Metal Duck vs Nauzhror

• Thread starter The Spy World 9
  • Start date

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz how many worlds have you won? 0. You really think they call you great? I thought there was a reason why you left .net pretty much assumed you got tired of them making fun of you.

Heh, I have played W61, W62, W63, W64, W66, and W67 in recent future.

If you think I've left .net I think you've likely left .net.

This is the second world I've played on .us, I am very much a .net regular, not a .us regular.

And no, I don't "think" people call me great. I see them do so on a regular basis. I'll go so far as to state I am the most well known player on .net currently.

Whereas you, are a nobody using a sock puppet account.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror Quest to Greatness

This is more of a quest I don't think he will take but I'll put it out there. I have someone that Nauzhror is very familiar with from .net that has agreed to come to .us and play. Now when I told him Nauzhror was here he pretty much laughed and said that he thought Nauzhror quit the game after serveral people stated Nauzhror had lost it. So that being said Nauzhror if I have your old friend Metal Duck come play would you be willing to restart both in NE or NW want to get you guys as close a possible and take on your old friend? I'm sure you want a little bit of revenge? He is willing to come to this server even though he don't like the settings and show to people that your method of playing is nothing but hype. Let me know so I can let him know a simple YES or NO will do.

DeletedUser2738

What is with your Nauz obsession? It's weird

I was about to say the same thing but again that would be something I would like to see also. Would be interesting if both player would agree to go at it.

Is Metal Duck playing this world?

DeletedUser

The past 3/3 of your threads have been either to flame, make fun of, annoy the general population.

DeletedUser

I was about to say the same thing but again that would be something I would like to see also. Would be interesting if both player would agree to go at it.

Is Metal Duck playing this world?

Question is...Why would Nauz restart a rank 1 account to 1v1 some idiot?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This is more of a quest I don't think he will take but I'll put it out there. I have someone that Nauzhror is very familiar with from .net that has agreed to come to .us and play. Now when I told him Nauzhror was here he pretty much laughed and said that he thought Nauzhror quit the game after serveral people stated Nauzhror had lost it. So that being said Nauzhror if I have your old friend Metal Duck come play would you be willing to restart both in NE or NW want to get you guys as close a possible and take on your old friend? I'm sure you want a little bit of revenge? He is willing to come to this server even though he don't like the settings and show to people that your method of playing is nothing but hype. Let me know so I can let him know a simple YES or NO will do.

I don't give a damn about Metal Duck. I'm not restarting to prove myself to a boot polisher.

I'm leading a tribe, I will do what is best for my tribe, I have no need to prove myself to anyone, least of all someone hiding behind an alias.

Your idiocy is boring me now. You've now been added to my ignore list.

Last edited:

DeletedUser931

Cluck. Oh wait.. that's chickens not ducks. :(

Do you think we give a quack?

DeletedUser

Heh, I have played W61, W62, W63, W64, W66, and W67 in recent future.

If you think I've left .net I think you've likely left .net.

This is the second world I've played on .us, I am very much a .net regular, not a .us regular.

And no, I don't "think" people call me great. I see them do so on a regular basis. I'll go so far as to state I am the most well known player on .net currently.

Whereas you, are a nobody using a sock puppet account.

I wouldn't say you're the most well known of all times but perhaps currently... maybe. I've played since Beta and only recently heard about you in the last 6 months?

DeletedUser931

What we fail to acknowledge is his co-players work/time/efforts. Sure it's easy to say because Nauz is on the account it's him but it's not.

Hmmm.. well in this world, Nauz has been on the account more than anyone else, and none of us coplaying him have anything to prove. So what does it really matter?

DeletedUser

I don't know what it is with you and Nauz but it's clear that you dislike him and so you are trying to flame him with whatever way you can. If you really hate him so much, I wonder why YOU don't want to settle this in game and fight against Nauz. Is it because you're afraid? Is it because you are Metal Duck? What is it? I want to know and I'm sure others would want to know this too - what stops you from attacking Nauz? Why Metal Duck? Why not you?

DeletedUser

Seems like he's obsessed with both Nauz and MD. Weird, and perverted... Reminds me of someone.