Metal Duck vs Nauzhror

• Thread starter The Spy World 9
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nauzhror would you like to have a repeat of this battle? Maybe you have learned something since the good old days? Please don't get me wrong this is not a bad post to put you down I just think the this world would be alot interesting if we had Metal Duck here both you start same place and see who wins again. I have to admit when I saw what he did to you that world I was like OMG... But again maybe it was time for a break for you?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
What he did to me?

He catted me and then he hit delete.

I wasn't aware that was impressive.

You must be Metal Duck, no one else but him thought it was impressive either.

DeletedUser

Ahh yes I did say that and still would. Reason why they haven't recruited to the top rather than playing to earn it. Tribes like SELF and -L- will have no clue what to do come nobles. -L- is clusted at the bottom of K54 seriously there are like 8 of them within a 15x15. Nauzhror ---- what he did to you wasn't just about catting you down. You compared your skills to his infact saying that he needed support from his tribe while it was you with I believe 5 palidins in your village during your beat down. One point Metal Duck did point out is that you cannot exist without a co player sure you know how to start but you rarely if at all finish. I would have thought after a few years you would have got off your high horse. So Nauz I ask you this "Do you like playing chess?" did you take the class you were offered for 12 months? I myself completed the 12 month course and feel alot better. Hopefully you can avoid those cats this world but much to young to tell now.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ahh yes I did say that and still would. Reason why they haven't recruited to the top rather than playing to earn it. Tribes like SELF and -L- will have no clue what to do come nobles. -L- is clusted at the bottom of K54 seriously there are like 8 of them within a 15x15. Nauzhror ---- what he did to you wasn't just about catting you down. You compared your skills to his infact saying that he needed support from his tribe while it was you with I believe 5 palidins in your village during your beat down. One point Metal Duck did point out is that you cannot exist without a co player sure you know how to start but you rarely if at all finish. I would have thought after a few years you would have got off your high horse. So Nauz I ask you this "Do you like playing chess?" did you take the class you were offered for 12 months? I myself completed the 12 month course and feel alot better. Hopefully you can avoid those cats this world but much to young to tell now.

That's inaccurate as all hell

He catted me, he bragged about catting me, he deleted, I rebuilt. I was playing after he quit.

It's akin to me clearing someone when BP drops and then deleting and claiming I won, or me nobling a village from someone who has 20+ villages and then deleting before they have a chance to recap it.

If you want to be declared the winner - finish the job.

The Spy World 9 said:
One point Metal Duck did point out is that you cannot exist without a co player sure you know how to start but you rarely if at all finish.

Lulz, Metal Duck, criticizing about ME not finishing? His sole achievement was being first to 10k - on one world.

Metal Duck is not a great player, and likely never will be, and simply put that's the last I will post on the topic and he doesn't deserve any more of my time than that.

Have a nice day, Metal Duck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Finally these externals are reviving. Go, go!
Personally, I agree with Nauz. You can't claim yourself as a winner, if you don't finish the job... To attack/cat/clear someone and then delete so that enemy can't get his revenge upon you, and you call yourself a winner, is utterly stupid.

DeletedUser

All I know is at the end of the day i was rank 2 and owned both their villages. If metal duck is next to nauz I might actually be tempted to play the account for real with nauz.

DeletedUser

This is how i see it
Day 1 - Metal Duck vs. Nauz.
...........a few days of bragging,drama,pointless posts,statistics and ovethinking passed by............................
Day (?) Metal Duck (deleted) vs. Nauz (rebuilding)

In the end, Nauz wins.

If the germans attacked france, destroyed its army and broke its buildings then killed themselves, France still wins

DeletedUser

Nauz has nothing to prove to any of us. We've seen what he's capable of and I'm sure many if not all of us can acknowledge the fact that he certainly does have his talents and is pretty impressionable. If anything, Metal Duck has something to prove. As far as support goes, I don't understand your (@The Spy World 9) mentality. I honestly do not. What's wrong with the support Nauz had? It is Tribal Wars after all? If anything, the fact that Nauz had support emphasises his intelligence in the sense that he requested support to minimise the losses and potential damage. This thread looks to me like you want to get under his skin?

