Moving the forum ...

DeletedUser

this is very busy ... just do not have many tabs exmplo an attractive and this is the number of users online, 2 members and 23 guests, I think they could do something like the largest advertising forum in-game, should set rounds speed, as happened in several other servers with pps awards to the winners of each round, and that the moderators appear with more creative topics for staff to be interested in participating...^o)

DeletedUser

what exactly are you trying to say here? :confused:

this forum is very weak in terms of movement, because it has no attraction for more people to register, and that moderation should try to change it ... that's what I mean ...

DeletedUser

So you believe that we should sponsor some sort of way to get players to use the public forums?

Any ideas on how? It's a thought I've had for awhile, but ideas are difficult to work.

DeletedUser173

Unfortunately the only 2 options I'd know of are 1) Mass mail to all in game players *they never read* 2) Invite people you know to join forums.

DeletedUser1446

Unfortunately the only 2 options I'd know of are 1) Mass mail to all in game players *they never read* 2) Invite people you know to join forums.

The only way i see as well!

DeletedUser

depends, there are players who really do not read ... but there are players who do not know this external forum, and that I would be curious if they saw that such a topic of discussion about the world he plays with the statistics of the war they are playing, I'm sure many people would see and some even create an account just to post a sentence, playing with the player or enemy tribe because it is winning the war and so on.

So you believe that we should sponsor some sort of way to get players to use the public forums?

Any ideas on how? It's a thought I've had for awhile, but ideas are difficult to work.

good, could do to start a system, depending on how his message would rise, as in this example the server forum br...
grausrank.png

okay, this would not be the total solution of the problem, but also would be some incentive for staff to post ...

DeletedUser1446

So you wanna make people SPAM!!! That looks nice... Who Am will love this :p

DeletedUser

So you wanna make people SPAM!!! That looks nice... Who Am will love this :p

nothing to do with SPAM ... I'm talking about serious things to post it, even because there also has moderators who delete posts and punish those who make SPAM

DeletedUser1446

LOL... I was jk man!!! It is something that i see that could bring more activity on the forums for sure!!

Let´s try it i say!!

DeletedUser188

Another thing that can be done to get the forum more active and the servers more competitive is, if everyone(not only the staff) tries to convince other people they know(friends from rl, friends from other worlds...) to play on this servers.
What we need is advertising! At least it is what i think what we need. :)

DeletedUser1180

Well the announcement of the games on the externals by mail IG does help to bring the existence of this forum to the attention. Only the US-server has a rather small community. We don't even have our own speed-server although that did not keep the speed-team to ending quite well in the masters tournament. - Perhaps a reporter to keep the US-community updated on what happened would have worked (with announcement IG). Something to arrange for the next tournament.
Dutch TW has its own magazine and reporters for most worlds. If more than 1/3 of the worlds have an item it is being announced in game that a new issue is around. It appears every two weeks and has interviews with players, talks about developments on worlds and histories of tribes, and also non-TW items sometimes.

The US-team could start discussions on items such as: "what should us7 look like" and announce it IG. Or: should it be possible to change your playersname by paying premium points? Just some ideas. :D

DeletedUser

I remember having bars like that on graphics forums that I used to be really active on. It wasn't really a motivator to post but it showed who was active and who wasn't.

I could totally try to throw together some basic ones but the hard part would be getting the coding side to work correctly cause I have no idea how that works :p

DeletedUser

Another thing that can be done to get the forum more active and the servers more competitive is, if everyone(not only the staff) tries to convince other people they know(friends from rl, friends from other worlds...) to play on this servers.
What we need is advertising! At least it is what i think what we need. :)

I agree, this week I even saw a member of inviting players to the W63 server. net, and usually when you start a new world you end up leaving aside here the account ...

Well the announcement of the games on the externals by mail IG does help to bring the existence of this forum to the attention. Only the US-server has a rather small community. We don't even have our own speed-server although that did not keep the speed-team to ending quite well in the masters tournament. - Perhaps a reporter to keep the US-community updated on what happened would have worked (with announcement IG). Something to arrange for the next tournament.
Dutch TW has its own magazine and reporters for most worlds. If more than 1/3 of the worlds have an item it is being announced in game that a new issue is around. It appears every two weeks and has interviews with players, talks about developments on worlds and histories of tribes, and also non-TW items sometimes.

The US-team could start discussions on items such as: "what should us7 look like" and announce it IG. Or: should it be possible to change your playersname by paying premium points? Just some ideas. :D

I also agree with what you said, even about the fact that it is passing the time to have an own server speed of the U.S. ... because even I know players who just love to play classic worlds because of their speed, have people years who can not stand playing in the same world ...

DeletedUser

At least the community Manager is active on the forum. The dutch Communitiy Manager isnt really heplfull at all. However the dutch players are way more active. And we do not use any system to stimulate people to be active on the forum.

The worlds at .US are extremely small, for example, World 6 has 3.6k players, a (relative small) dutch world has got over 14k players (world 27, started in may). I think, the more players will be playing .us, the more players will come here.

So be patient :p

DeletedUser

Hey folks, enough of the erm jokes, on a serious note,
we need to get out there and rock this boat,
we gotta reward what we, aleady got,
and promote this boat, and give it our best shot,
we gotta take it to hights that no over server has tried,
and we gotta show the world that .us has pride,
we got nothing to hide and nothing to lose,
so pull up your socks and take out your walking shoes,
promote it on facebook, twitter and on the air,
that a new world is comming out and you expect the fans to be there,
to make this forum rock and bring it some love,
we gotta take it to the top and give it some hugs,
we gotta make this place, the place to be,
because we know it's the best but thats between you and me,
so get out there tell your family and friends abiut tribalwars.us,
because now is the time, am i right,... yes!!

As a community we could write a blog/newspaper, that we can promote on facebook/twitter/
- what the forum is
- what it has to offer
- allows people to make new friends
- helps to teach them not just about the game but other stuff e.g communication
- they can help with gfx
- what worlds have been like and what worlds are hope to have seen and thy can post there opinion
- interviews from mods, our CM, our tribe mate of the year, our winners of world 1 and gfx members

we our a community,

I am going to post a comp in the gfx thread, where you guys can create an advertisment to the tribal wars .us forum
make this place your home and others home

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey folks, enough of the erm jokes, on a serious note,
we need to get out there and rock this boat,
we gotta reward what we, aleady got,
and promote this boat, and give it our best shot,
we gotta take it to hights that no over server has tried,
and we gotta show the world that .us has pride,
we got nothing to hide and nothing to lose,
so pull up your socks and take out your walking shoes,
promote it on facebook, twitter and on the air,
that a new world is comming out and you expect the fans to be there,
to make this forum rock and bring it some love,
we gotta take it to the top and give it some hugs,
we gotta make this place, the place to be,
because we know it's the best but thats between you and me,
so get out there tell your family and friends abiut tribalwars.us,
because now is the time, am i right,... yes!!

img

DeletedUser1446

Just a suggestion, make a POLL for World 7:

Speed? - 1 / - 1,5 / 1,6 / 2
Unit speed? - 0,5/1
Church? - Y/N
Archers? - Y/N

Something like that. I know for a fact that InnoGames chooses some settings, so if our CM could ask them what could be the parameters more or less to make a poll on the forum that would be nice...

And send a Circular mail in-game!

Cheers

DeletedUser

Speed? - 1.5
Unit speed? - /1
Church? - N
Archers? - Y
Nobles - Half price
Beginners protection - 4 days
Tribe limit - 30
Barbarian growth - 2500 points
Time gap limit - 50ms