New to forum and bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, im new to this forum thing but not new to the game. Just wanted to meet new W4 players. Theres alot of topics so i wonder if someone will see this x]

So how are W4 players doing!?

DeletedUser

same, i think so far im doing really good. Im just waiting until troops get back from farms so i decided to try this forum this forum thing out. its pretty big and i've been getting lost.:p

and you are from nood right! its tribes like yours that inspire mine xD not so massive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

same, i think so far im doing really good. Im just waiting until troops get back from farms so i decided to try this forum this forum thing out. its pretty big and i've been getting lost.:p

and you are from nood right! its tribes like yours that inspire mine xD not so massive

Hi lopinoman and welcome to the us tw forums. Was that a bit to formal? Nood have a fan:) cute. Hopefully you will stick around and not get to lost. Bypass the spam and the forums on here are pretty good quality

DeletedUser

Yea there top notch be sure to check out the Top 20 threads and also all of spear nukes threads he's really good at making them also welcome to the .us family

DeletedUser

Thank you. To be honest i thought people would be meaner on here. Nice to meet everyone to!

also, its not that im a big fan but big tribes like jackal or Sparta aren't my thing.
:D

i read some of spearnukes stuff, kept me intertained, i kept reading and reading and reading and reading. man people post alot on his threads.

DeletedUser

This is nothing for posts, these forums are rather boring as hell.

I played a lot on net and as some know..mod... the ban wars were as wild as forums could get. I wont go into huge details, as I am not sure if i could get infracted for talking about those days or not. Maybe he will let me know :)

But I can tell you these forums are TAME TAME TAME.

I dont want to see the ban wars back, but some excitement would be fun.

Where is KG and Smurf when you need them :) ( inside joke to a few )

DeletedUser

i've had quite a few bans on the .net externals also. i need to control the way i post as apparently its offensive to others :(

DeletedUser548

By Smurf, do you possibly mean HeftySmurf from .net?

i've had quite a few bans on the .net externals also. i need to control the way i post as apparently its offensive to others :(

Paganstar... why does that name seem so familiar?

EDIT: Wait a second... Were you in 2hard?

Anyways, Welcome to the forum Lopinoman :) It's good to see a new person come here without a big announcement filled with ego ;P This forum is relatively tame compared to when US3 was just a few weeks old.

DeletedUser

ohhhhhhhhhh smurf i remember him what happened to his wife and do you rembmer katooden and cypherr and wizdom(cocky son of a ) who else umm rukoh was good and alot of other players i miss 24 :( and yay nood finally has a fan :D

DeletedUser2069

ohhhhhhhhhh smurf i remember him what happened to his wife and do you rembmer katooden and cypherr and wizdom(cocky son of a ) who else umm rukoh was good and alot of other players i miss 24 :( and yay nood finally has a fan :D

I remember them all very well

DeletedUser

Paganstar... why does that name seem so familiar?

EDIT: Wait a second... Were you in 2hard?

Dahr you know me more than that, i'll catch you on skype when i next log in.

Andy

DeletedUser

I know the player you mention, Smurf was the name he used on W24 Net...River was another name of his on other Net worlds.

They are as far as I know 2 very different players.

Rukoh is still playing W24, we will win it on Sept. 20th, I also play W56 with him.

Katooden got rimmed, he is also playing W56, Cypherr....lol, what can you say abut him, Mr. Mixed villages and barb muncher, he finally quit after Deus ran a proper OP on him :) that was fun times.

Wizzy is also playing W56 under another name, running MOM. I think a great leader, not many better I think.

Wish we had some of those players here, they would make this world extremely fun.

DeletedUser

Hi lopinoman! i'm new here too, actually only been playing about a week. i kinda feel left out reading through the posts here cause idk what everyones talking about lol >.< but nice to meet you guys :)

DeletedUser

Hi lopinoman! i'm new here too, actually only been playing about a week. i kinda feel left out reading through the posts here cause idk what everyones talking about lol >.< but nice to meet you guys :)

Nice to meet you to and idk what they are talking about either :p

And a week, well read up on how to have a good village. I've been on and off for 4 years (just never joined the forums) i tried to quit but it's so hard toooooo

DeletedUser

Hi lopinoman and welcome to the us tw forums. Was that a bit to formal? Nood have a fan:) cute. Hopefully you will stick around and not get to lost. Bypass the spam and the forums on here are pretty good quality

This is nothing for posts, these forums are rather boring as hell.

I played a lot on net and as some know..mod... the ban wars were as wild as forums could get. I wont go into huge details, as I am not sure if i could get infracted for talking about those days or not. Maybe he will let me know :)

But I can tell you these forums are TAME TAME TAME.

I dont want to see the ban wars back, but some excitement would be fun.

I know the player you mention, Smurf was the name he used on W24 Net...River was another name of his on other Net worlds.

They are as far as I know 2 very different players.

Rukoh is still playing W24, we will win it on Sept. 20th, I also play W56 with him.

Katooden got rimmed, he is also playing W56, Cypherr....lol, what can you say abut him, Mr. Mixed villages and barb muncher, he finally quit after Deus ran a proper OP on him :) that was fun times.

Wizzy is also playing W56 under another name, running MOM. I think a great leader, not many better I think.

Wish we had some of those players here, they would make this world extremely fun.

ya i knew kato got rimmed and is on 57 wiz was a good leader but extremely cocky and i remember cypherr was number 1 for along time(every since those people in kinky quit)

Status
Not open for further replies.