so pull up your socks and take out your walking shoes,
promote it on facebook, twitter and on the air,
that a new world is comming out and you expect the fans to be there,
to make this forum rock and bring it some love,
we gotta take it to the top and give it some hugs,
we gotta make this place, the place to be,
because we know it's the best but thats between you and me,
so get out there tell your family and friends abiut tribalwars.us,
because now is the time, am i right,... yes!!

As a community we could write a blog/newspaper, that we can promote on facebook/twitter/
- what the forum is
- what it has to offer
- allows people to make new friends
- helps to teach them not just about the game but other stuff e.g communication
- they can help with gfx
- what worlds have been like and what worlds are hope to have seen and thy can post there opinion
- interviews from mods, our CM, our tribe mate of the year, our winners of world 1 and gfx members

we our a community,

I am going to post a comp in the gfx thread, where you guys can create an advertisment to the tribal wars .us forum
make this place your home and others home

Where is the like button?
I could not have written it better :)

DeletedUser

Why not have something like an iTunes "terms and condition" style thing that comes up once every couple of months on all accounts - where you have to scroll down a box to the end before the "Click to Continue" option appears? Ie forcing you to look through, or at least scroll through, the whole of it before being able to continue to your account.

It could be used to advertise the forum, and if the top part is attention-grabbing (maybe a premium lottery and a competition with some premium reward would work?), it may inspire people to read the full information if they have to go all the way to the bottom before being able to get to the game?

The only drawback I can see to this idea is that if people log in to deal with incoming attacks they may get frustrated by this. But then again things happen all the time that can affect that anyway.

DeletedUser1446

People that come here to the forum are pretty active, what lacks is really more community players as i see it! The main goal should be in every world people start telling people to come to the forum etc.. When i was in TBS i always was telling people to come and read the foruns where they could learn a bit more about the game...etc!

So let´s do it!:)