Metal Duck vs Nauzhror

• Thread starter The Spy World 9
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There is no need for this thread (Nauzhror Quest to Greatness) given the other that is already up, so I'm merging them. Please don't post extraneous threads.

DeletedUser3959

This is how i see it
Day 1 - Metal Duck vs. Nauz.
...........a few days of bragging,drama,pointless posts,statistics and ovethinking passed by............................
Day (?) Metal Duck (deleted) vs. Nauz (rebuilding)

In the end, Nauz wins.

If the germans attacked france, destroyed its army and broke its buildings then killed themselves, France still wins

No offence but your argument is slightly invalid.. History shows that once any country is defeated its only a matter of time before the original country fights the aggressor off. Germany.. like it or not... could never hold Europe together even if they managed to successfully defeat it..

You would literally have to breed the settlers out or exterminate them.. Native Americans and the Aboriginals were an example.. In tribal wars terms thats like a 5,000 point player nobling a 200pt village... No Honor there, moral is humiliating..

Point being, if you generally destroyed the players troops and you quit because your just bored of the game then sure you won.. However if u took out one of his villas and you lost all your troops in the process, quiting then becomes the defeat.

I personally like to quit when im on top...

DeletedUser

Please, no spam. We would prefer to not have to take action on the spammers. Thanks!

DeletedUser

No offence but your argument is slightly invalid.. History shows that once any country is defeated its only a matter of time before the original country fights the aggressor off. Germany.. like it or not... could never hold Europe together even if they managed to successfully defeat it..

You would literally have to breed the settlers out or exterminate them.. Native Americans and the Aboriginals were an example.. In tribal wars terms thats like a 5,000 point player nobling a 200pt village... No Honor there, moral is humiliating..

Point being, if you generally destroyed the players troops and you quit because your just bored of the game then sure you won.. However if u took out one of his villas and you lost all your troops in the process, quiting then becomes the defeat.

I personally like to quit when im on top...

I honestly could not have said that better. :)
That's exactly my viewpoint on the matter.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
In tribal wars terms thats like a 5,000 point player nobling a 200pt village... No Honor there, moral is humiliating..

Not at all similar.

I wasn't 200 points to his 5000, I was bigger than he was- and had more troops than him, he caught me offline. It'd be like someone next to me here clearing me right now, I'd still be able to rebuild and be among the first to 30 farm despite the setback.

DeletedUser

That's inaccurate as all hell

He catted me, he bragged about catting me, he deleted, I rebuilt. I was playing after he quit.

It's akin to me clearing someone when BP drops and then deleting and claiming I won, or me nobling a village from someone who has 20+ villages and then deleting before they have a chance to recap it.

If you want to be declared the winner - finish the job.

Lulz, Metal Duck, criticizing about ME not finishing? His sole achievement was being first to 10k - on one world.

Metal Duck is not a great player, and likely never will be, and simply put that's the last I will post on the topic and he doesn't deserve any more of my time than that.

Have a nice day, Metal Duck.

:D It's funny that you deny Metal Duck beat you based on the fact that you managed to outlast him. That pretty much puts your whole resume to shame given the number of people who outlast you on every world you play. Still, I'm surprised you managed to convince yourself that MD didn't beat you. Heck, even one of your current co's thought he beat you:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...auzhror-Abdo&p=5781694&viewfull=1#post5781694

Nauzhror

Reaction score
:D It's funny that you deny Metal Duck beat you based on the fact that you managed to outlast him. That pretty much puts your whole resume to shame given the number of people who outlast you on every world you play.

Your logic is faulty.

I've never claimed to beat someone because I attacked them. I would claim to beat someone because I rimmed them.

If they then restart and keep playing after I have quit - I still won.

I wasn't rimmed. There's a huge difference.

He cleared me, yes. He catted me, yes.

He was also growing slower than me and had less troops than me, and quit playing while I rebuilt.

I don't think clearing someone while they're offline makes you better than them. If you think it does, good for you, you're in a very small minority.

DeletedUser

Your logic is faulty.

I've never claimed to beat someone because I attacked them. I would claim to beat someone because I rimmed them.

If they then restart and keep playing after I have quit - I still won.

I wasn't rimmed. There's a huge difference.

He cleared me, yes. He catted me, yes.

He was also growing slower than me and had less troops than me, and quit playing while I rebuilt.

I don't think clearing someone while they're offline makes you better than them. If you think it does, good for you, you're in a very small minority.

So you honestly think that you could have rebuilt had MD not quit? Given that he was catting you repeatedly, clearing whatever support you had. It's not a massive stretch of imagination to see he would reach nobles first, had he chosen to do so.

The fact you were offline is a red herring fallacy, it's a part of the game which applies to everyone. I'm sure countless people that you've nobled have been offline when you've done so. You were active enough to be conversing with MD leading up to the attacks, which makes it seems like you're searching for an excuse.

That I believe you were outplayed (outplayed, not rimmed) by MD does not, in fact, put me in the small minority, as shown in the thread linked earlier. I am honestly surprised you don't give credit to MD for that world, irregardless of whether you believe you're better than him or not.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So you honestly think that you could have rebuilt had MD not quit?

Who knows, I did. That's what matters, not a hypothetical scenario.

MAgnum Opus said:
The fact you were offline is a red herring fallacy, it's a part of the game which applies to everyone. I'm sure countless people that you've nobled have been offline when you've done so.

I'm not sure you understand how red herring fallacies work, but that isn't it.

Hitting someone offline can lead to you winning, but beating someone and being better than them are not one and the same. The reason you beat someone is not always a valid reason as to why you are better than them.

The thread you are referring to was made at a point in time when I was permbanned from .net forums, which is why it was never posted in by me. As such you're very much seeing a story with only one side.

Simply put: I don't consider hitting someone offline to be outplaying them. Outplaying someone revolves around strategy and tactics, not activity. Being hit offline is not a failure in strategy or tactics - only activity.