MagicX.. for real?

DeletedUser

"You are the epitome of what the special olympics represents. You try really hard but at the end of the day you STILL DONT GET IT"

Who moderates the moderator?

There is nothing wrong with the Special Olympics. It is a great event. It should be supported by everyone. It should not used to belittle anyone under any circumstances.

You deal with the imbeciles of MagicX for 5 months and you'll understand.

DeletedUser

The elder moderators and the CM moderate the moderators. At the moment, we rely on people to report posts like that to keep the W1 forums clean, as we have no W1 forum moderator as of yet. I agree with you, Minimausi, but The SmashNasty was not even a moderator at the time, if memory serves. All in all, asking why the moderator was allowed to post it (it's been removed, by the way) is not the question. The real question is, why did no one report it when he did, if it was so offensive to people?

DeletedUser

No, it still is a generalization. It is an idea or conclusion having general application, to all Magicx players, whilst saying there is an exception. You have taken facts from one or two people and made the assumption that most players in the same tribe are the same, which is ignorant and generalizing. ;)

I haven't taken it from 2, I've taken it from about 20 of their players, which is more than enough to assume the majority of the rest through mere inference.

DeletedUser173

you are an imitation of the player. I think this is too much for you. that they do not know how to play, makes you talk more.shut up please

I think this is what nemu is TRYING to say... "You're just an imitation of what a good player is. This is crossing the line for you, saying that they don't know how to play to make yourself noticed, so shut up please."

Even if what I've interpreted is partially wrong, I think the majority of the message is still the same. What you fail to take into account is that Matt, (the smashnasty) is growing at a rate that far exceeds any single player in all of magicx since the opening of the world. If Smash is just an imitation of something, yet he is far above your skill level, then what's that make you, nemu?

Not to mention Matt can speak English. :p

DeletedUser

on an American (ENGLISH) server... They should make players pass an English literacy test before getting an academy =P

DeletedUser

on an American (ENGLISH) server... They should make players pass an English literacy test before getting an academy =P

yeh but im english and would still probably fail (exams = pressure :( )

DeletedUser

I think this is what nemu is TRYING to say... "You're just an imitation of what a good player is. This is crossing the line for you, saying that they don't know how to play to make yourself noticed, so shut up please."

Even if what I've interpreted is partially wrong, I think the majority of the message is still the same. What you fail to take into account is that Matt, (the smashnasty) is growing at a rate that far exceeds any single player in all of magicx since the opening of the world. If Smash is just an imitation of something, yet he is far above your skill level, then what's that make you, nemu?

Not to mention Matt can speak English. :p

:p ufff. I'm not that good at english. my bad.

DeletedUser

Then don't play on an english server? That is pretty simple. I don't go and play on a Romanian server since I can't speak much romanian.

DeletedUser

Then don't play on an english server? That is pretty simple. I don't go and play on a Romanian server since I can't speak much romanian.

I play on the .asia and the .de servers sometimes just to mess around. I know the game well enough so i really don't need to be able to read anything xD

DeletedUser

I enjoy reading the forums.. it makes the day go by much faster. Its pretty cool to see the international players posting here (atleast they try). Yes its funny when 1/2 the time your thinking "huh" or more appropriately "wtf" (for you knuckleheads). But I think most of us are intelligent enough to decipher what they are trying to communicate (most of the time :p). Besides the more posts the better

Food for thought - You guys do realize that 50% (guesstimate) of the US servers are played by the international community. Without them there would be no US servers (look at US2, thats just pathetic. Ya its early but dang..)

DeletedUser173

I have no problem with international players, just with the incompetant ones :p

DeletedUser

I have no problem with international players, just with the incompetant ones :p

Exactly, if they don't want to follow the rules then why are they here? I don't mind playing against international players that follow the rules, but I do have a problem with anyone that doesn't follow them. Why play a game if you're just going to break a set of rules that say you can do this and you can't do that? I thought they were simple enough but i guess we have to spell out the rules in other languages so people can actually read them...

DeletedUser

Why ??

I thought everyone can play in everywhere??

This is not a war game ? Is languages important in wars ???

DeletedUser

Why ??

I thought everyone can play in everywhere??

This is not a war game ? Is languages important in wars ???

Everyone CAN play everywhere, but the server is designed for the UNITED STATES, which speaks ENGLISH. If you cannot speak ENGLISH clearly enough to communicate with your colleagues, then YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY THIS SERVER.

Is that clear enough? I've said it several times throughout several forums. IT IS A RULE, THAT YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH IN THE GAME AND ON THE FORUMS. IT STATES IT DIRECTLY IN THE RULES. I even bolded the most important things for you out of the kindness of my heart.

If you can speak english, then wonderful, you are good to go, but if you cannot, then you should not play this server. (There I said it again).

DeletedUser

I know the rules. I am old In-Game Moderator too.

If I can communicate my own team or my tribe, the others can neccesary ?? I dont think so.

And why we are here, because of Turkish Server is so crowded. There are about 120.000 players. This is better for us because more silence than Turkish server.

If there are some rules, Everyone obey the rules. There are some tickets that I sent against the Racism. Racists are still playing but when we speak Turkish, we are disbanding...

How fair huh?

DeletedUser

Don't speak turkish in game, it's a rule.

There is no racism. I know every single person that touches the tickets personally, and in no way are they anywhere near being prejudice against anyone.

That whole "there are racists thing" is pretty lame. You are WRONG on that matter, 100%. If you truly believe your tribes were disbanded due to racism you are truly ignorant.

It is totally fair that your tribes were disbanded, they broke the rules, they warned you, when you didn't change, they took action. That is their job.

We don't mind any nationality playing the server. If you can speak english, which you obviously can, then you are good to go. If you want to speak turkish to your tribe, get a skype room set up. 90% of the communication in Smash is on skype, not in the forums.

DeletedUser

no no no :))

I didnt said that..

Some players says "Turk Idiot" or "Slimy Turks"

They are still playing. I said that. Its not about Rules.

I believe the rules but Rules for everyone, right?

DeletedUser173

And why we are here, because of Turkish Server is so crowded. There are about 120.000 players. This is better for us because more silence than Turkish server.

Considering .net used to have over 600K people, and it never seemed overcrowded, I find it highly unlikely that the turkish server is much of a difference.