No, it still is a generalization. It is an idea or conclusion having general application, to all Magicx players, whilst saying there is an exception. You have taken facts from one or two people and made the assumption that most players in the same tribe are the same, which is ignorant and generalizing. ;)

DeletedUser

you are an imitation of the player. I think this is too much for you. that they do not know how to play, makes you talk more.shut up please

DeletedUser

but if the majority are a certain way, i dont see what is wrong with saying "most of MagicX"

and nemur at least TRY to make your posts have some sort of sense inthem...

DeletedUser

you are an imitation of the player. I think this is too much for you. that they do not know how to play, makes you talk more.shut up please

Google Translator?

Anyways, if you're in MaGicX you deserve to have the generalization that MaGicX sucks stuck to you. If you know your tribe fails why not leave...?

DeletedUser

"You are the epitome of what the special olympics represents. You try really hard but at the end of the day you STILL DONT GET IT"

Who moderates the moderator?

There is nothing wrong with the Special Olympics. It is a great event. It should be supported by everyone. It should not used to belittle anyone under any circumstances.

DeletedUser

I see it as an extended metaphor to call nemuritoruuul retarded.

I agree Matt did go a little over the line on that one, better to just call him what you're trying to imply rather than insulting the Special Olympics :/