DeletedUser

we all know nauz is a very good player especially start up and thats why so many people challenge him, i have seen this on .co.uk and .us worlds. I have never seen him loose yet too

DeletedUser

we all know nauz is a very good player especially start up and thats why so many people challenge him, i have seen this on .co.uk and .us worlds. I have never seen him loose yet too

Well, we all know he has his area of speciality but it all depends on our individual definition of a good player. Start up is only a portion of the game. There's no point being able to survive that stage and then unable to handle thousands of incomings in the late game. There are certainly many others with similar capability like Nauz and there are others who are naturally far better in the late game. It's good that players challenge Nauz but when he does quit after the early stage is over, we don't see his gameplay for the late game. Mattcurr is tactical and strategic as is Aunt Beannie, Valth and Jezuz. It'd certainly be very amusing if they were all on one world and very destructive if they were all in one tribe.

DeletedUser

i was going to comment on mid game and late game by him not sticking around but thought it was pointless due to him never going this far as he is a strong start up player, but i also believe he has a few players on his account so its not just nauz you have to beat, its nauz and his cronies :smack:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, we all know he has his area of speciality but it all depends on our individual definition of a good player. Start up is only a portion of the game. There's no point being able to survive that stage and then unable to handle thousands of incomings in the late game. There are certainly many others with similar capability like Nauz and there are others who are naturally far better in the late game. It's good that players challenge Nauz but when he does quit after the early stage is over, we don't see his gameplay for the late game. Mattcurr is tactical and strategic as is Aunt Beannie, Valth and Jezuz. It'd certainly be very amusing if they were all on one world and very destructive if they were all in one tribe.

Umm, preferring startup is not the same as being unable to cope with later-world playing.

The last time I played past a million points I was rank 2 at a million. I had been rank 1 till around 500k.

I absolutely enjoy startup more than other stages of the game, but I can still do well at other stages of the game.

DeletedUser

Nauz I believe I have said to you before you are a very good startup player but like in chess it's not about how you start it's about how you finish. You praise yourself on getting 1st to everything don't you? What we fail to acknowlegde is his co-players work/time/efforts. Sure it's easy to say because Nauz is on the account it's him but it's not. Nauz many many worlds you brag about doing this and the accomplishments you have rubbed in many faces but you are what you are just a good startup player. No one will every call you great (sorry to be great you need to provide proof and finish a world). I'm guessing the minute you get cleared you will stop the bullcrap talk ask for support (even though you say you don't do such things, but remember the reports 5 palidins when you got cleared). I say by mid-game play Nauz will just be another I told you so. he can't play long term SOMETHING always comes up (so he says). On a scale of 1-10 Nauz you are about a 6 there are alot better players that play whole worlds that are about 7 even though they are slow startup players and don't have to post everytime they are first on something.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz I believe I have said to you before you are a very good startup player but like in chess it's not about how you start it's about how you finish. You praise yourself on getting 1st to everything don't you? What we fail to acknowlegde is his co-players work/time/efforts. Sure it's easy to say because Nauz is on the account it's him but it's not. Nauz many many worlds you brag about doing this and the accomplishments you have rubbed in many faces but you are what you are just a good startup player. No one will every call you great (sorry to be great you need to provide proof and finish a world). I'm guessing the minute you get cleared you will stop the bullcrap talk ask for support (even though you say you don't do such things, but remember the reports 5 palidins when you got cleared). I say by mid-game play Nauz will just be another I told you so. he can't play long term SOMETHING always comes up (so he says). On a scale of 1-10 Nauz you are about a 6 there are alot better players that play whole worlds that are about 7 even though they are slow startup players and don't have to post everytime they are first on something.

Did you read the above post?

Last world I played into midgame: http://www.twstats.com/en39/index.php?page=player&id=4927414

That's not "just another account", that's rank 2 on a world that had lodda at rank 1. Lodda is the late-game version of me, if he plays late-game he WILL be rank 1, period.

even though you say you don't do such things

When have I ever said I don't ask for support? This is TRIBALwars. It's a teamgame, if you don't ever ask for support then you aren't a good player, period.

Oh, and please refresh me on how many worlds Metal Duck has won. Oh, that's right, 0.

At least unlike him I have won HP rounds.

The Spy World 9 said:
What we fail to acknowlegde is his co-players work/time/efforts. Sure it's easy to say because Nauz is on the account it's him but it's not.

I think my current and past co-players should be the judge of that, not you.

There's a few of them in my tribe. I'm sure they can tell you whether I pulled my weight when they co-played me.

The World 9 Spy said:
No one will every call you great

Don't speak for the collective. People call me great on a regular basis. You might not call me great, but don't worry, I don't see anyone lining up to call you great and your opinion isn't particularly important to me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nauz how many worlds have you won? 0. You really think they call you great? I thought there was a reason why you left .net pretty much assumed you got tired of them making fun of you.